Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 2291

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #201
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,632
    Blog Entries
    2
    I admit I also skimmed the College Swim Team video.

    As with most porn videos, it had a laughable premise. The "swim team" supposedly just lost a meet, and the coach forced all the guys to compete with one another doing laps in the pool, with only the winner of each heat being able to keep his swimsuit on. Interestingly, I think they were legitimately competing, as it did seem that the guys were all swimming hard, and the fastest swimmer kept his trunks on, while the rest took theirs off and were nude.

    This is how I picture Jerry Sandusky would have coached a boys swim team.

    Anyway, as has already been mentioned, none of the dudes had contact with one another. There were some underwater shots of them swimming nude. Then there were some interviews. I didn't bother to watch any, though I should have watched Chirstopher's.

    If there was any jerking off, I didn't see it. But as I said, I skimmed through it quickly, especially after the "competition" was over, and that part only lasted a few minutes.

    I admit that I know little about the gay porn industry. I have heard that some straight men have done gay porn out of desperation, just as some straight women have done lesbian porn. (Interestingly, I hear that some straight women PREFER doing lesbian porn because they get to avoid having gross porn dudes penetrating them, so the lesbian stuff is the lesser of two evils.)

    Anyway, it's possible that Christopher isn't gay or bi, but was so desperate for money that he did these gay-themed videos where he got naked and sometimes jerked off, but never touched another man, and rationalized it was okay. However, there was the claim by someone visiting Christopher and Stacy that he was watching gay porn "in view of Stacy's daughter", which was the basis of that lawsuit they filed in 2017 against her ex-husband and someone else for claiming that in previous hearings. So who knows?

    Not that it really matters. If he's gay, bi, whatever, that's fine, but it's his repeated denials and swearing on the bible in his videos which are hilarious.

  2. #202
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    289
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    827
    There is a way to salvation for the Mitchell’s imo. If Stacy is an RN she should have no trouble getting a job at a hospital in the Vegas area as they are understaffed. Christopher can take a part time job at a fast food place or something like that & focus on taking care of his child. If you are reading this it’s now are never guys. If you don’t fix this now and turn it around it just gets exponentially tougher as you get older. You two are going to go from one scam to another and it’s just not fair to the child. It will probably take years but in time you can reach out to your victims & start to pay them back the money you scammed. Just a thought guys.

  3. #203
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    289
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    827
    I have a strong suspicion that the College Swim Team- No Trunks Required video may have caused some trouble in Paradise...Nevada. There may have been no actual sex in it but I’m guessing 1) Stacy may very well not have known about it as CM thought it wasn’t going to surface. He could of told her the Big Load production was a one & done 2) The Swim Team video is unmistakably gay as it’s a group of naked guys teasing each other and what not. She may be having doubts of her own about him at this point.

    Christopher Mitchell hasn’t posted a video in two days which is an eternity for him. Interested to see what comes next.

    Name:  5B35B605-3184-4682-9873-25F9E858E3AD.png
Views: 357
Size:  1.61 MB

  4. #204
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    289
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    827
    Today’s video is boring. The main takeaway is at 2:55 he claims to have won over $73,000 in the month of February. Meanwhile his $36K loss in Biloxi video was dated February 21. Classic Mitchell can’t keep track of his own lies. You really suck at this Chris.



    Last edited by JeffDime; 05-08-2020 at 05:12 PM.

  5. #205
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,632
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ha... it's funny when he screws up like this. Of course he'll just claim he won $109k the rest of the month.

    Did you notice on the previous video, he said he pays $5k/month to rent that condo? Zero point zero chance of that.

    He actually mentioned in some other video that the condo is owned by "some older couple from California, who goes here twice a year", and that he "negotiated a deal" with them. I think that's closer to the truth. He probably convinced some old people he got to know that it's dangerous for their stuff to sit in an unoccupied condo for almost the entire year, and that he'd "watch and take care of everything". Might have agreed to leave for the few days when the owners want to come and use it. Probably pays very little rent, is my guess. Very possible these owners are Christians and he used that angle as well.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Had a bit of time on my hands. I guess I found out why he was walking around two days ago

    GO TO 16:26 in the Youtube video, "I need to run inside one of these stores: can you give me the keys honey?":





    This is where he went (his UPS mailbox)

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:



    as evidenced by his wife videotaping him just outside the "store" he said he need to go to...

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:




    Checkout the same video at 18:07:





    Stacy: "You're back...that was quick"

    Christopher: "Yeah, nuthin'"

    Stacy: "Nothing?"...



    WHOOPS! A DRY day for Christopher Mitchell Scam Enterprises!



    THE UPS STORE - SUMMERLIN
    11035 Lavender Hill Dr, Ste 160


    ---------------------------------------------------

    From the Internet:

    You can also send me payments or letters to:
    Christopher Mitchell
    11035 Lavender Hill Dr. Suite 160-491
    Las Vegas, NV 89135




    NO SUCKAS TODAY!

    Great shit, I'll add you to my research team

     
    Comments
      
      Forum Wars: Glad to join your "Inner Circle"
      
      JeffDime: The Dental plan is pretty good.

  7. #207
    New customer spoke out, another tragic story

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    There is a way to salvation for the Mitchell’s imo. If Stacy is an RN she should have no trouble getting a job at a hospital in the Vegas area as they are understaffed. Christopher can take a part time job at a fast food place or something like that & focus on taking care of his child. If you are reading this it’s now are never guys. If you don’t fix this now and turn it around it just gets exponentially tougher as you get older. You two are going to go from one scam to another and it’s just not fair to the child. It will probably take years but in time you can reach out to your victims & start to pay them back the money you scammed. Just a thought guys.

    Christopher has been a career scammer his entire life through numerous scams, I have a list but at this time im concentrating on present one..... his main past scams were the pyramid scam and this scam he invented called "Shakeology" where he was clearly on steroids and saying his protein shakes got him bulked up and theyll help you too

  9. #209
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    289
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    There is a way to salvation for the Mitchell’s imo. If Stacy is an RN she should have no trouble getting a job at a hospital in the Vegas area as they are understaffed. Christopher can take a part time job at a fast food place or something like that & focus on taking care of his child. If you are reading this it’s now are never guys. If you don’t fix this now and turn it around it just gets exponentially tougher as you get older. You two are going to go from one scam to another and it’s just not fair to the child. It will probably take years but in time you can reach out to your victims & start to pay them back the money you scammed. Just a thought guys.

    Christopher has been a career scammer his entire life through numerous scams, I have a list but at this time im concentrating on present one..... his main past scams were the pyramid scam and this scam he invented called "Shakeology" where he was clearly on steroids and saying his protein shakes got him bulked up and theyll help you too
    I have no doubt he will ever change. This was like a utopian scenario where the family saw the light and decided to change. Of course it will never happen but this would be my advice in an alternative universe where they did.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I admit I also skimmed the College Swim Team video.

    As with most porn videos, it had a laughable premise. The "swim team" supposedly just lost a meet, and the coach forced all the guys to compete with one another doing laps in the pool, with only the winner of each heat being able to keep his swimsuit on. Interestingly, I think they were legitimately competing, as it did seem that the guys were all swimming hard, and the fastest swimmer kept his trunks on, while the rest took theirs off and were nude.

    This is how I picture Jerry Sandusky would have coached a boys swim team.

    Anyway, as has already been mentioned, none of the dudes had contact with one another. There were some underwater shots of them swimming nude. Then there were some interviews. I didn't bother to watch any, though I should have watched Chirstopher's.

    If there was any jerking off, I didn't see it. But as I said, I skimmed through it quickly, especially after the "competition" was over, and that part only lasted a few minutes.

    I admit that I know little about the gay porn industry. I have heard that some straight men have done gay porn out of desperation, just as some straight women have done lesbian porn. (Interestingly, I hear that some straight women PREFER doing lesbian porn because they get to avoid having gross porn dudes penetrating them, so the lesbian stuff is the lesser of two evils.)

    Anyway, it's possible that Christopher isn't gay or bi, but was so desperate for money that he did these gay-themed videos where he got naked and sometimes jerked off, but never touched another man, and rationalized it was okay. However, there was the claim by someone visiting Christopher and Stacy that he was watching gay porn "in view of Stacy's daughter", which was the basis of that lawsuit they filed in 2017 against her ex-husband and someone else for claiming that in previous hearings. So who knows?

    Not that it really matters. If he's gay, bi, whatever, that's fine, but it's his repeated denials and swearing on the bible in his videos which are hilarious.
    Dan, idc about his sexual preference either, but he clearly knew he was doing gay porn multiple different stints. He also was a self admitted male stripper and male escort but never mentioned for what gender. So it adds to story line of his vehiminent denial of gay porn which could lead to more possible skeletons of it being to the male gender. Then there's the story of this millionaire guy supposedly buying him a car. They story is so far fetched it screams gay scam. Supposedly the guy met him at Arnold classic body building convention and later emailed him saying " hes been in fitness industry so many years and never met such a great down to earth person in the industry and if theres anything he can do for him just let him know.....LOLOL, You cant make this shit up... I worked in fitness industry and our company sponsored both past and at the time current Mr Olympia, along with Anthony Presciano who was well known fitness model. Theres no way in hell that story happened. The guy supposedly bought him a car, LOLOL


  11. #211
    He had just bought a brand new car 2 weeks before his accident. Yet didnt get a rental or insurance covered it cause new cars are required to have full coverage insurance........ the story sounds like his last segway to do a gay porn jerk off scene cause he needed money....LOL.....then he admits to playing victim card in order to scam people

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Today’s video is boring. The main takeaway is at 2:55 he claims to have won over $73,000 in the month of February. Meanwhile his $36K loss in Biloxi video was dated February 21. Classic Mitchell can’t keep track of his own lies. You really suck at this Chris.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ha... it's funny when he screws up like this. Of course he'll just claim he won $109k the rest of the month.

    Did you notice on the previous video, he said he pays $5k/month to rent that condo? Zero point zero chance of that.

    He actually mentioned in some other video that the condo is owned by "some older couple from California, who goes here twice a year", and that he "negotiated a deal" with them. I think that's closer to the truth. He probably convinced some old people he got to know that it's dangerous for their stuff to sit in an unoccupied condo for almost the entire year, and that he'd "watch and take care of everything". Might have agreed to leave for the few days when the owners want to come and use it. Probably pays very little rent, is my guess. Very possible these owners are Christians and he used that angle as well.
    In one of his videos he said he had won $250k so far this year. Given when casinos closed and his known loses in Biloxi and the following week, January must have been a hell of a month. Yeah, not.

  13. #213
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,632
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I admit I also skimmed the College Swim Team video.

    As with most porn videos, it had a laughable premise. The "swim team" supposedly just lost a meet, and the coach forced all the guys to compete with one another doing laps in the pool, with only the winner of each heat being able to keep his swimsuit on. Interestingly, I think they were legitimately competing, as it did seem that the guys were all swimming hard, and the fastest swimmer kept his trunks on, while the rest took theirs off and were nude.

    This is how I picture Jerry Sandusky would have coached a boys swim team.

    Anyway, as has already been mentioned, none of the dudes had contact with one another. There were some underwater shots of them swimming nude. Then there were some interviews. I didn't bother to watch any, though I should have watched Chirstopher's.

    If there was any jerking off, I didn't see it. But as I said, I skimmed through it quickly, especially after the "competition" was over, and that part only lasted a few minutes.

    I admit that I know little about the gay porn industry. I have heard that some straight men have done gay porn out of desperation, just as some straight women have done lesbian porn. (Interestingly, I hear that some straight women PREFER doing lesbian porn because they get to avoid having gross porn dudes penetrating them, so the lesbian stuff is the lesser of two evils.)

    Anyway, it's possible that Christopher isn't gay or bi, but was so desperate for money that he did these gay-themed videos where he got naked and sometimes jerked off, but never touched another man, and rationalized it was okay. However, there was the claim by someone visiting Christopher and Stacy that he was watching gay porn "in view of Stacy's daughter", which was the basis of that lawsuit they filed in 2017 against her ex-husband and someone else for claiming that in previous hearings. So who knows?

    Not that it really matters. If he's gay, bi, whatever, that's fine, but it's his repeated denials and swearing on the bible in his videos which are hilarious.
    Dan, idc about his sexual preference either, but he clearly knew he was doing gay porn multiple different stints. He also was a self admitted male stripper and male escort but never mentioned for what gender. So it adds to story line of his vehiminent denial of gay porn which could lead to more possible skeletons of it being to the male gender. Then there's the story of this millionaire guy supposedly buying him a car. They story is so far fetched it screams gay scam. Supposedly the guy met him at Arnold classic body building convention and later emailed him saying " hes been in fitness industry so many years and never met such a great down to earth person in the industry and if theres anything he can do for him just let him know.....LOLOL, You cant make this shit up... I worked in fitness industry and our company sponsored both past and at the time current Mr Olympia, along with Anthony Presciano who was well known fitness model. Theres no way in hell that story happened. The guy supposedly bought him a car, LOLOL

    Male escorts are always for other males. Women don't pay for sex. They don't have to. A woman could take out an ad on Craigslist that she's looking for no strings attached sex and get 1000 responses in one night, even if she's ugly.

    I forgot about those stories about him meeting this "millionaire" at a convention and then staying with him. If there's any grain of truth to that story, Christopher definitely did stuff with this dude. Older men never just invite 18-year-old muscle boys to come live with them and buy them things unless there's an ulterior motive. And if the young guys don't put out, they're very quickly back out on the street.

    I think there's a decent chance that he did gay stuff in the past with these guys he "worked" with, but would never admit it. I doubt he'd even admit to the masturbation and naked swim porn if there wasn't proof of it. Look at how he tried to deny it in that 2017 court filing!

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ha... it's funny when he screws up like this. Of course he'll just claim he won $109k the rest of the month.

    Did you notice on the previous video, he said he pays $5k/month to rent that condo? Zero point zero chance of that.

    He actually mentioned in some other video that the condo is owned by "some older couple from California, who goes here twice a year", and that he "negotiated a deal" with them. I think that's closer to the truth. He probably convinced some old people he got to know that it's dangerous for their stuff to sit in an unoccupied condo for almost the entire year, and that he'd "watch and take care of everything". Might have agreed to leave for the few days when the owners want to come and use it. Probably pays very little rent, is my guess. Very possible these owners are Christians and he used that angle as well.
    In one of his videos he said he had won $250k so far this year. Given when casinos closed and his known loses in Biloxi and the following week, January must have been a hell of a month. Yeah, not.
    278K and hes so dumb he cant even comprehend his videos dont even add up to winning about 90K, 1 includes his bullshit 25K win and thats not including all his losses videos.... 2 of them alone totalling 66K......stay tuned for stacy exposiing video, it will all come to a head....and im doing it on mother's day, lol

  15. #215
    I gotta say, this forum ain't usually friendly to newcomers, and a lot of newcomers to here often have a lot of bullshit gripes about poker sites, but fuck me, this thread delivers.

    Good stuff Dustin, Jeff, etc.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Thanks Diddly glad you enjoy the show. Tony G gave us forms to complain so we wouldn’t have to do it on the forum.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post

    Dan, idc about his sexual preference either, but he clearly knew he was doing gay porn multiple different stints. He also was a self admitted male stripper and male escort but never mentioned for what gender. So it adds to story line of his vehiminent denial of gay porn which could lead to more possible skeletons of it being to the male gender. Then there's the story of this millionaire guy supposedly buying him a car. They story is so far fetched it screams gay scam. Supposedly the guy met him at Arnold classic body building convention and later emailed him saying " hes been in fitness industry so many years and never met such a great down to earth person in the industry and if theres anything he can do for him just let him know.....LOLOL, You cant make this shit up... I worked in fitness industry and our company sponsored both past and at the time current Mr Olympia, along with Anthony Presciano who was well known fitness model. Theres no way in hell that story happened. The guy supposedly bought him a car, LOLOL

    Male escorts are always for other males. Women don't pay for sex. They don't have to. A woman could take out an ad on Craigslist that she's looking for no strings attached sex and get 1000 responses in one night, even if she's ugly.

    I forgot about those stories about him meeting this "millionaire" at a convention and then staying with him. If there's any grain of truth to that story, Christopher definitely did stuff with this dude. Older men never just invite 18-year-old muscle boys to come live with them and buy them things unless there's an ulterior motive. And if the young guys don't put out, they're very quickly back out on the street.

    I think there's a decent chance that he did gay stuff in the past with these guys he "worked" with, but would never admit it. I doubt he'd even admit to the masturbation and naked swim porn if there wasn't proof of it. Look at how he tried to deny it in that 2017 court filing!
    Dan, he wasn't 18 when all this happened, he was in his 20's

  17. #217

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I have a strong suspicion that the College Swim Team- No Trunks Required video may have caused some trouble in Paradise...Nevada. There may have been no actual sex in it but I’m guessing 1) Stacy may very well not have known about it as CM thought it wasn’t going to surface. He could of told her the Big Load production was a one & done 2) The Swim Team video is unmistakably gay as it’s a group of naked guys teasing each other and what not. She may be having doubts of her own about him at this point.

    Christopher Mitchell hasn’t posted a video in two days which is an eternity for him. Interested to see what comes next.

    Name:  5B35B605-3184-4682-9873-25F9E858E3AD.png
Views: 357
Size:  1.61 MB

    Jeff, you really have to learn how YT works. Your account is hidden which means you can see your comments but nobody else can

  19. #219
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    289
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I have a strong suspicion that the College Swim Team- No Trunks Required video may have caused some trouble in Paradise...Nevada. There may have been no actual sex in it but I’m guessing 1) Stacy may very well not have known about it as CM thought it wasn’t going to surface. He could of told her the Big Load production was a one & done 2) The Swim Team video is unmistakably gay as it’s a group of naked guys teasing each other and what not. She may be having doubts of her own about him at this point.

    Christopher Mitchell hasn’t posted a video in two days which is an eternity for him. Interested to see what comes next.

    Name:  5B35B605-3184-4682-9873-25F9E858E3AD.png
Views: 357
Size:  1.61 MB

    Jeff, you really have to learn how YT works. Your account is hidden which means you can see your comments but nobody else can
    I’ll admit I don’t know much about a YouTube other then to watch videos. I just bought a new laptop and a microphone that looks like a black dildo so hopefully I can learn fast. You’re saying he’s not hiding my comments that I am doing it for him? When I comment on other channels I am getting responses so I am not totally clear on that. I am also stuck with just an iPad for a few more days which I know limits functionality. Lil help Kevin thanks.

    I think he’s hiding my comments instantly but I still write them because he probably reads them and you never know I could catch him napping and they stay up for a bit.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 05-08-2020 at 11:34 PM.

  20. #220
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,632
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Male escorts are always for other males. Women don't pay for sex. They don't have to. A woman could take out an ad on Craigslist that she's looking for no strings attached sex and get 1000 responses in one night, even if she's ugly.

    I forgot about those stories about him meeting this "millionaire" at a convention and then staying with him. If there's any grain of truth to that story, Christopher definitely did stuff with this dude. Older men never just invite 18-year-old muscle boys to come live with them and buy them things unless there's an ulterior motive. And if the young guys don't put out, they're very quickly back out on the street.

    I think there's a decent chance that he did gay stuff in the past with these guys he "worked" with, but would never admit it. I doubt he'd even admit to the masturbation and naked swim porn if there wasn't proof of it. Look at how he tried to deny it in that 2017 court filing!
    Dan, he wasn't 18 when all this happened, he was in his 20's
    Probably true. Same story though. 18, 22, whatever. I think we know that he didn't get all that free stuff from old men at muscle conventions just for doing modeling work.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 7 guests)

  1. DavidDough

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 05:14 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 01:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad negro
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 06:20 AM

Tags for this Thread