Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser***

Load Metric
    Well let's look at the bright side.

Star Wars:The Last Jedi (2017) is better than The Phantom Menace (1999) and better than The Star Wars T.V. Special (1978)

Comments

ftpjesus:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It was dreadful, possibly worse than Phantom Menace.

Hated just about every single aspect of it.
    I really don’t understand reviews like this

Was it a perfect movie? Of course not, but was I entertained? :AreYouNotEntertained

Lits was

But, if we’re gonna talk like adults, let me take off my Willie McClaus Santa hat and put on my sonatine fedora...

Btw, minor spoilers below so don’t read if you haven’t seen it

The Snoke character was underwhelming - unless they have more plans for him. So little was known about him the mystery launched a thousand “Snoke theory” videos on YouTube

Also, I thought Captain Fantasma (or whatever her name) was supposed to have a much bigger part in this film, but again had like 5 lines

Anyway, I’m a Star Wars geek prolly cause of when I was born. I wouldn’t expect millennials to have as much invested, but regardless of minor or major plot holes I will keep buying tickets until I crossover to yodaville
    The irony is the comment by Luke in the previews "This isn't going to end the way you think it will" No shit Sherlock.. everybody trying to figure out who the fuck Snoke was only to have Ben Solo force grab the blue lightsaber turn it on impaling Snoke and then slicing him in half.. The fight where Solo and her are fighting together killing Snokes bodyguards.. Im about convinced Vince McMahon wrote this fucking script because Kylo Ren went from villain to face and back to villain in the span on 45mins. They hyped up how important a female stormtroper was and then killed her off. I literally stick to my whole synopsis.. Everybody fucking dies.. Hell the entire rebel/resistance is reduced to a handful of people escaping in the Falcon at the end and Luke going POOF becoming one with the Force... Only Vince McMahon could've come up with a script this hooky.. Lets just kill everybody off the fans have been talking about and then the last scene we'll show some kid with a broom hinting at him being some weird hero ala Anakin Skywalker in the Phantom Menace.. and since Vince loves booking weird shit they'll just kill Leia off by old age because this kid with the broom (who may be important and guessing he is otherwise its a throw away scene to further just fuck with Star Wars fans) they'll have to jump like 20yrs into the future somehow so he's old enough to be a Jedi wannabe or something.. Ugh.. This movie amounted to the old WWF match finish known as a Dusty finish..

Load Metric
    Fun movie. Too long, waaay too many comic relief spots, but more than enough really cool stuff Star Wars-y moments and scenes to make it worthwhile.

hopefully Kylo and Rey finally fuck in the next episode.
    Name:  crait.gif
Views: 67
Size:  507.8 KB

Rogue One is better tho, prolly.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 12-18-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Fun movie. Too long, waaay too many comic relief spots, but more than enough really cool stuff Star Wars-y moments and scenes to make it worthwhile.

hopefully Kylo and Rey finally fuck in the next episode.

i know, right. they've already had force-sex

and it's hard for me to watch rey and not think of liv boree

so, yeah. full on hardcore fuck scene please

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Also, Porgs are GOD /thread
    TIL the porgs were written in out of necessity because the puffins on the island made it almost impossible to film

Thread Information