Im in Canada as some of you know. My friend in Boston, who is substantially larger than me and has a history of in person collecting and I are setting out on a mission
First of all, we are going along the East Coast to cities such as Boston, Washington, Atlanta all the way down to Miami. We are going to be working with various organizations in searching and rescuing trafficked and missing children, then we are going to the Dominican Republic to do this and possibly Thailand. I have been in discussions with various organizations and things are in place. some of this we will also be doing on our own. We both feel this is important work and both want to do something positive, make an impact instead of being degenerate slugs. Organizations are limited in the States on how much they can do, but overseas we can be right on the front line of this. I will be doing youtube videos quite a bit updating how things are going and what is happening.

As part of the American trip, we will also be paying visits to people who owe substantial amounts of money. This speaks for itself, if you know of people who are owed and its East Coast, email me at tankazoodle@gmail.com

This is all volunteer as organizations do not cover any expenses. I will be setting up a gofundme towards expenses, I highly recommend if you decide to contribute do not do it until I have posted videos in action from the States. Lots of scams out there.