Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
Quote Originally Posted by philosopher View Post

Something that is interesting, is - if you listen to Postle's interview with Mike Matusow, way back around the time all the allegations happened, (only one of 2 public interviews he's ever done, including this recent one on Twitter Spaces, to my knowledge), you will hear Mike actually leaning into the narrative that he is this poker god, citing a lot of winning on online sites, can't remember the exact details. But my point is that he was actually claiming to be a great poker player. Contrast that with this most recent thing he did, where he rambled for about 2 hours but I didn't hear him mention anything like this, not even once. It's as if he has just given up on that angle, which was never logical to begin with. Being a guy with financial troubles (which were revealed a while back), you would THINK he would be crushing all kinds of small to mid stakes games, if he really had that kind of poker skill. But even back when he was crushing on Stones Live, he apparently would never play in any unstreamed games and the second the stream ended, he would usually leave.

have you read mike's book? it explains a lot.

Postle wrote a book? Where do you find that at? i'm def interested in checking it out. not gonna spend money on it tho.