Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So has anyone here had a good long-term experience with Larrie?

It seems like he has turned on literally anyone who was ever nice to him.

But I'm sure it's everyone else who's the problem.

Load Metric
    I'm not sure a little bout of LPR and anxiety attacks warrants special treatment from the user base honestly. If you were going through a break up or had a close family member that was sick or died would be considered a special circumstance in my opinion. If it bothers you that much then shut this place the fuck down.

Load Metric
    Also going back to your old avatar would do wonders for both your mind and body. This one is gay as fuck.

Comments

Username: I concur. the guy knows things. he is a lucid, fair, Tyde

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I'm not sure a little bout of LPR and anxiety attacks warrants special treatment from the user base honestly. If you were going through a break up or had a close family member that was sick or died would be considered a special circumstance in my opinion. If it bothers you that much then shut this place the fuck down.
    There is more going on than what I have put out here.

I've had tons of breakups in my life, and none compared to all of this stuff over the past 4-5 weeks.

I will shut the place down if it becomes too stressful. It isn't making any money, and is only up because of my enjoyment of it. If that enjoyment turns into a burden, I will cut it out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I've had tons of breakups in my life, and none compared to all of this stuff over the past 4-5 weeks.

I will shut the place down if it becomes too stressful. It isn't making any money, and is only up because of my enjoyment of it. If that enjoyment turns into a burden, I will cut it out.
    That's fucked up. I was under the impression this place operated at a healthy profit. This is the first I've ever heard that it didn't make any money.

Load Metric
    Are you going to try to work it out with Benjamin's mother or are you guys just trying to figure out custody rights at this time? Thoughts and prayers for this very difficult time.

Load Metric

LarryLaffer and I had a long chat one night about old-school AOL(Since around the same age and being around in those days) programming, programs, the warez scene, phishing, baiters, spammers, massmaillers, you get the idea. He's never turned on me, however, I never got involved in trolling him.

Load Metric

I was always cool with Larry but had to delete him from FB with all the nonsense he posted.

I’m going to assume the reason little Larry is lashing out is that girlfriend who looked at least 10 years older than him and had saggier tits than a grandma finally got tired of riding on his handle bars and broke things off.

Load Metric
    Why do people meet crazies from the internet then act all disappointed when it bites them on the arse? A deaf cunt could've heard the alarm bells Larry was setting off.

If somebody new to the community starts speaking of suicide, bad luck etc... then the kindest thing you can do is post them a readymade noose. Not fucking sympathy texts, poker stakes, and especially not meet-ups.

It shows a real lack of people skills.

You mongs

Comments

splitthis: Deaf cunt rep

sonatine: cunt so deaf yall

LegalizeMeth: lol sfthis

nunbeater: deaf cunts in the hoose
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

I was always cool with Larry but had to delete him from FB with all the nonsense he posted.

I’m going to assume the reason little Larry is lashing out is that girlfriend who looked at least 10 years older than him and had saggier tits than a grandma finally got tired of riding on his handle bars and broke things off.
    what the fuck? you facebooked the little alpha? have you seen 1 post of his?

Comments

Username: dirtnap.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I don't see Larry kicking Druff when he is down, as such a big problem . You can always ban him and other peoples opinion (especially if they are much lower on the economic pyramid than you) shouldn't mean much. And trolls will be trolls, not everyone is going to be your friend.

Druff is at least temporarily depressed and weighed down by a basket of problems that seem overwhelming. I don't see solutions coming from a bunch of misfit forum goofballs, even the smart ones. Counseling, happy pills, reaching out to close friends and family, are all better ways to go.

Load Metric

Guys remember if you have any trouble with your skatzpoker.com signups, please reach out to Steerpike directly.

Comments

Username: Harry Haffer is a proud member elite
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

When did this happen?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why do people meet crazies from the internet then act all disappointed when it bites them on the arse? A deaf cunt could've heard the alarm bells Larry was setting off.

If somebody new to the community starts speaking of suicide, bad luck etc... then the kindest thing you can do is post them a readymade noose. Not fucking sympathy texts, poker stakes, and especially not meet-ups.

It shows a real lack of people skills.

You mongs
    Meeting Larry didn't really bite me in the ass. Nothing bad happened during the meet ups.

I'm just sorry that I wasted my time and energy being nice to him, because he doesn't deserve it.

Yes, I was aware of his numerous emotional problems and obvious Napoleonic complex, but it seemed that beyond all of that, was a guy who meant well and just needed some friends.

But yes, you do have a point that it's probably best to steer clear of unstable forum people.

Load Metric
    DON'T LET SKATZ WIN DRUFF
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    P F A!

P F A!

P F A!

Comments

Username: -792. You’re on your way sugar. (sucre??)
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    You all ever wonder how Marty came to be who he is? Right here boys, our little mighty mouse will be just that.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    You all ever wonder how Marty came to be who he is? Right here boys, our little mighty mouse will be just that.

To be honest - your hot/cold exchanges with Laffer over the years always kind of qualified as one PFA’s best and widely underrated sleeper rivalries.

And one other thing, Marty is an intelligent, well spoken, well read, lonely drunk who makes bad decisions. Larry is an all encompassing life midget Who people end up either taking pity on or generally feeling bad for. He will never have 1/10 of the life experiences Tyde has had. Larry will more than likely spend the next 20 years like he spent the last 10, smoking weed, eating tacos, scouring the Internet for opportunities to flex his big boy muscles and using his mommy’s credit card.

Everyone reading this, myself included, creates an image for themselves here. 60 to 80% of each of our images is contrived bullshit. With Larry, everything was bullshit. If he didn’t try to be so interesting and so culturally relevant he could’ve gotten away with it but he couldn’t pull it off. There is a fine line to managing a persona and the persona eventually managing you (or him or me...whatever.) I am a glowing example of becoming a victim of my own persona. Now, so is Larry.

Apologies.
    This post is full of typos grammatical errors and punctuation issues and I’m not going to correct it I’m dictating driving. Sorry boys.

Comments

SetofKs: receipt

handicapme: Respek

MumblesBadly: No prob on the grammar errors, KT.

splitthis: Sorry, some are 0% bs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

To be honest - your hot/cold exchanges with Laffer over the years always kind of qualified as one PFA’s best and widely underrated sleeper rivalries.

And one other thing, Marty is an intelligent, well spoken, well read, lonely drunk who makes bad decisions. Larry is an all encompassing life midget Who people end up either taking pity on or generally feeling bad for. He will never have 1/10 of the life experiences Tyde has had. Larry will more than likely spend the next 20 years like he spent the last 10, smoking weed, eating tacos, scouring the Internet for opportunities to flex his big boy muscles and using his mommy’s credit card.

Everyone reading this, myself included, creates an image for themselves here. 60 to 80% of each of our images is contrived bullshit. With Larry, everything was bullshit. If he didn’t try to be so interesting and so culturally relevant he could’ve gotten away with it but he couldn’t pull it off. There is a fine line to managing a persona and the persona eventually managing you (or him or me...whatever.) I am a glowing example of becoming a victim of my own persona. Now, so is Larry.

Apologies.
    This post is full of typos grammatical errors and punctuation issues and I’m not going to correct it I’m dictating driving. Sorry boys.
    Funny thing for me personally I don't believe I've ever even stretched the truth about myself. Not even a little. Maybe I'm the only one but I've been an open book. Everyone really bs's about their own lives? Fuck I've been gone for a while and must've missed a lot.

Comments

MumblesBadly: KT is certainly projecting her own MO on others here.

splitthis: Many dont feel the need to embellish here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

what the fuck? you facebooked the little alpha? have you seen 1 post of his?
    Catchy tune

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information