Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Thanks Obama for doubling my health insurance premiums, and causing my choice of doctors to shrink by a significant factor.

Thanks Obama for stoking the flames of racial divisiveness, and reversing the trend of 40+ years of progress toward racial harmony.

Thanks Obama for calling ISIS "the JV (junior varsity) team", and taking no action when the movement was still in its infancy.

Thanks Obama for refusing to say the words "radical Islam" when we have a terror attack on our home soil due to radical Islam.

Thanks Obama for standing by your cabinet members and not demanding their resignation when they screw up really badly.

Thanks Obama for appointing horrible attorneys general, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, both of whom were extremely partisan, even by AG standards.

Thanks Obama for appointing Preet Bhara who destroyed online poker in the name of money.

Thanks Obama for repeatedly speaking out against the police, thus causing a public backlash, likely leading to violent crime rising for the past 3 years after declining for each of the past 23.

Thanks Obama for creating an "everyone's a victim" environment in this country, which gave rise to the SJW movement.

Great work.

Im only quoting this because when Trump reduces us to 2nd world status and gets voted out in 4 years, I'm going to trot this out when you're like "Hey he gave it his best shot, what can you do, sometimes you dont fade the river".