Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BLUFF Readers Choice Awards snubs PFA Radio, Kevmath blamed

Load Metric
    such bullcrap but Drexel quitting didn't help

Comments

yaahello: this..
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Name:  th.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  19.0 KB

Comments

DirtyErnie: Shit man Brewster flipped it on em

ftpjesus: Classic suddenly made n-word rep

Load Metric

Blame Mason

Load Metric
    Maybe this will light a fire under Drexel's ass and he will return.

Not gonna happen but it is the thought that counts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The problem with constantly speaking my mind on these shows is that it eventually pisses off a large number of people. I don't really care, but that's the consequences.

I don't remember if I ever criticized BLUFF. The only thing I can remember was commenting on the Eric Morris/Dan Fleyshman situation, and while I was kind of in the middle regarding who was right, I definitely leaned more toward Eric Morris' side. But is Morris even still involved there anymore? I thought he sold BLUFF.

Either it was overlooked because the guy writing the poll just isn't aware of PFA Radio, or he doesn't like me for some reason and decided to snub the show.

Comments

Deal: Jewish persecution syndrom alive and well

Load Metric
    Is Jasep pissed that VPR didn't get nominated?

Comments

sonatine: picking at scabs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The problem with constantly speaking my mind on these shows is that it eventually pisses off a large number of people. I don't really care, but that's the consequences.

I don't remember if I ever criticized BLUFF. The only thing I can remember was commenting on the Eric Morris/Dan Fleyshman situation, and while I was kind of in the middle regarding who was right, I definitely leaned more toward Eric Morris' side. But is Morris even still involved there anymore? I thought he sold BLUFF.

Either it was overlooked because the guy writing the poll just isn't aware of PFA Radio, or he doesn't like me for some reason and decided to snub the show.
    Eric Morris has had no affiliation with BLUFF for nearly 2 years, and I'm not sure why he involved himself in that argument with Fleyshman.

I wasn't very involved in the nomination process, but IIRC there was little debate with podcasts and PFA was never brought up.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shitting the bed, Micon taught you well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Eric Morris has had no affiliation with BLUFF for nearly 2 years, and I'm not sure why he involved himself in that argument with Fleyshman.

I wasn't very involved in the nomination process, but IIRC there was little debate with podcasts and PFA was never brought up.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Maybe this will light a fire under Drexel's ass and he will return.

Not gonna happen but it is the thought that counts.

Yeah I'm sure he just pulled his dick out of some mom and when he went to put it in her daughters mouth like usual he just couldn't because of how torn up he is over not being nominated for such a meaningful award that he's always had his heart set on.

Load Metric
    The direct quote from eric: "My only agenda was to expose Dan and his history of lying and scamming people."

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Dan

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

My point being there doesn't seem to be any animosity. It was just overlooked, probably because it's not considered one of the bigger podcasts.

Load Metric

Oh how soon your forget wise one. You just went on a rant about Bluffs recent online presenter girl contest where they rigged the crap and changed the rule at the last minute against Srsly's GF. Seems pretty obvious that this didn't help PFA make Bluff's final 5.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: Nap worthy fail

Crowe Diddly: 100% incorrect rep

Corrigan: dumber than rollo

superallah: lies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Oh how soon your forget wise one. You just went on a rant about Bluffs recent online presenter girl contest where they rigged the crap and changed the rule at the last minute against Srsly's GF. Seems pretty obvious that this didn't help PFA make Bluff's final 5.
    Not Bluff. THat was Pokernews.

Load Metric

Might as well be the same.. There is some serious connected business dealings just a couple examples. First in 2009 Bluff and Pokernews merged operations in the Australia/Asia area of the world, not to mention there's been some incestuous shifting of staff between the two to include Parvis. Honestly the two are pretty well married to each other.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    this thread is bs. thread name should be changed to "kevmath is god and SrslySirius is Jesus" druff i love the pod but u freaked out over a tweet SrslySirius sent to me where he was obv 100% joking and it was very obv. To name a thread that says in it "Kevmath blamed" is dumb as shit for something like this. Kevmath is a fucking boss

Bronze
    Load Metric
    "Thomas Keeling ‏@SrslySirius 55m
    I think @Kevmath is responsible for that omission. He really hates that show."

here u made it seem like he was tweeted this to all his followers.

Thomas Keeling ‏@SrslySirius 55m
    "@SrslySirius: @kmksmkn @PokerFraudAlert I think @Kevmath is responsible for that omission. He really hates that show."

and this was what he really did tweet. And anybody that knows anything about twitter will know the diff in the way u listed it and the way SS meant it.... im pretty drunk atm so might not of made my point but really druff. end/delete this thread.

Banned
    Load Metric

Might as well be the same.. There is some serious connected business dealings just a couple examples. First in 2009 Bluff and Pokernews merged operations in the Australia/Asia area of the world, not to mention there's been some incestuous shifting of staff between the two to include Parvis. Honestly the two are pretty well married to each other.
    Pretty much everyone in poker media has worked for PokerNews at some point.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The poker edge (is it "Inside Edge" there days?) is beyond garbage. I can't stand Feldman. He is so fucking useless with no talent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No write in votes accepted?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Weird that PFA wasn't included.
    Not weird at all.

Bluff and other corporate poker media entities use their podcasts to promote players and the game of poker.

Meantime, Druff has a passion for reporting scams, scandals and shadiness, which does note exactly promote the game and attract new players.

Bottom line, no one here should worry about, or be upset with, Bluff's agenda to omit PFA for 'best poker podcast' nomination.

And for sure it's not all about Kevmath.

Thread Information