Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

did you really just try and make an argument for segregation of schools? with no actual factual evidence to back up your claim?

typical racist. You'll twist any thing you can into a ballon-shaped swastika animal and when you don't have any facts you'll make it up.

12 years free education? no taxes pay for that you fucking idiot. But you probably don't own any property so you have no idea what a school district tax is and how it fits in to your yearly property taxes. I don't need to explain that any further.
You are just a stupid fucking convict.

Unlike you, I've never been in prison having society paying for my upkeep and rehabilitation. I'm not a drain on society, but you sure the fuck have been.

Owned 2 homes so far so yeah I know all about property taxes.

And yes, desegregation the schools was one of the biggest mistakes America made in its idiotic civil rights phase.
Something tells me you think desegregation in general was a mistake (water fountains, restaurants, movie theaters, public transportation, etc.)

Source: "idiotic civil rights phase"

I didn't agree with every aspect of the civil rights movement, but to say it was idiotic is stupid.