Page 949 of 950 FirstFirst ... 449849899939945946947948949950 LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,980 of 18995

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/MakisMD/status/1790157511435174113

this always happened at these rates right?

there's no career/financial/reputational/dignity considerations at all as to why so many would prefer to ignore or explain it away indefinitely

Comments

1dollarboxcar: poor kid and not his fault.... idiot parents....
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    So you found a quack to back up the RW lies?

This study at Yale Medicine says it is 90% successful, so posting about 1 guy hardly offsets that. Especially when there is literally no proof that is the case.
    Why do you think this "Doctor" didn't even post a link? You'd have to be a real RW sheep to think the ONLY way this guy got hurt, in a wrestling ring, was due to a vaccine (that he most likely took over 6 months ago). That is up there w/blaming the vaccine for Damar Hamlin, even though he just got plowed by a NFL football player.

But, don't listen to me, or the true facts. Just stay in that RW propaganda bubble, listen to obvious quacks, and keep not taking it, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Comparing the COVID-19 Vaccines: How Are They Different?

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/co...ecember%202021.
    How well it works: Novavax has reported that its updated COVID vaccine can generate an immune response against emerging strains of the coronavirus. Earlier studies of its original vaccine showed it to be 90% effective overall against lab-confirmed, symptomatic infection and 100% effective against moderate and severe disease in Phase 3 trial results published in The New England Journal of Medicine in December 2021.

QUOTE=OK2;1121600]https://twitter.com/MakisMD/status/1790157511435174113

this always happened at these rates right?

there's no career/financial/reputational/dignity considerations at all as to why so many would prefer to ignore or explain it away indefinitely

[/QUOTE]

Comments

1dollarboxcar: brain dead....

sah_24: you are still terrible at math lols ...

OK2: -85
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric
    the true facts!

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: WOW !!

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    "EVERYONE HAS MOVED ON" - former junkie with a 105 IQ

https://billricejr.substack.com/p/aa...our-super-star

Tucker Carlson got 130 million views when he interviewed Vladimir Putin, but, for my money, Tucker’s best interview yet might be the one he just did with Aaron Rodgers. (Speaking of money, the best $9 I’ve spent in recent months was my monthly subscription to Tucker Carlson’s “Encounter” interviews and podcasts.)

I’ve been waiting four years for one major celebrity to do a high-profile interview where the interview subject doesn’t care a lick about parroting the politically correct (or “authorized”) lines, especially about the Covid response and the non-vaccines.

What the country needs, I kept thinking, was one high-profile celebrity who would use the megaphone of fame to speak truth to power.

Well, I got my wish today as Rodgers fired tight spiral after tight spiral of truth in a refreshing and fascinating 136-minute “long form” interview with Tucker.

Not only did one of the most famous athletes in America tell us that he didn’t get a “vaccine” … more importantly, he told us, in knowledgeable detail, why he didn’t.

America’s Contrarian QB also tells us exactly what he thinks of Big Pharma, Big Food, Big Censorship, Big Military Industrial Complex and a political system where it’s hard to find any real differences on major issues between the parties.

Tucker’s viewers learn that RFK, Jr. did indeed talk seriously with Rodgers about being his vice presidential running mate and Rodgers, briefly, did consider it.

A “Kennedy-Rodgers” ticket didn’t happen, but Rodgers makes it clear he’s a major supporter of Kennedy … which is not surprising because Rodgers apparently despises Big Pharma and Fauci as much as Kennedy does.

Rodgers doesn’t mind criticizing the NFL …
    I enjoyed the segment where Rodgers talks about the NFL “stooges” who were sent to all the NFL locker rooms to push vaccine up-take.

According to Rodgers, the goal was to get at least 90 percent of the players vaccinated. He also documents how athletes who didn’t get vaccinated were treated as third-class citizens. These players literally had to wear colored arm bands, get tested every morning, couldn’t eat with their teammates, etc.

Rodgers peppered the league official with questions about the “vaccines” and the concept of “informed consent.” According to the future Hall of Fame quarterback, the NFL’s vaccine-pusher couldn’t answer any of these questions.

After this propaganda session, Rodgers said many teammates and Green Bay Packers’ employees came up to him and thanked him for speaking out.

He also points out that everyone in every important organization in today’s world is paid off and captured. This includes the NFL, which Rodgers correctly pointed out gets massive amount of Big Pharma money in the form of television commercials during game broadcasts.

Rodgers, who has been in the NFL for 20 years, was candid that he can speak out where other players are probably afraid to do so. As Aaron says, he’s already financially set for life.

The average NFL player’s career is only three years. (Rodgers also had some interesting things to say about the large number of former NFL players who quickly fall on hard times after leaving the league.)

Rodgers was cancelled and smeared as an “anti-vaxer” and lost at least one major endorsement contract … but he didn’t care because he believes American citizens should be able to say what they believe. (Rodgers also had a weekly interview show with one of ESPN’s rising stars. On that show, he kept making critical comments about Big Pharma. That show - or Rodgers’ involvement in it - was literally cancelled).

Comments

Tellafriend:

1dollarboxcar: seen short clips of this interview on TikTok.... very good !!

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: +++++

Load Metric
    covid vaccine trial participant to sue AstraZeneca....

Comments

sah_24: god these people are dumb lols ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Surprised OK2 missed this.

The NIH has admitted that they partially funded the Wuhan virology research, which may have caused COVID to be developed and accidentally escape:

https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/us-new...andemic-began/

It was so clear to me that Fauci was covering something up at the beginning. His emails showed panic, and he suddenly wanted to speak to everyone about the research which was being done.

Remember when social media would ban you from discussing the lab leak theory, under the guise of "preventing racism"? And Democrats cheered this?

Fun times.

Comments

sah_24: Who is Peter Dazak lols ...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Surprised OK2 missed this.

The NIH has admitted that they partially funded the Wuhan virology research, which may have caused COVID to be developed and accidentally escape:

https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/us-new...andemic-began/

It was so clear to me that Fauci was covering something up at the beginning. His emails showed panic, and he suddenly wanted to speak to everyone about the research which was being done.

Remember when social media would ban you from discussing the lab leak theory, under the guise of "preventing racism"? And Democrats cheered this?

Fun times.
    Ralph Baric, Shi Zhengl and Peter Daszak who I mentioned a long time ago on here + tens of thousands of others need to

Comments

sah_24: Dazak gold lols ...

Gold
    Load Metric

Nurse Campbell interviews lady who I have a lot of respect for

Her take is that I shouldn't be so judgmental

I'll try my best

Gold
    Load Metric
    probably bullshit as more info has come out surrounding this

It's not hard to admit when you're

well for most people it is

Gold
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    said this from the very beginning as did so many others of whom should have been heard but nah, the experts got it covered. You definitely know what was shot into your arm also! they were really careful and transparent all the way through! lmao.

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1791366493139087559

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/myhiddenvalue/status/1792537344622612538

Jimmy G is special needs and should be monitored

Load Metric

Comments

OK2: gtfo out of here you dumb n1gg3r
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That guy had vaccine requirements for his house parties lols ...

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: nice reporting !!!

sah_24: Lols more Dazak gold

Load Metric
    I thought this was amusing.
    Also Trump's CDC guyy Redfield or whatever called for a ban on gain of function. citing the bird flu. He said it can easily be adapted to spread among humans
    We're fucked.,
    Name:  bioweapon.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  67.4 KB

Thread Information