Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LOL, too bad it was brought back for an illegal block.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

This is the dumbest article ever. They've beat horrible teams that werent favored to win the next week except for SF. Im not sure who Arizona plays next week but im sure they are a dog and not expected to win. Now if you told me that in Seattles 5 wins the team they beat didnt cover the following week then that has some meaning, but this doesnt. SF did look like dogshit vs the Colts so the real sample size of 1 is correct.
    Here is the original article, every bit of which is correct and published before last night's beat down and humiliation of the Cards.

The challenge of playing the Seattle Seahawks includes facing a relentless defense and trying to stop a running back, Marshawn Lynch, whose nickname is "Beast Mode." But there's also a residual effect that lasts long after the final whistle: Teams that play Seattle are winless (0-5) in games the following week.

Carolina, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Houston and Indianapolis all lost the week after battling Seattle. Every team except the Panthers lost their next game by at least 10 points. Tennessee, Seattle's vanquished opponent last week, plays the 49ers Sunday.

In 2012, Seattle opponents were actually a league-best 11-4 in their following game. But nine of those wins came before Seattle's Week 11 bye, when the Seahawks were only 6-4. Seattle finished the season with five consecutive victories, punishing teams by an average of 26.6 points per game. And the week after those matchups, opponents lost three out of five.

Seattle visits Arizona on Thursday (8:25 p.m. ET, NFL Network). The Cardinals will then have 10 days to recover before they play Atlanta in Week 8.

—Jordan Teicher
    So the last 5 teams they played which were 500% so on average they lose 2.5 out of 5, but after playing Seattle they lose 3 out of 5 with a huge sample size of 5. Thats just amazing.

Banned
    Load Metric

This is the greatest thing ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I liked seeing it too.

BUT if you're on the other team how do you not take him out after that? #83 the lazy ass coming back doesn't run right over and give him a nice shot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I liked seeing it too.

BUT if you're on the other team how do you not take him out after that? #83 the lazy ass coming back doesn't run right over and give him a nice shot.
    Maybe he knew there was a flag on the play & didn't feel like costing his team 15 yards for no reason. Or maybe he just doesn't subscribe to the juvenile unwritten rules crowd.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Percy Harvin returned to practice today, and the Hawks have 6 wins, 5 home games, and road games against the Rams and Giants.

13-3 and #1 seed in the NFC, book it.

Load Metric

This is the dumbest article ever. They've beat horrible teams that werent favored to win the next week except for SF. Im not sure who Arizona plays next week but im sure they are a dog and not expected to win. Now if you told me that in Seattles 5 wins the team they beat didnt cover the following week then that has some meaning, but this doesnt. SF did look like dogshit vs the Colts so the real sample size of 1 is correct.
    Here is the original article, every bit of which is correct and published before last night's beat down and humiliation of the Cards.

The challenge of playing the Seattle Seahawks includes facing a relentless defense and trying to stop a running back, Marshawn Lynch, whose nickname is "Beast Mode." But there's also a residual effect that lasts long after the final whistle: Teams that play Seattle are winless (0-5) in games the following week.

Carolina, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Houston and Indianapolis all lost the week after battling Seattle. Every team except the Panthers lost their next game by at least 10 points. Tennessee, Seattle's vanquished opponent last week, plays the 49ers Sunday.

In 2012, Seattle opponents were actually a league-best 11-4 in their following game. But nine of those wins came before Seattle's Week 11 bye, when the Seahawks were only 6-4. Seattle finished the season with five consecutive victories, punishing teams by an average of 26.6 points per game. And the week after those matchups, opponents lost three out of five.

Seattle visits Arizona on Thursday (8:25 p.m. ET, NFL Network). The Cardinals will then have 10 days to recover before they play Atlanta in Week 8.

—Jordan Teicher
    Shocker Arizona was favored and they won. Just more proof how nonsensical that article was.

Load Metric
    Percy Harvin returned to practice today, and the Hawks have 6 wins, 5 home games, and road games against the Rams and Giants.

He will look great until those migranes flare up. Sf will win the division book it.

Load Metric

He will look great until those migranes flare up. Sf will win the division book it.
    Care to make it interesting?

Load Metric

Not sure what this means. Id love to bet that once he returns to the lineup he will not play in every game. Thats the lock of the year. Lets do it.

Load Metric

Not sure what this means. Id love to bet that once he returns to the lineup he will not play in every game. Thats the lock of the year. Lets do it.

Real talk, the Seahawks offensive play calling in this game is godawful.

Load Metric

Real talk, the Seahawks offensive play calling in this game is godawful.
    It's crazy , they don't run ML at 1 and goal on the one, and then run him into the box on non goal line plays, and do non of these receivers know how to break out from man coverage. It's like watching slo mo this game.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: No excuse for those play calls, that's a good way to get Wilson hurt. Darrell Bevell needs to get his head out his ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    30 fucking points and a Seattle win outright is all I need in this game and it don't look great at the moment.

Load Metric
    Run slot receivers and release that ball chop chop. Shit I loaded up on this game at one half. Can't believe not better adjustment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    30 fucking points and a Seattle win outright is all I need in this game and it don't look great at the moment.
    honestly no idea what's going on. Did the Seahawks Oline bet on under + St Louis?

But this is why right from the start I wondered about this game.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    honestly no idea what's going on. Did the Seahawks Oline bet on under + St Louis?

But this is why right from the start I wondered about this game.
    I don't know this is embarrassing. The Rams really suck and have given up their share of points this year but have found ways to score.

If I lose this fucking 13 point teaser I'm going to be pissed but the only thing that could make me feel a little better is if some how Zac Stacy gets me a whopping 26 points in fantasy otherwise I lose.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    WTF Tate you clown that was obnoxious.

I'm glad to see the touch down giving me a little more hope.

Not going to be a good night for St. Louis sports fans.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: That was too much. The leisure dive was borderline but that was over the top.

Load Metric
    Painfull. What an ugly game.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This is the first game in a while that I can remember where getting a bad number might fuck me. Chinamaniac got it at -11 and I got it -13. Could easily land at 12.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As bad as Seattle is playing this red zone play calling from the Rams is atrocious. Lets run a pass play at 2nd an Goal at the 3 when we got a guy whose a work horse giving us 6 yards per carry all game. LOL at you fuckers.

Thread Information