Thread: GO KINGS GO

Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

GO KINGS GO

This team is unstoppable ! I've never had more fun watching a pro team as I have this year watching my kings fight their way to two games away from holding up the cup again !!!! Solid all around team and Quick guarding the net completes the deal. Anyone else enjoying this as much ?

Comments

4Dragons: Red is for Red Wings

son of lockman: Go Kings!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage_one View Post
    This team is unstoppable ! I've never had more fun watching a pro team as I have this year watching my kings fight their way to two games away from holding up the cup again !!!! Solid all around team and Quick guarding the net completes the deal. Anyone else enjoying this as much ?

Do they give up 2-0 leads on purpose? Or just a coincidence?

Load Metric
    The Kings even being in the playoffs if a joke as only the very top performing teams should make it so the regular season actually means something. Also, that trade to bring in Gaborik at the deadline to improve the team seems kinda lame to me & if they win I'd have to put an asterix right beside the other asterix I put beside the King's Stanley Cup triumph I 2012 since they improved their team at the deadline by acquiring Carter, coincidentally enough, from Columbus. It just made the rest of the season meaningless.

Comments

yaahello: Well played druff.. Errrr hockey guy ! Well played
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  10357515_847342638628133_4973504616987910142_n.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  22.2 KB

Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    The Kings even being in the playoffs if a joke as only the very top performing teams should make it so the regular season actually means something. Also, that trade to bring in Gaborik at the deadline to improve the team seems kinda lame to me & if they win I'd have to put an asterix right beside the other asterix I put beside the King's Stanley Cup triumph I 2012 since they improved their team at the deadline by acquiring Carter, coincidentally enough, from Columbus. It just made the rest of the season meaningless.
    You're out of your mind !!! The Kings are one of the strongest teams top to bottom in the nhl ! Any true fan would tell you that ! Your a bitter old man so stop hating . Making trades at the deadline is a crucial part of hockey and having an upper office that knows how to fill in holes . The playoffs are a second season and you have to prepare for them however you need to !! I understand the bitterness that is ragging thru your body not having a team you like in the playoffs but you can take those asterix's and shove them ……………GO KINGS GO

Comments

Muck Ficon: :facepalm

Load Metric

You're out of your mind !!! The Kings are one of the strongest teams top to bottom in the nhl ! Any true fan would tell you that ! Your a bitter old man so stop hating . Making trades at the deadline is a crucial part of hockey and having an upper office that knows how to fill in holes . The playoffs are a second season and you have to prepare for them however you need to !! I understand the bitterness that is ragging thru your body not having a team you like in the playoffs but you can take those asterix's and shove them ……………GO KINGS GO
    You really should read this board more often.

Comments

lewfather: lol
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Dunno if i've ever seen anyone rage-quit a thread before.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Dunno if i've ever seen anyone rage-quit a thread before.

Fuck you & all you stupid Kings fans. Rangers in 4.

Just kidding Kings in 6
    Eat it hockey guy !!! Kings in 5 maybe 4 !!!!!! We're to big and strong !! Ill be there saturday !!!!!
    He's read the other thread & he still thinks my response was serious? I don't know what to say.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Ha Sorry I missed the spoiler .

Comments

Hockey Guy: +1 for being a true Kings fan

Load Metric
    Ha Sorry I missed the spoiler .
    Did you even read the other thread. I was just repeating what some other jackass said.

Comments

simpdog: lol other jackass
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    Rangers desperately needed this game and they did not show up.

Quickie showed up for sure.

Comments

Hockey Guy: +1 for being a true Kings fan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Start planning the parade!
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

You make it sound like the Rangers played like shit. The Kings just got the lead & played well with it & Quick was outstanding. Those 2 paddle saves were just back breakers for the Rangers. They score on either of them or both & it could be a different game.

Tough to give the Rangers flak for that performance, give all the credit to the Kings & Quick.

Yeah, & like hotshott said, start planning the parade.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    Anze Kopitar & his dog enjoying some breakfast with the Stanley Cup.

Name:  media.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  106.3 KB

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nh...140329691.html
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Thread Information