Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix supposedly about to clamp down upon multiaccounting

Gold
    Load Metric
    Don't they know all our politicians are openly for sale? Lobby lobby lobby then in the next Omnibus on the bottom of page 1800 or so add in that it will be mandatory to buy their service.
    Sort of like Britain. Once you can longer convince people to pay for their own social conditioning it's time to require it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Once again, looks like Harry was correct.

https://about.netflix.com/en/news/an-update-on-sharing

Load Metric
    Our boy says, “don’t bother”

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Does anyone believe that this big change for the user will result in any significant change to the stock price? And if so, I’m which freaking direction? And if you have a lock, what day should I buy (or short) and at what time (EDT) and date should I sell? Tyia

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Don't they know all our politicians are openly for sale? Lobby lobby lobby then in the next Omnibus on the bottom of page 1800 or so add in that it will be mandatory to buy their service.
    Sort of like Britain. Once you can longer convince people to pay for their own social conditioning it's time to require it.
    This is called ESPN and it is why athletes and team owners are so rich.

A la carte cable TV would crush athlete salaries and franchise sky rocketing valuations.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Okay, so it looks like they've walked this back, and have bitched out because they're terrified of the fallout.

I can tell you that Netflix's problems are mainly spending-related. They waste an obscene amount of money. Harry Hollywood has a buddy "in the know" about the situation there, and told me that most people would be shocked how much $$$ Netflix wastes. It's kinda like pre-Elon Twitter, but perhaps even worse.
    Can’t they just log you out every time someone fires up the app on another device? Doesn’t seem that complicated to me. What do they care if accounts are shared as long as only 1 person is logged in at a time. Want to log in more than 1 device at a time - make them pay for multiple logins.

Also the binge watching is bad bad for business. Episodes need to come out 1 week at a time.

Also too much woke stuff, obv.

Load Metric
    Lol, poors like OK2 and naturalborncuckold gonna have yo dust off those torrenting skills.

I still keep Netflix for my wife's garbage shows but I almost never watch it myself. Basically only to rewatch something as they do have a deep library but they get nothing new that's good.

Comments

OK2: Mr Anxiety making up more fantasies in his head. Try something actually applicable you predictable faggot
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information