Thread: another Mohammed cartoon contest

Load Metric

another Mohammed cartoon contest

Former Marine is organizing the contest outside of the place that the two gunmen from the other contest attended prayer services. I have to give this guy credit. This is live trolling of the highest order.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/us/moh...rtoon-contest/

Phoenix (CNN)Jon Ritzheimer is a former Marine, and he has no middle ground when it comes to Islam.

His T-shirt pretty much says it all: "F--- Islam."

Ritzheimer is the organizer of Friday's "Freedom of Speech Rally" outside the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix.

It's the mosque that Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi attended for a time. They're the men who drove from Arizona to a Dallas suburb to shoot up a Prophet Mohammed cartoon contest there. Both were killed by police early this month.

Many Muslims consider demeaning depictions of Mohammed to be blasphemous and banned by Islamic law.

Load Metric
    In b4 this will end well.

Banned
    Load Metric
    cru·sade
    kro͞oˈsād/Submit
    noun
    plural noun: Crusades
    a medieval military expedition, one of a series made by Europeans to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    cru·sade
    kro͞oˈsād/Submit
    noun
    plural noun: Crusades
    a medieval military expedition, one of a series made by Europeans to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries.
    Replace the dates with modern ones and I can't even..

Born into a Kurdish, Sunni, military family, Saladin rose rapidly within Muslim society as a subordinate to the Syrian-northern Mesopotamian military leader Nur al-Din. Participating in three campaigns into Egypt (which was governed by the Shi`ite Fatimid dynasty), Saladin became head of the military expeditionary forces in 1169. After he was appointed wazir(adviser) to the Shi`ite caliph in Cairo, he consolidated his position by eliminating the Fatimid’s sub-Saharan infantry slave forces. Finally, in 1171 the Shi`ite Fatimid caliphate was brought to an end by Saladin with the recognition of the Sunni caliphate in Baghdad. In the meantime, Nur al-Din kept pressuring Saladin to send him money, supplies, and troops, but Saladin tended to stall. An open clash between the two was avoided by the death of Nur al-Din in 1174.

Load Metric
    So when are the Muslims going to figure it out and have a "Draw Jesus Contest"?

You take plastic explosives from these guys and they got nothing.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    So when are the Muslims going to figure it out and have a "Draw Jesus Contest"?

You take plastic explosives from these guys and they got nothing.

They would get extra pissed when they are forgiven and prayed for in Jeeeeeesus' name.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The phrase the Samson Option is used to describe Israel’s strategy of massive nuclear retaliation against "enemy" nations should its existence as a Jewish state be jeopardized through military attack. Israeli leaders created the term in the mid-1960s, inspired by the Biblical figure Samson, who destroyed a Philistine temple, killing himself and thousands of Philistine enemies.

Name:  303.gif
Views: 248
Size:  495.0 KB

Load Metric
    Just because you have a Constitutional right to offend people does not mean it is always prudent to do so. I would love to see the reaction of these guardians of the 1st Amendment if bunch of Muslims showed up at the event, pulled out Old Glory, and began shitting all over it in the name of "performance art". I am sure Arizonans would be extremely open minded and tolerant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Just because you have a Constitutional right to offend people does not mean it is always prudent to do so. I would love to see the reaction of these guardians of the 1st Amendment if bunch of Muslims showed up at the event, pulled out Old Glory, and began shitting all over it in the name of "performance art". I am sure Arizonans would be extremely open minded and tolerant.

Name:  110305-tolerate.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  63.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    I think that you are missing the point of this particular event. This is a former Marine who is trying to provoke the Muslims into attacking. It is not the smartest thing in the world, but there are people in this country that wear rose colored glasses and still think Islam is the religion of peace that Obama's teleprompter says that it is.

At any rate, I doubt that there would be droves of Americans beheading, shooting, and car bombing people who shit on the flag. They would just start a chain letter on Facebook to show their outrage.

Comments

Hockey Guy: They might even start a thread on PFA

Load Metric
    I actually wish that I has artistic drawing talent. I have a great idea for an anime series or graphic novel that is based on Jesus and Mohammed battling to control the end of days.

Thread Information