Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Druff came to my work tonight, for real.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by some user View Post
    Public safety used to have a place in society and I don’t even know what kind of public safety job desertrunner has, BUT now that we are in 2024 with the reelection of (presidential king for the rest of his life) Donald Tr*mp on the horizon its time to realize the FACTS….

The only people that need *public safety* are liberals. Us real Am*ricans (like me and desertrunner) have guns, lots of guns, so many guns that our guns have guns. Which brings up my next topic….are liberals worth protecting??

desertrunner I understand that having a job is cool, but there is nothing cool about protecting liberals. If liberals want to feel safe they should protect themselves. Liberals need to get shit their shit together. Liberals are so weak.

desertrunner, are liberals worth protecting? Are you protecting liberals? We all know that r*publicans do not need your help. HOWEVER I must admit that you probably look pretty cool with a gun holstered on your side, flashlight in your back pocket and a rocket launcher strapped across your back.

desertrunner, the liberals will probably thank you for protecting their safety (and their pronouns) but lets be honest, the liberals safety is not worth protecting because they are liberals. Liberals have ruined PFA and Am*rica.

But hey, atleast you are employed.
    Well, this above post might be a little strong, but the liberal strategy is self correcting. Every Democratic city is in virtual shambles, they are all Democratic run. But you really can't do anything about it. If people want to live in shit, let them live in shit. Funny thing is the liberal elite stay in their 20% of the city which is well protected, the other 80% is in shambles but they stay out of it. I was in Chicago a few weeks ago, got turned around and literally was fearing for my life, but was able to get out of it with a quick u-turn. Another half mile down the street there is not a doubt in my mind I would have been murdered and possibly gang raped as well.
    Props to tgull, he has uncovered the beast.
    Even admitting this puts me in danger. I’m moving off continent as I post

Nothing is sacred for the true left, strong and free.
    Trudeau

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i get the feeling this isnt going to be a bridge youre going to have to cross.
    LOL, coming from a complete stranger to another, your post has zero value.
    Women usually line up for 50+ year old men who think it's socially appropriate to show another 50+ year old man around his workplace like a fucking child showing his parent his cubby or where circle time happens.

Hope you two had a good talk.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Druff and I always have good talks in real life. Both of us definitely love Vegas and the road trips there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL, coming from a complete stranger to another, your post has zero value.
    Women usually line up for 50+ year old men who think it's socially appropriate to show another 50+ year old man around his workplace like a fucking child showing his parent his cubby or where circle time happens.

What do women have to do with this? This wasn't a double date.

Without going into too much detail, desertrunner works at a place where parts are normally not accessible to the public, with some interesting things to see there.

Not having gotten a chance to see him in person since last June, I decided to go down and meet him there, given that it wasn't far from where I lived. This is a dumb thing to make fun of.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Without going into too much detail, desertrunner works at a place where parts are normally not accessible to the public, with some interesting things to see there.

Not having gotten a chance to see him in person since last June, I decided to go down and meet him there, given that it wasn't far from where I lived. This is a dumb thing to make fun of.
    Guess the post where he mentioned you officiating his hypothetical wedding fell off.

Obviously it's completely bizarre for men in their 50's to bring friends to their workplace, even if there's 'inaccessible parts to their public'. Does this really need further examination? Do you do this with other friends?

Exceptions obviously for, say, grocery store baggers with Downs Syndrome.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So a security guard asks you to visit a restricted area that he is responsible for?
    Or you show up unexpectedly and are granted access because you are Todd Witteles?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Guess the post where he mentioned you officiating his hypothetical wedding fell off.

Obviously it's completely bizarre for men in their 50's to bring friends to their workplace, even if there's 'inaccessible parts to their public'. Does this really need further examination? Do you do this with other friends?

It's not bizarre at all. He works closer to me than where he lives. Why not meet him there, especially if there's something interesting to see at his workplace?

Grasping at straws here to troll.

Comments

desertrunner:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's not bizarre at all. He works closer to me than where he lives. Why not meet him there, especially if there's something interesting to see at his workplace?

You are losing all credibility with the truth.
    If there is a reason to restrict access, requiring security
    then the first line of restricted access is the hired security

Load Metric

What's the interesting thing at his workplace?

Load Metric
    As others have mentioned this has to be the AIDS thread of 2024 on PFA. Not for desertrunner's or Druff's comments. This is the state of 2024 on PFA I suppose.

Load Metric
    Maybe it's a matter of this...

FFS, Danny Glover was only 41 when this happened...

We're over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    As others have mentioned this has to be the AIDS thread of 2024 on PFA. Not for desertrunner's or Druff's comments. This is the state of 2024 on PFA I suppose.
    Wrong. The thread was harmless enough until questioned. Responses to questions have fallen flat.

Why lie or embellish if you have no logical support to the story

No one should care about such a meet up. Unworthy of a post. The fumbled responses are of intetest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Wrong. The thread was harmless enough until questioned. Responses to questions have fallen flat.

Why lie or embellish if you have no logical support to the story

No one should care about such a meet up. Unworthy of a post. The fumbled responses are of intetest
    I recall Druff came on and explained why this happened, and I think there wasn't anything weird here...desertrunner just happy to get a visit from a friend...shoulda been a low key thread, I don't know why this became Druff/desertrunner attackage.

I think the responses were fine to the questions; no one owes us their whole life story...

Load Metric
    I did partially start this thread for a good laugh and knew it was coming. But I also wanted to say it was nice seeing Druff, he a good dude and friend.

Comments

Forum Wars: Makes sense. /thread

simpdog: No

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I did partially start this thread for a good laugh and knew it was coming. But I also wanted to say it was nice seeing Druff, he a good dude and friend.
    ha ha you joker
    yet again

The meet up is weird because you posted it.
    Gets weirder with the explanation.
    Security guard, public access restricted except for friends?
    No way you achieve security status beyond the dildo factory

This sounds like another 911 interrupted

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Best guess is desertrunner is a firefighter and showed him one of the training buildings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dmndkutr View Post
    Best guess is desertrunner is a firefighter and showed him one of the training buildings.
    I must be fully jaded. I swear this was going to end with "and showed him his hose"...and was surprised to see the un-AIDSedness of your comment.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's put a nail in it.
    Security positions regarding public safety could mean anything but it does not include the choice to allow any individual at random by a security guard. Huge red flag.

No public safety. The public is not allowed so they are already safe.
    No firefighter, no police etc.
    The chain of command precludes anything like this

Liars must be held accountable

Load Metric
    And NO, I am not a security guard. I am a sworn gov employee.

Load Metric
    Quit doubting him people. He’s the cop in the front with his “coworkers.”
    If you find anything homoerotic about that pic, that’s a you problem. Just a sworn officer and the guys.

Name:  YHJ63MXXBZQI64WDTWBXKUFSAU.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  199.8 KB

Thread Information