Son handed notice to store he was working in. Worked there a little over a year. I tried to get him in basketball, it was like pulling teeth he just hated it. Past year he did theater set up and choir. Last few months he worked friday thru Sunday . Worked full shift on weekends was in a union and got extra dollar an hour , it all adds up. He went to a few parties wants to have more of a social life. Its not easy being a cashier on your legs all day.

He got his drivers license on first try a lot of people failed theirs. His firt day driving I hear a crash outside. The car had accelerated all by itself, he went in drive but the car revved up in reverse and smashed into a tree. Have a fairly bussy road out of driveway the tree stopped him and broke out rear window. Called dealership where they told me they would check the black box, never heard of such a thing in the car. Three months later said black box revealed nothing wrong with the car. Have the subaru Crosstrek. Fucking horrible. Wife went away on business last week he drove himself to and throw , no accidents. Still waiting 3 months for car. He is getting the rav as his new car selling the death trap.

Another story, few years ago hear a banging on the door. Figured it was Jehovas, Fracking, or political drive. Let my wife answer. She comes back in and said it was a movie director looking to put porto potties on driveway. We have huge driveway so wife said to knock himself out. Took all our info and thought that was that. Following week get the porto pottie which is a big trailer with 3 bathrooms delivered on our driveay. The day or so previously got a document stating the 3 days porto potties put down along with contract for 3k. They removed it as stated. They didn't want all extras using the bathroom. Wonder if actor had bathroom privlidges. What was funny was that wife didn't know who he was. Wonder if star peed on our driveway.