Thread: Best way to get out low 5 figures from ACR?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Best way to get out low 5 figures from ACR?

I've made my glorious return to the e-felt and somehow Binked a 20k guaranty and 10k guaranty with in 24 hours of each other. I would like to pull 10kish or so out. I've sent in my verification documents and deposited with CC. Options seem to be check, bitcoin, of money gram. I'm guessing a 10k moneygram is going to draw suspicions just like depositing a 10k check. I'm not a crypto guy and the only "wallets" I would have would be cashapp etc. I seem to remember in the past that's a no no.

Wrong / troll answers gladly accepted, I know where I'm at.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: congrats on the tourney binks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FNdonkey View Post
    I've made my glorious return to the e-felt and somehow Binked a 20k guaranty and 10k guaranty with in 24 hours of each other. I would like to pull 10kish or so out. I've sent in my verification documents and deposited with CC. Options seem to be check, bitcoin, of money gram. I'm guessing a 10k moneygram is going to draw suspicions just like depositing a 10k check. I'm not a crypto guy and the only "wallets" I would have would be cashapp etc. I seem to remember in the past that's a no no.

I guess you haven't heard about the withdrawal scandal, where accounts are being breached and money stolen via unauthorized withdrawal?

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...is-on-the-case

So you should get that off quickly before they steal it.

The scandal and the PFA investigation is ongoing. I'm the only poker journalist interested in it right now, for some reason, but I assure you this is real and very disturbing.

You may not be a crypto guy, but crypto is the main way people deposit/withdraw to online gambling these days. Go get the Exodus wallet. Free and easy to use. Withdraw bitcoin to Exodus ASAP, in $9k increments.

Then go get a Coinbase account. Will take a few days to verify or whatever. Send from Exodus to Coinbase, then sell your BTC on Coinbase for US dollars, and withdraw to your bank.

If I needed crypto right now, I'd have you just do the withdrawal to my Exodus wallet (they can't tell who owns the wallet at ACR), but I don't right now, so I can't offer that.

Load Metric
    bitcoin my nigga
    you can open up a kraken and coinbase account easily enough, I have a coinbase debit card so I can spend my shit as soon as it hits my account. withdraw from ACR to kraken and then transfer that to coinbase and boom

Load Metric
    LOL IMAGINE PLAYING ONLINE POKER IN 2022

Load Metric
    Your first bitcoin withdrawal does not have to be 5 figures. Withdraw $25 or $50. No reason to give yourself a stroke your first time.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I guess you haven't heard about the withdrawal scandal, where accounts are being breached and money stolen via unauthorized withdrawal?

The scandal and the PFA investigation is ongoing. I'm the only poker journalist interested in it right now, for some reason, but I assure you this is real and very disturbing.

You may not be a crypto guy, but crypto is the main way people deposit/withdraw to online gambling these days. Go get the Exodus wallet. Free and easy to use. Withdraw bitcoin to Exodus ASAP, in $9k increments.

Then go get a Coinbase account. Will take a few days to verify or whatever. Send from Exodus to Coinbase, then sell your BTC on Coinbase for US dollars, and withdraw to your bank.

If I needed crypto right now, I'd have you just do the withdrawal to my Exodus wallet (they can't tell who owns the wallet at ACR), but I don't right now, so I can't offer that.

Sir I'm still a mild degen, someone else getting their money stolen and returned isn't going to stop me from playing some poker. There's been enough ACR horror stories to last a life time but it's still the best option if you live in sisterfuck Oklahoma. There's a live 1/3 game about 20 minutes away where they play maybe 10 hands a fucking hour, coming from a poker management background I set there the entire time wanting to blow my brains out.

Could I transfer from my Exodus wallet to my Cashapp wallet without big problems? I have a cashapp card and could easily access it if so. I just seem to remember going straight from the poker wallet to cashapp was not good.

Comments

sonatine: refusing to live in fear rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sir I'm still a mild degen, someone else getting their money stolen and returned isn't going to stop me from playing some poker. There's been enough ACR horror stories to last a life time but it's still the best option if you live in sisterfuck Oklahoma. There's a live 1/3 game about 20 minutes away where they play maybe 10 hands a fucking hour, coming from a poker management background I set there the entire time wanting to blow my brains out.

Could I transfer from my Exodus wallet to my Cashapp wallet without big problems? I have a cashapp card and could easily access it if so. I just seem to remember going straight from the poker wallet to cashapp was not good.
    Yes, would probably be fine to go from Exodus to Cash App. Just don't ever go from poker site to real-money wallet directly.

Load Metric
    Is it more then a few people who got popped or minimal. Off course not all people playing are in the know or where to turn to so could be more affected.

Load Metric
    On a side note I was playing BLitz poker and sat me at 2 tables during one session Around the time they stopped tourneys or claimed issues with the Mtts

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Is it more then a few people who got popped or minimal. Off course not all people playing are in the know or where to turn to so could be more affected.
    ACR lying claiming jt was very isolated. From what Druff has said on Twitter and posted this isn’t just a couple folks.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Requested BTC last night, woke up to an email saying I needed to email the cashier my last deposit date / amount, BTC address, and withdraw amount from registered email. See how it goes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Requested BTC last night, woke up to an email saying I needed to email the cashier my last deposit date / amount, BTC address, and withdraw amount from registered email. See how it goes.
    Yes that's been happening more often since the funds theft issues were unearthed publicly (by me), but I was told this morning that they were demanding this info almost randomly for the past 3-4 years.

So I think it'll be fine.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Yes that's been happening more often since the funds theft issues were unearthed publicly (by me), but I was told this morning that they were demanding this info almost randomly for the past 3-4 years.

So I think it'll be fine.
    So as I check my wallet waiting on the cashout I notice it says BTC is down 7 percent yesterday. I guess this leads me to a question out of pure curiosity. How do they figure doing payouts, I have to assume against my favor. But is it at time of paid or time of requested cashout?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin cashed out to Exodus in the middle of the night, by the time I was aware of it this morning it had increased 4% in price. Sent over to Cashapp this morning, instantly converted to cash and available on my card. Pretty easy really.

Thread Information