Back in Vegas again, why must I suffer in such a way?

Booked a last minute trip last week, which negative impacted my flight options. Red eye both ways basically, had to have a window seat on the way here, which was hell. Will never fly again in anything other than aisle seat, my presence is exit row. Unfortunately each flight had like 3 seats left when I booked so I got the only non middle seat

Didn’t want to come but a business partner from Morocco told me last minute he will be here so I was obliged to come

Was at a conference at Paris so that’s where I stayed

Absolute shithole, abysmal, offensive bad, disaster, Druff would have had a fit

WiFi in room didn’t work the entire time, had to use phone hot spot. Huge frustration. Why hold online marketing event in a hotel with unusable WiFi?

AC in my room didn’t work, water pressure sucked

Last night the people in the room next store smoke weed and cigarettes all night which made my room smell like a dive bar in Lake Worth

Was upset about that as obviously I have extremely nice and expensive attire that I do not want smelling like smoke or weed

Imagine Nicky Pipes showing up to a meeting smelling like pot and cigs? Never happened, never will

Water bottle was $11?

Criminal! Imagine being an Average Guy trying to take your family here?

They rip you off like this and don’t even provide WiFi?

The city of Las Vegas is a shit hope

Everything still smells like weed

Unruly folks on the strip bothering everyone

Just a bad place to be folks

Not my style

Now I’m playing low stakes poker at Bellagio, first time playing poker in years maybe 5 or more

Just won a hand hitting a straight, $50 richer