Thread: Best ways to Seven Stars or "Diamond in a Day" for Caesars properties around the US

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Yes, there is a 3-play Super Times Pay Spin Poker at Caesars, which is 9-5 and supposedly gives one tier per $10.

The return on that machine is 98.72%, versus 98.95% on the PH machine which is Double Super Times Pay.

I will say that the variance in Super Times Pay is less, because you're only putting in a sixth credit instead of a sixth AND seventh credit. So that is one nice feature of the machine versus the higher-return PH one.

Keep in mind, though, that the variance will still be high.

One problem with Diamond in a Day is that you're not very likely to hit a royal. If you fail to hit one, you need to knock about 2% off your expected return, which means you will lose over $1600 on average in such a situation. Then if you run below expectation with the whole Super Times Pay multiplier, or if you just don't hit your proper share of other payouts, you can easily lose over $2500.

So keep that in mind.
    Just checked VPFREE2 again. It turns out the Super Times Pay is only 1-play, though it does have a $2/credit option.

I would suggest just avoiding this machine and running the credits at Planet Hollywood, which is both faster and has a better overall return.

VPFree2 is incorrect on this one (perhaps due formatting constraints). This machine at Caesars Palace is a $1|$2 denom 9/5 JoB Spin Poker w/Super Times Pay. 9 lines and a max bet of 54 credits (up to $108/spin). You can play as few as 6 credits (1 line, STP feature active). Location is the small high limit room in front of the main cashier, between two All-Star Poker II machines.

The best game at the Rio is 99.17% Bonus Poker at the $1 denom, single line. This bank of machines awards full Tier Credits ($10 for 1 TC) and is located directly in front of the Sports Bar.

Information is accurate as of March 31, 2017 (I played on both VP machines to qualify for the "Quest For Rewards" promotion).

An update for Atlantic City: Bally's Park Place offers single line $5|$10 denom 9/7/5 Double Bonus Poker (99.11%), awarding full Tier Credits, in the high limit room.
    Last edited by nerakil; 04-18-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nerakil View Post

Just checked VPFREE2 again. It turns out the Super Times Pay is only 1-play, though it does have a $2/credit option.

I would suggest just avoiding this machine and running the credits at Planet Hollywood, which is both faster and has a better overall return.

VPFree2 is incorrect on this one (perhaps due formatting constraints). This machine at Caesars Palace is a $1|$2 denom 9/5 JoB Spin Poker w/Super Times Pay. 9 lines and a max bet of 54 credits (up to $108/spin). You can play as few as 6 credits (1 line, STP feature active). Location is the small high limit room in front of the main cashier, between two All-Star Poker II machines.

The best game at the Rio is 99.17% Bonus Poker at the $1 denom, single line. This bank of machines awards full Tier Credits ($10 for 1 TC) and is located directly in front of the Sports Bar.

Information is accurate as of March 31, 2017 (I played on both VP machines to qualify for the "Quest For Rewards" promotion).

An update for Atlantic City: Bally's Park Place offers single line $5|$10 denom 9/7/5 Double Bonus Poker (99.11%), awarding full Tier Credits, in the high limit room.
    Thanks, will update both lists.

My point still stands regarding the Caesars machine, though. While playing it will reduce variance a bit, I don't see it being worth running credits on that machine versus the better Double Super Times Pay machine at PH.

Thread Information