Thread: delaware has ftrst 300 dollor win at 2-4

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

delaware has ftrst 300 dollor win at 2-4

837.00 win in 6 sessions with 6 wins big 317 win in 10 hours. played just under 43 hours right at 19.50 a hour. my bacjer is happy with the his return.he wants me to think about going to alantic city to play 10-20 and 20-40 he will give me a 6k bankroll to go with. he offered 200 a day win or lose to go.he said he would be happy if he m,ade 3 to 5 hundred a week.lets see what i have to do. first off 525 expence per week.i play 7 days thats 1400 for me. say he m,akes 500 per week.this m,eans i need to win 2500 a week. thats not easy to do

now he has a better chance if i played fri sat and sunday but the clock now is on the house side.i now have to win 1300 for him, to m,ake his 500 expence paid and m,y 600 on the best 3 days you could want.iam sure i can do this 90 percent of the time. i would do this but i would want 300 per day. if i have a good 3 days i will play on m,onday but com,e home m,onday night so no expence but something to eat. i will tell him tom,morow iam sure he will want me to go

Comments

IamGreek: Good Luck Sir!

jsearles22: Your wife just rolled over rep

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Offset Jsearles being a c**t

chinamaniac: legend

Ricky: talking about a mans recently passed wife. wow. Godfather, with your permission, ill beat the piss out of this kid. (kisses hand)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I really forgot or stopped caring that this was a made up account until he claims a staking deal where it doesn't matter if he wins or loses. That's grade A trolling.

Comments

Henry: spare us for a night, would you please?

jsearles22: Spot on rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    837.00 win in 6 sessions with 6 wins big 317 win in 10 hours. played just under 43 hours right at 19.50 a hour. my bacjer is happy with the his return.he wants me to think about going to alantic city to play 10-20 and 20-40 he will give me a 6k bankroll to go with. he offered 200 a day win or lose to go.he said he would be happy if he m,ade 3 to 5 hundred a week.lets see what i have to do. first off 525 expence per week.i play 7 days thats 1400 for me. say he m,akes 500 per week.this m,eans i need to win 2500 a week. thats not easy to do

now he has a better chance if i played fri sat and sunday but the clock now is on the house side.i now have to win 1300 for him, to m,ake his 500 expence paid and m,y 600 on the best 3 days you could want.iam sure i can do this 90 percent of the time. i would do this but i would want 300 per day. if i have a good 3 days i will play on m,onday but com,e home m,onday night so no expence but something to eat. i will tell him tom,morow iam sure he will want me to go
    I used to play quite a bit in AC, and heard from some grinders who played that the 10-20 limit game there there was populated with pros. In any event, good luck.

Comments

4BET: Yes games are awful
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    m,y backer has backed m,e about 15 to 20 tim,es in alantic city. he has won every time./he went to cancue and i went to ac i stayed a week./ when he cam,e home i gave him 2600 i put him, up if i had lost he would have gave m,e what i said if i had lost.great guy buthe cant m,ake any m0ney doing what we are now. i think he just does it for me.

Comments

jsearles22: Can't afford his bills rep

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Offset

Load Metric
    m,y backer has backed m,e about 15 to 20 tim,es in alantic city. he has won every time./he went to cancue and i went to ac i stayed a week./ when he cam,e home i gave him 2600 i put him, up if i had lost he would have gave m,e what i said if i had lost.great guy buthe cant m,ake any m0ney doing what we are now. i think he just does it for me.
    If you win 90% of the time you play poker, why are you a broke begging n-word? So broke in fact you couldn't afford to bury your wife. Fact is you're a delusional scamming piece of shit who likely had never won a single poker session. You should probably cut your wrists, do the world a favor. Stop begging, bitch

Comments

4BET: Very tuff, Maybe fair?

Tellafriend: We all have our priorities rep.

tyde: AIDS

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Shut it down asshole

Ricky: I hope you fucking die. Cocksucker.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    If you win 90% of the time you play poker, why are you a broke begging n-word? So broke in fact you couldn't afford to bury your wife. Fact is you're a delusional scamming piece of shit who likely had never won a single poker session. You should probably cut your wrists, do the world a favor. Stop begging, bitch
    Why do you feel the need to be so vile to someone? Especially a guy pushing 70 who's obv in poor health, just lost his wife, barely has a pot to piss in and finds some happiness in posting here and being part of a community. Why not just leave him alone and not say shit? He's stated plenty of times why he no longer plays regularly and how much of a struggle this is for him.

I mean, even if I hated him I could never say some shit like that.

IMO you have to be a pretty unhappy human being to go that low.

Why you so mad, bro?

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Ricky: its unreal. I guess being unemployed, married to a fat ugly cunt, and saddled with a couple mong kids is making tubby sad?

Lord of the Fraud: agree. such horrible form

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

tyde: THIS

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

for the life of me, I can't understand why Druff allows him to post here

unsolved bet welching, and basically shits all over the forum and all members here

even taunting Todd thumbing his nose at him

and yet fluffer and garrett are banned

fucking disgrace imo

and more proof todd doesn't give a shit about this so called (ahem)

'community'

Load Metric
    I'm with Tyde, this thread is conclusive proof Jsearles needs given the heave-ho

Wheels off bus
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Why do you feel the need to be so vile to someone? Especially a guy pushing 70 who's obv in poor health, just lost his wife, barely has a pot to piss in and finds some happiness in posting here and being part of a community. Why not just leave him alone and not say shit? He's stated plenty of times why he no longer plays regularly and how much of a struggle this is for him.

Why you so mad, bro?
    :This

I dont like delaware much at all as I believe he ruins the forum. Pretty sure this stake will end poorly, however since the wife thread I've just let the guy live. You don't have to shit on the man when he's so far gone. Just let him be and ignore it like I have, no reason to write that shit now.

In fairness Jsearles does live a very unhappy life...

Load Metric

Why you so mad, bro?
    Delaware is a delusional fucktard whose schtick is played out. He makes the board unreadable. Plus he begged for money to bury his wife. That's about as low as a man can get. I had compassion for him, hell I helped. But then within a matter of days in receiving our money he's out playing poker??? GTFO

Fact is Delaware is a low life begging faggot. We'd all be better off if he died instead of his wife. And you "standing up for him" is lolz too. Do you want a super hero medal?

Comments

handicapme: No. Just no.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

for the life of me, I can't understand why Druff allows him to post here

unsolved bet welching, and basically shits all over the forum and all members here

even taunting Todd thumbing his nose at him

and yet fluffer and garrett are banned

fucking disgrace imo

and more proof todd doesn't give a shit about this so called (ahem)

'community'
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  62.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Why you so mad, bro?

I dont like delaware much at all as I believe he ruins the forum. Pretty sure this stake will end poorly, however since the wife thread I've just let the guy live. You don't have to shit on the man when he's so far gone. Just let him be and ignore it like I have, no reason to write that shit now.

How does he ruin the forum? He provides content. If people don't like it they shouldn't open his threads. Pretty simple. I could name about a dozen posters off the top of my head who spam the forum with threads and posts which are unreadable. While Delawares grammar and typing is not the best he does post some funny shit sometimes and is very open about his life.

Few other facts about Delaware. He beat online limit poker back in the day. He is not a full time professional but he is a very good recreational player and could play as a pro if he had the roll.

He once won an MTT with 20,000 or so players. Maybe more and maybe less but it was a shitload.

He developed the Delaware system which is a foolproof way to crush limit hold em and I still use it to this day. Thanks Delaware!! Thanks to you and your Delaware System my 2016 is off to a fantastic start and I could not have done it without you!!

Comments

Ricky: real talk
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 01-21-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    why am I not even remotely surprised that a total fucking gimp (and scamming pos) like handicapme doesn't appreciate Delaware and his pearls of wisdom

Del is GOD

/thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    I'm actually a very happy person in real life. I'm the class clown, the ham, the guy always driving the conversation and dropping jokes.
    jsearles22.

you are a sad and repugnant individual.
    Last edited by superallah; 01-21-2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: i honestly confused jsearles and garrett when adding that 'daddy disappointment' picture.

Load Metric
    Good for you sir. Not trolling at all, but I would bash my head in if I had to play 2/4 limit in a live game. The suckouts you see must be maddening.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

How does he ruin the forum? He provides content. If people don't like it they shouldn't open his threads. Pretty simple. I could name about a dozen posters off the top of my head who spam the forum with threads and posts which are unreadable. While Delawares grammar and typing is not the best he does post some funny shit sometimes and is very open about his life.

Few other facts about Delaware. He beat online limit poker back in the day. He is not a full time professional but he is a very good recreational player and could play as a pro if he had the roll.

He once won an MTT with 20,000 or so players. Maybe more and maybe less but it was a shitload.

He developed the Delaware system which is a foolproof way to crush limit hold em and I still use it to this day. Thanks Delaware!! Thanks to you and your Delaware System my 2016 is off to a fantastic start and I could not have done it without you!!

The little shit is just jealous that Del wins at poker. I've met and played with many AC gamblers like him who grind away at a job enough to play and lose at the table, but fashion themselves at 'winners'. But they are only fooling themselves.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    why am I not even remotely surprised that a total fucking gimp (and scamming pos) like handicapme doesn't appreciate Delaware and his pearls of wisdom

Del is GOD

/thread
    Any poster of worth on this site hates massive hate from jealous nancy boys. It is sad, but true.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Thread Information