Load Metric
    baron vstroker makes jsearless look like a hof poster

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    but what about me?

Ya that would make you a criminal too. Willie

I hope you boath get caught.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    but what about me?

you are the dumbest son of a bitch on a forum full of them

congrats
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric

you are the dumbest son of a bitch on a forum full of them

congrats
    TY.

As a contributer to the massive fraud that was full tilt you should get somthing.

time......................................
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

And this makes you a criminal x 100,000,000 you are destined for jail I am sure, when you were stealing from them there was no proof FTP was stealing, regardless people who stole or owed money to FTP will owe the new owners the money, essentialiey you were stealing from the players, good work fucking thief!

This is a classic poker fraud admitted by the thief and his. acomplis......... And Druff & Drexel's buddy...........nice, somthing smells bad here.
    I am sure this is ok with you druff, you said on radio that it was ok since FTP was stealing, do you really think this?
    I would think it would make you as guilty as they are.
    by continuing to take us deposits after the safe port act was passed was my proof...
    I see were you are coming from but this makes you a contributer to the crime you are not held harmless here sory.......... My opinion and probably many others as well.

Believe me, I know about this stuff!
    all hail Hydra

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I nominate this shit topic to be taken to PM. It was not very interesting to start, and its getting worse.

Here is an idea: Take it to Donwkdown for resolution. This thread is taking up bandwidth.

Nobody cares.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The PHA View Post
    I nominate this shit topic to be taken to PM. It was not very interesting to start, and its getting worse.

Here is an idea: Take it to Donwkdown for resolution. This thread is taking up bandwidth.

Nobody cares.

So this site is about poker fraud or not???????

I thought it was.
    all hail Hydra

Bronze
    Load Metric

Nobody cares.

I thought it was.
    Can't speak for Druff, but I assume he made this site for more broader scam issues. What we have here are two very strange men carrying out a debt fetish. I am only going to assume whips and leather balls will enter. At any rate, mainstream folks dont give a shit.

TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

Load Metric

I thought it was.
    Can't speak for Druff, but I assume he made this site for more broader scam issues. What we have here are two very strange men carrying out a debt fetish. I am only going to assume whips and leather balls will enter. At any rate, mainstream folks dont give a shit.

TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.
    druff speak about this please what is your opinion is this a non issue for you????? no big deal?

i guess a little stealing is ok for you?

its funny how you avoid this shit and concentrate on smaller stuff that you cant prove

maybe its ok if your friends steal. sounds like you may have a part in this too did yebsite ever dump you money? i think he did. some one may be interested in the hand history i found.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    d
    Last edited by Yebsite; 10-15-2012 at 02:28 AM.
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    what does a tie mean?

?
    send this thread to the bathroom wall

this forum is too dignified

you beating off

Load Metric
    d
    Last edited by Yebsite; 10-15-2012 at 02:28 AM.
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Yes 1650.00%

Beebs9Dizzle, BUBBLES, DRK Star, DropKick, Jasep, limitles, maxima191, mtnDew, Muck Ficon, Pooh, Ricky, Sandwich, sonatine, tony bagadonuts, vegemaybe, Yebsite

No 1650.00%

arcanelurker, Baron Von Strucker, BCR, DJ_Chaps, Hockey Guy, jsearles22, PLOL, PokerPrince2, RichardBrodiesCombover., Rollo Tomasi, Salty_Aus, Serial Fail, TheProlapse, TheTemplar, WillieMcFML, XteraveX
    My vote is now no because during your Heads Up match with Druff you said at least once that Willie owes you nothing and you have no more issue with him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Yes 1650.00%

Beebs9Dizzle, BUBBLES, DRK Star, DropKick, Jasep, limitles, maxima191, mtnDew, Muck Ficon, Pooh, Ricky, Sandwich, sonatine, tony bagadonuts, vegemaybe, Yebsite

No 1650.00%

arcanelurker, Baron Von Strucker, BCR, DJ_Chaps, Hockey Guy, jsearles22, PLOL, PokerPrince2, RichardBrodiesCombover., Rollo Tomasi, Salty_Aus, Serial Fail, TheProlapse, TheTemplar, WillieMcFML, XteraveX
    My vote is now no because during your Heads Up match with Druff you said at least once that Willie owes you nothing and you have no more issue with him
    My vote is now yes.

Name:  pileup.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  13.3 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Yes 1650.00%

No 1650.00%

I changed my vote to no when Wiilie explained how the SCAM went down.
    You should have a scammer/thief annoying nutjob avatar

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    I will in no way condone scamming or stealing. It is wrong and illegal to scam or roll anyone -- even a shady company like FTP. Both Yebsite and WillieMcFML are dead wrong for agreeing with each other to participate in this scam.

So, with that said, what happens when two scammers make an illegal, unethical agreement to launder stolen funds?

Importantly, why would this chip dump take over an hour to complete? It sounds like Yebsite wasn't sticking with the agreed-upon plan by not disclosing his cards, etc., leaving WillieMcFML with the perhaps-justified impression that Yebsite was trying to scam or roll WillieMcFML. "Luckily", the money was dumped to Willie (he doesn't seem to dispute this), and "unluckily" Willie shot it all off thereafter (Yebsite doesn't seem to dispute this).

It's shitty and unenforceable and both of you are pieces of shit for engaging in this scam, but in this instance, internet justice dictates that WillieMcFML should reimburse the money "dumped" to him. Yebsite says "$831" and WillieMcFML says "around $700." I say WillieMcFML should ship Yebsite $600 and both parties should forget this ugly incident ever happened and be buddies again. So let it be done. *Gavel*

Holy roller. You wouldn't want to roll FTP? A fool and his money are soon departed.

Load Metric
    will please stop with the games... i told you to pay me any way that did not involve me giving you my home address... druff paypal escrow prolly best choice at this point...

At least we all know you're too broke to make it out to Wilie's area and fuck with him. LOL Scranton is a long ways away

Load Metric
    Yebsite - Today 04:03 AM View Conversation
    i would roll full tilt 100000000x over u filthy fuck euro...
    Moderation Tools(0)
    Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1

And this makes you a criminal x 100,000,000 you are destined for jail I am sure, when you were stealing from them there was no proof FTP was stealing, regardless people who stole or owed money to FTP will owe the new owners the money, essentialiey you were stealing from the players, good work fucking thief!

This is a classic poker fraud admitted by the thief and his. acomplis......... And Druff & Drexel's buddy...........nice, somthing smells bad here.
    I am sure this is ok with you druff, you said on radio that it was ok since FTP was stealing, do you really think this?
    I would think it would make you as guilty as they are.

And that's why you're a fucking retard who spells like a third grader

Load Metric
    Willie should pay, but yeb's gotta make some concessions on the way. Overnight cash that has to be signed for should be acceptable, or buy a greendot mastercard or something refillable, load dough on that, and send that to yeb. Amazon gift cards. Bitcoins. Western Union. It ain't hard to move a few hundred bucks from place to place, there are entire industries based upon it at this point. Any of that should should be acceptable at this point.

I'm a massive mark for Willie, and yebsite does appear to be a bit, shall we say, difficult to work with, but it is what it is.

Even count, 18-18.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

And that's why you're a fucking retard who spells like a third grader
    spelling is serous biznes, i think it would be funny if you stuffed your keyboard up your fat ass,

and then you should vypiť veľký pohár bielidla
    all hail Hydra

Thread Information