Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 7/24/2021 - 6:00pm pst start time - ** $51 CASH FREEROLL **

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 7/24/2021 - 6:00pm pst start time - ** $51 CASH FREEROLL **

Show begins at approximately 6:00pm PDT, on Saturday July 24, 2021. NOTE EARLIER START TIME!

This is a hybrid show. Will be streaming live on YouTube. Link is below.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCa5PDr0E9TJBU4BmJvqgjnA

Druff will later be releasing an audio only version in the archives, or you can catch the YouTube version archived after the show as well.

You can contact us live via zoom. We will announce call in info at the beginning of the show.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have a validated forum account in order to see the chat. It no longer requires Adobe Flash and should work with any device.

We have a $51 MINIMUM FREEROLL but donations are welcome to make the prize pool bigger!!!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7/24/21 at 6:45 PDT
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $26, 2nd: $15, 3rd: $10. Druff will send this to you by Zelle, Cash App, bank transfer, bitcoin cash, or "other" methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize!

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    UNO $10 (forfeited unclaimed winnings)
    player123 $16 (forfeited unclaimed) winnings)
    KitKat $15
    ballhawknet $10

Please note that you must be validated on the NoFraud Online Poker Room PRIOR to the start of the tournament, in order to pahticipate. There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Druff will not be able to make it, but myself, PLOL, Traderusky, Sonatine and possibly others will be bringing you tonight’s show- which will be brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper Cream Soda Zero Sugar!!!

Druff says he will return to do a normal show next week.

https://www.drpepper.com/en/products...per-cream-zero

Agenda for today:

- Layne Flack found DEAD: Drex shares his only memorable Layne Flack Story

- Poker twitter ablaze this week after sources claim 2021 is last year of WSOP at the Rio. But it may not be moving to where you think!

- WSOP.com announces Pennsylvania only online bracelet series. Have they finally gone too far this time???

- Long domed Vegas Fountainbleau half finished strip property may open (I’ll believe it when I see it!!!) in 2023

- “Famous” Poker player arrested in Ibiza, Spain on drug trafficking charges.

- Vegas Covid spike. New mask mandate in place. Is another closure possible?

- Hawaii and Chicago tourism board warn residents not to travel to Vegas!!! Well fuck you too Hawaii and Chicago!!!

- FAIL AIR? 17 hour flight from Vegas to Stockton goes Viral!!!

- Brandon's Vegas topics, which will include Mgm news, Sands news, Caesar’s news, and some various jackpots hit around town this past week.

- Stump my little PLOL game/contest

- RUN ZED!!! My little buddy (PLOL) talks online horses, as well as us commentating on a real time race occurring during radio in which listeners can win $$$

- WE drop (literally) a new “Nugget” of info about the 2021 “chicken wars”!!!

- Editorial, Who is Traderusky (Yo buddy!!!), the man beyond being a side kick lengend!

- Possible update/calls with "Sherrif" the Nigerian scammer

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (ZOOM call in info to be announced in opening of show)
    Last edited by Drexel; 07-24-2021 at 01:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks to Brandon and everyone else for doing this.

I am likely not going to be able to make this show, but if I can, I'll pop on briefly.

I have turned off the streaming reruns of old shows, in order to prevent confusion. This will NOT likely be broadcast live on the usual radio stream, unless I can start it myself when the show starts. However, as Brandon mentioned, there will be a freeroll, and this will be in the archives in both normal PFA Radio format AND video format.

Load Metric
    Whatever Kahlwat charges per show - pay it.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: amen

Load Metric
    Put me down for $40 to the Freeroll in honor Of CJ Strouds best odds was able to find on winning the heisman trophy this year.

Put me down for $32 for Colin Morikawas best odds I was able to get pre the open

Put me down for $7.50 for the over 7.5 wins on University of Alabama Birmingham this season

$79.50

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Morikawa ftw!

Load Metric
    Oh shit, we've gone from the late night ambien show to a 6pm start time.

We're all getting old.

Load Metric
    I am WET with anticipation. No homo
    BALLIN'!!

Thread Information