Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Yeah, I'm the one on tilt, you and your 12 year mentality.

So its SB or Bust? you have only enjoyed 2 seasons in your entire life?
    So you've had 28 shitty seasons you suffered through? (3 ended by the 49ers)
    Good thing you aren't a philly fan.

You remind me of this punk, i'd slap around until he shut up, then he'd get a block away, flip me off, and run home.
    Just a nuisance,

anyone who thinks I'm the troll here is a joke.
    I have him on ignore, he starts red doting anything I write (Kap thread or not) JUST to get my attention.

I'd love it if i never heard from MF again,

I'm putting the ball in his court, again right now.
    He stops and he will never hear from me again
    LOL JUST LOL

Pack has been good for the last 20 years not the other way around dummy... winning years, two SBs one win under Favre

then there is the man... Rodgers

We have won the division nearly every year under him... oh yeah not to mention that thing called a championship
    Huh?
    you are directing this at the wrong person,
    We are on the same page, you'd obv agree that a guy w/ a SB appearance and an NFC championship appearance in 4 years is good.

MF is the SB or bust guy.

I'd be happy w/that.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

100 % what i expected.

MF is making me turn this into a shrine.
    But you are aware that everyone else not named Muck Ficon thinks that you're getting annihilated in this thread and that by focusing on him does nothing to obfuscate this?

But carry on, Kaep is GOD etc.
    I know it seems like it, because people keep putting words in my mouth, but my posts are all are facts, highlights, if there EVER is an opinion it is some expert's, not mine. The only thing I said is why is he 0-3 then. Somehow that made me say he is better than Rodgers.

This thread was started to show he was a POS, he later went on the NFC championship, but somehow he remained a POS in the PFA trolls eyes (including MF who whose team he has been beat twice since this thread started, w/no wins).
    I do disagree w/that and have been trolled mercilessly because I'm a loyal fan, since.

Nope, have to disagree, being out numbered isn't being annihilated.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Serious question Jimmy, who had a better winning percentage with Harbaugh as their coach, Alex Smith or Kaep?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

But you are aware that everyone else not named Muck Ficon thinks that you're getting annihilated in this thread and that by focusing on him does nothing to obfuscate this?

But carry on, Kaep is GOD etc.
    I know it seems like it, because people keep putting words in my mouth, but my posts are all are facts, highlights, if there EVER is an opinion it is some expert's, not mine. The only thing I said is why is he 0-3 then. Somehow that made me say he is better than Rodgers.

This thread was started to show he was a POS, he later went on the NFC championship, but somehow he remained a POS in the PFA trolls eyes (including MF who whose team he has been beat twice since this thread started, w/no wins).
    I do disagree w/that and have been trolled mercilessly because I'm a loyal fan, since.

One word answer these questions- who is a better QB? Who would 32/32 GMs pick to start their franchise?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    first of all lol midwest idiots and second lol norcal but kaep is legit great

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Serious question Jimmy, who had a better winning percentage with Harbaugh as their coach, Alex Smith or Kaep?
    Alex Smith, but outside of that NO playoff game, he was boring as shit.
    Much better than kap in the short passes, but that was it. He wasn't a bad runner, but serious question, you really think there is 1 d coordinator that would rather face Kaepernick????

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

One word answer these questions- who is a better QB? Who would 32/32 GMs pick to s
    tart their franchise?
    I don't post my opinions on who is better, that is like 'who is my best friend.' Who cares what I think (besides my stalker MF)

A question I'd care about is who gives their team the best chance to win.
    I'd have a hard time saying Rodgers when he is 0-3, but you guys obv don't.

I'd bet you on the under 32 if there was a way to figure that out. 7 years and Rodger's much larger contract make a difference.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 03-29-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Load Metric
    Jimmy, i will stop giving you shit when Kap does something relevant (other than beating Green Bay a few times). You seem to love stats....so when Kap does this.....you can talk again.....

Awards and achievements
    NFL records

Career

Highest career passer rating in regular season with a minimum of 1,500 passing attempts (106.4)[89]
    Only quarterback to have a career passer rating of over 100.0 in the regular season
    Only quarterback to have a career passer rating of over 100.0 in both the regular and postseason
    Second highest passer rating in the post season (105.3)
    Most consecutive seasons with a passer rating of over 100.0, with 5 (2009–2013)[89]
    One of only four QB's to have a postseason passer rating of over 100.0[90]
    Lowest career pass interception % (1.6%)[91]
    Best touchdown to interception ratio in NFL history (4.00)[92]
    Only player in NFL history to pass for over 4,000 yards in each of the first two seasons as a starting QB [89]
    Most touchdown passes of 70 or more yards, with 16
    Tied NFL record for most consecutive games with at least 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions, with 4
    Most consecutive touchdown passes at home without an interception (31)
    Most consecutive touchdown passed at home without and interception in a season (20)
    Most consecutive passes without an interception at home (360)
    One of only six quarterbacks (Kurt Warner, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning and Dan Marino) to pass for over 1,000 yards in a single postseason [93]
    Threw the fewest interceptions (42) before throwing 150th career touchdown (Dan Marino threw 69 interceptions)[94]
    21,332 passing yards from 2008–12, the most by a QB in his first five seasons as a starter.[93]
    Third highest career completion percentage (65.9%).[93]

Single season & Games

Single season QB Passer Rating (122.5)[95][96]
    Tied NFL record for most consecutive games with at least 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions, with 4
    Tied NFL record for most touchdown passes in a half, with 6
    Most consecutive touchdown passes at home without an interception to start a season (18)
    Only QB to have 10 touchdown passes against a single team in a season.
    Only quarterback to record over 400 yards passing, with 4 touchdown passes, & 2 rushing touchdowns in the same game.
    Most games with a passer rating of over 110.0 (12) and 100.0 (13) in a season.
    Most consecutive games with a passer rating of over 100.0 (12) and 110.0 (11)
    Most consecutive games with a passer rating of over 100.0 (12) and 110.0 (11) to start a season.
    Most games since 1970 (43) with a 100+ passer rating
    Most consecutive games with at least two touchdown passes in a season (13)
    Tied NFL record for most consecutive playoff games with at least 3 touchdown passes (3).
    Most touchdown passes by a QB in his first three playoff games (10)
    Only player in NFL history to throw 45+ touchdowns, and 6 or fewer interceptions in a single season
    Only player in history to throw 4000+ yards in a season with 6 or fewer interceptions
    His 2011 45:6 touchdown to interception ratio is second highest all time.
    His 45 touchdown passes in 2011 is the sixth highest all time.
    His 48 total touchdowns in 2011 is the fourth highest all time.
    His 9.25 yards per attempt in 2011 is the fourth highest all time since 1970
    His 9.0% touchdown passing percentage in 2011 is second highest all time
    His 1,094 passing yards in the 2010 postseason is the fourth highest all time.
    His 9 touchdown passes in the 2010 postseason is tied for second most all time.
    Led all QB's in rushing yards during the 2009 season, with 316.

Comments

RegGaymer: .

JimmyG_415: Good thing for GB they didn't have that attitude Kap's 1st 4 years crush Rodgers' first 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    lol at this fat trashy packers fan rodgers isnt going to win anything else and your state is still horrible

Load Metric
    Alex Smith, but outside of that NO playoff game, he was boring as shit.
    Much better than kap in the short passes, but that was it. He wasn't a bad runner, but serious question, you really think there is 1 d coordinator that would rather face Kaepernick????

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

One word answer these questions- who is a better QB? Who would 32/32 GMs pick to s
    tart their franchise?
    I don't post my opinions on who is better, that is like who is my best friend.

A question I'd care about is who gives their team the best chance to win.
    I'd have a hard time saying Rodgers when he is 0-3, but you guys obv don't.

I'd bet you on the under 32 if there was a way to figure that out. 7 years and Rodgers much larger contract make a difference.
    Why is it that your entire debate is on the basis of three head to head games? Do either of these guys play defense?

So better chance to win is your criteria now? Who has a better career winning percentage as a starter? Rodgers. I'm no Packers fan boy, in fact I kinda hate them, but I still know Rodgers is a stud. I found this little star a minute ago while looking for stuff to back me up- Rodgers has a career QB rating of 106.0. BEST in NFL history. Let that sink in. Then tell me who gives you the best chance to win.

Best chance to win what bTW? Because Rodgers has won THE game and Kaep hasn't. So what are you trying to win exactly?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    lol at this fat trashy packers fan rodgers isnt going to win anything else and your state is still horrible
    It's actually a pretty awesome place retard.I bet you have never even been to wisconsin

Load Metric
    That's the best you have? LOL WOW.

Comments

lol wow: sweetheart theres no need to give you more than 12 percent youre from wisconsin

RegGaymer: .

JimmyG_415: You shitty tipper, Kap tips like a champ
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    is it so awesome that all of your educated not ugly wisconsin people leave to california the second they have a chance and youre left with the dregs who stay behind

Load Metric
    I've been to both.They are both great places to live and visit... Why are you such a miserable cocksucker? honest question...

Load Metric
    bro

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    is it so awesome that all of your educated not ugly wisconsin people leave to california the second they have a chance and youre left with the dregs who stay behind
    Cali? really? what a fucking hole...

Great if you love high taxes, natural disasters, dirty mexicans and $2000 rent lol

I would agree that the average WIsconsinite is fat, myself never over 12% BF eat clean and lift 5 days a week

Wisconsin has some of the best schools, cost of living, jobs, and Aaron Rodgers of course

Load Metric
    we get it you cant afford california

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

Great if you love high taxes, natural disasters, dirty mexicans and $2000 rent lol

I would agree that the average WIsconsinite is fat, myself never over 12% BF eat clean and lift 5 days a week

Wisconsin has some of the best schools, cost of living, jobs, and Aaron Rodgers of course
    Don't forget a lot of very hot Midwestern women.

On the flip side, and I mean no offense by this, but Wisconsinite's are notorious for being the worst tippers in the US. It's a weird phenomenon that pretty much anyone involved in the service industry in a touristy area of the US will tell you. Usually super nice people and at the same time horrible tippers. I've always figured it was par for the course out there based on the low cost of living.

Comments

pagelpoker: closest thing to a tip your going to get from me

Load Metric
    dang bro and your kind are terrible tippers

Comments

JimmyG_415: My man

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Don't forget a lot of very hot Midwestern women.

On the flip side, and I mean no offense by this, but Wisconsinite's are notorious for being the worst tippers in the US. It's a weird phenomenon that pretty much anyone involved in the service industry in a touristy area of the US will tell you. Usually super nice people and at the same time horrible tippers. I've always figured it was par for the course out there based on the low cost of living.
    I wouldn't doubt that at all....

Milwaukee is literally the only expensive place to live in state... make 60k in WI and you live like someone making 150k out West

And yes plenty of tail.... Tons of colleges with hot bitches (and of course they love to get drunk and fuck)

Anyone who knows their shit knows people party in WI

Load Metric
    remember when that dude called you fagelpoker

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol wow!

JimmyG_415: Muck Ficon is just a joke, is he azzclown reincarnated?

splitthis:

Thread Information