Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2721

Thread: IS SEALS WITH CLUBS DONKDOWN??? (Update: Micon charged with a felony in Nevada)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Druff should I respond to garrett or do you just want to clean up his mess and move on?
    Druff is in this 50/50 stupid tourney with me (micon too) that you hsve to finish 4th or better out of 1100+ people just to be able to buy a 2011 Honda Accord.

1) micon owed a mutal friend 70k+ (The debt had been years in the making). He paid back all of it.

2) micon lost a prop bet for I believe 30k and paid the dude.

3) there's an interview when bitcoins were around 400-500ish in which the interviewer referred to micon as one of the 1st Bitcoin millionaires. Micon didn't dispute that claim.

4) in reference to "Tom", nothing I ever saw in 7+ years of friendship with micon would ever lead me to believe he would outright steal from anyone. For all his sins, micon is not a thief. I know this sounds funny coming from me but if circumstances were different I would trust my $ on his site as much as stars. His reputation means everything to him and even in desperate times he wouldn't steal. When he made a final table back in 2006, he turned down 25k from stars so he could pimp Neverwin poker gear. For good or bad, I am straight up telling you how it is.

5) Garrett I don't have a problem with you but one of the few rules on this site is neg repping out of spite as well as trolling serious threads, which this is. I get you don't like sonatine. Don't know the issues. The man has had fine scotch with me before and is a true gentleman but to each his own.

Zod

Comments

sonatine: cogent++

4Dragons: voice of goddamn reason

pagelpoker: truth hurts haters

Load Metric
    i dont doubt he had access to money via cashing out or that he cashed enough btc to pay debts and sit in at aria with absolutely luridly huge stacks.

and its pretty well established that once upon a time, he was a btc millionaire on paper.

but he also was super vocal about NOT cashing out and loved to quote the winklevoss twins as his gurus and saviors, and the they were hyping up that 'to the moon' shit to anyone within earshot.

honestly, to me, it still sounds to me like he probably did cash out quite a pretty penny but long ago chunked it off on bets, debts, wsop, aria, and the chainsaw kessler slots system.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I was sooooo waiting for that drexel post. It came so late that I almost doubted myself.

Sheboon never doubt yourself.

You are getting on garrett for red reppin a guy that literally posts mugshots and has taken more spite red reps then maybe anyone does take me back head assplode though.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    in reference to "Tom", nothing I ever saw in 7+ years of friendship with micon would ever lead me to believe he would outright steal from anyone. For all his sins, micon is not a thief. I know this sounds funny coming from me but if circumstances were different I would trust my $ on his site as much as stars. His reputation means everything to him and even in desperate times he wouldn't steal. When he made a final table back in 2006, he turned down 25k from stars so he could pimp Neverwin poker gear. For good or bad, I am straight up telling you how it is.

exactly what I was stressing for the better part of the entire night countering this clown 'Tom', who as far as I can see, has produced ZERO concrete evidence to prove his allegations against Bryan.

Brandon you aren't exactly a huge fan of Micon, and neither I am for that matter...which is relevant here.

This new mysterious account 'Tom' is absolutely full of shit.

We still have no idea who he is, where he came from, or what his role (if any) was (or is) with Seals. He hasn't identified himself sufficiently enough to fire off such serious accusations.

As far as I'm concerned, 'Tom' has zero credibility.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I was sooooo waiting for that drexel post. It came so late that I almost doubted myself.

You are getting on garrett for red reppin a guy that literally posts mugshots and has taken more spite red reps then maybe anyone does take me back head assplode though.

Comments

tyde: such a lowlife, morbidly obese, gutless pig. get diabetes already

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I would have never guessed that Tom would make Micon look better either. NEver everrrrrrr eeeeevvveerr.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the homecoming deal drexel threw for micon.

Load Metric

Drexel. I think its pretty clear why I cant stand this creep. Just look in his last couple posts to me how many times he has doxd me. And has for the better part of 2+ years now. Even posting a shot of my parents HOME from google earth once!

He will kiss your ass, but that doesn't mean he is a good person, at all.

Carry on with the 'non trollin' thread though where 2 posts after you post, Sonatine wastes no time showing his true colors again by trolling me.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL. You can't make this shit up

FRANKRIZZO: dumb dupe
    Last edited by garrett; 06-27-2015 at 05:02 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Drexel. I think its pretty clear why I cant stand this creep. Just look in his last couple posts to me how many times he hass doxd me. And has for the better part of 2+ years now even posting my parents HOME from google earth once!

He will kiss your ass, but that doesn't mean he is a good person, at all.

Carry on with the 'non trollin' thread though where 1 post after you post that Sonatine wastes no timing showing his true colors again by trolling me.

Anyway, carry on.

Speaking of true colors.....

Comments

garrett: FYI Drexel THIS red rep ISNT out of spite!

Bootsy Collins: Shut up tranny!!!

tyde: pathetic

IamGreek: AGAIN I ask you to kindly STOP doin this crap! It is gettin old

Muck Ficon: Never gets old

SrslySirius: *giggling*

Load Metric
    How did you Trans Jenner him?

Can anyone just do that?

Or like, do you have to qualify yourself as a gentleman first?

Load Metric

Can anyone just do that?

Yes

These aren't like official sites by State or Government. They are blackmailing people/me by scraping mugshots from States that have very laxxed freedom of information laws. Sonatine knows this, hes a creep.

They let you add any TAG you want. Because afterall they are blackmailing people/ME to pay them to get the mugshot removed. So enough false TAGs like Sonatine added about me being 'transgendered' may make some fool more likely to pay them.

They are often run from places like Costa Rica to avoid U.S penalties as is the one he keeps posting.

Sonatines a creep. He cant help but show his own disgusting true colors though!

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: dumb dupe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Can anyone just do that?

Yes

These aren't like official sites by State or Government. They are blackmailing people/me by scraping mugshots from States that have very laxxed freedom of information laws. Sonatine knows this, hes a creep.

They let you add any TAG you want. Because afterall they are blackmailing people/ME to pay them to get the mugshot removed. So enough false TAGs like Sonatine added about me being 'transgendered may make some fool more likely to pay them.

They are often run from places like Costa Rica to avoid U.S penalties as is the one he keeps posting.

Sonatines a creep. He cant help but show his own disgusting true colors though!
    WIth that said though, you might consider thanking him for not continuing to tag you. I mean tranny is the ultimate slam but he could have kept going.

Comments

garrett: And he may have. I honestly dont even look at them sites. I nmkow they exist but refuse to give them 1 more click.

Load Metric
    I'm gonna bow out. Gentleman and schollars carry on.

Tine to do obscene amounts of coke.

Banned
    Load Metric
    such bullshit this brand of harassment is allowed to continue here

so much for the blatant trolling policies that are rarely enforced on PFA

repeatedly posting this mug shot/Garrett's full name is so played out, not to mention a chickenshit move

pretty much par for the course perpetuated by the creepiest motherfucker on this site

Druff doesn't seem to be doing much about it either, which is pretty lame imo

Comments

IamGreek: Agreeing with Tyde here. Enuf of this harrassment

Nikki: it is getting old,pfa not worth even checking out anymore

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    such bullshit this brand of harassment is allowed to continue here

so much for the blatant trolling policies that are rarely enforced on PFA

repeatedly posting this mug shot/Garrett's full name is so played out, not to mention a chickenshit move

pretty much par for the course perpetuated by the creepiest motherfucker on this site

Druff doesn't seem to be doing much about it either, which is pretty lame imo
    Although tyde you are about as creepy as it gets I actually fully agree w/ this post

Load Metric
    I don't really wanna take sides, I just wanna get a shit post in too!
    Name:  Funny-random-35755444-500-556.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  50.7 KB

Load Metric
    Druff should I respond to garrett or do you just want to clean up his mess and move on?
    Druff is in this 50/50 stupid tourney with me (micon too) that you hsve to finish 4th or better out of 1100+ people just to be able to buy a 2011 Honda Accord.

1) micon owed a mutal friend 70k+ (The debt had been years in the making). He paid back all of it.

3) there's an interview when bitcoins were around 400-500ish in which the interviewer referred to micon as one of the 1st Bitcoin millionaires. Micon didn't dispute that claim.

4) in reference to "Tom", nothing I ever saw in 7+ years of friendship with micon would ever lead me to believe he would outright steal from anyone. For all his sins, micon is not a thief. I know this sounds funny coming from me but if circumstances were different I would trust my $ on his site as much as stars. His reputation means everything to him and even in desperate times he wouldn't steal. When he made a final table back in 2006, he turned down 25k from stars so he could pimp Neverwin poker gear. For good or bad, I am straight up telling you how it is.

5) Garrett I don't have a problem with you but one of the few rules on this site is neg repping out of spite as well as trolling serious threads, which this is. I get you don't like sonatine. Don't know the issues. The man has had fine scotch with me before and is a true gentleman but to each his own.

Zod
    re: how deep Micon's pockets are

if the Micons are set financially (and that's wonderful if they are) i would think they would at least own their own home--it's the America Dream and the income tax savings are a powerful motivator...

real estate ownership is usually a matter of public record and readily available via blockshopper or sites like that...

if someone knows the address where Micons were living, try checking the ownership records of that property (it may be held in a trust that a simple google search using Micon's by name would match to)

btw, i feel most people don't really feel there isn't any great ethical cause at stake re: Micon & Nevada -- we just wanted a drama
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    im going to drop the 'what is micon worth' tangent because a) its tacky and b) the only information that really speaks to it is just too personal to get into here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Zod
    re: how deep Micon's pockets are

if the Micons are set financially (and that's wonderful if they are) i would think they would at least own their own home--it's the America Dream and the income tax savings are a powerful motivator...

real estate ownership is usually a matter of public record and readily available via blockshopper or sites like that...

if someone knows the address where Micons were living, try checking the ownership records of that property (it may be held in a trust that a simple google search using Micon's by name would match to)

btw, i feel most people don't really feel there isn't any great ethical cause at stake re: Micon & Nevada -- we just wanted a drama

No... you faggots wanted him to go to jail.

At least low level fags did.

High level fags are up to something else.

Comments

pagelpoker: yep

GrenadaRoger: no jail, i wanted him to do work of some kind, worse punishment

Gold
    Load Metric
    i dont doubt he had access to money via cashing out or that he cashed enough btc to pay debts and sit in at aria with absolutely luridly huge stacks.

and its pretty well established that once upon a time, he was a btc millionaire on paper.

but he also was super vocal about NOT cashing out and loved to quote the winklevoss twins as his gurus and saviors, and the they were hyping up that 'to the moon' shit to anyone within earshot.

honestly, to me, it still sounds to me like he probably did cash out quite a pretty penny but long ago chunked it off on bets, debts, wsop, aria, and the chainsaw kessler slots system.
    I think his cost basis is so low that he is still up huge at $250/BTC.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I can't remember what the coins were worth when Micon first got involved but they were under $50 if I recall since they were doing 3 and 5 coin freerolls a lot over on seals before the value of the coin shot up so they were raking a higher portion of coin which in that time like I was saying any $2 raked pot received in coin if it didn't get sold was worth several times that months later.
    At worst Micon got in when coins were worth single digit $. He gave away probably hundreds of them as initial deposits/enticements for play on Seals.

Micon shipped me two btc when i regd my initial Seals account. Pretty sure btc were worth less than 3$ each at that time.

Comments

sonatine: this. shipped me what would later be almost $7k worth of coins too

Thread Information