Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Had weird dream 2 nights ago, featuring mickeycrimm

Load Metric
    I will be back to respond to another post above.

But I wanted to address a common dream in the firearm community.

Numerous firearm owners have dreamed that they were being attacked, attempted to use their gun, but it wouldn’t fire. Disappoint then settles in.

My response to the gun dream is- They are not training enough with their guns. Training leads to confidence and confidence leads to completing the task.

Load Metric
    Could have been Druff in a previous life-

Comments

Dan Druff: you're good at finding these

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Notice that even in desertrunner's dream, he was loyal to me and wanting to assist in a very tough situation, even putting himself at risk.

This is what he's like in real life. Speaks a lot to his character, and it's what I've been saying the entire way.

I am interested in mickeycrimm's comments here, regarding my dream, though.
    Thank you Druff for the good words.

I want to add that the shooting dream was totally real and nothing was made up. I didnt add anything or twist any parts. But when I go back and review it, some additional information automatically fell into place like puzzle pieces.

The one thing about Druff in this dream, he was stern, confident, COLD and driven. He definitely had bought and paid for the needed connections in the foreign town, but it was no big deal to him. He got away easy and no problem getting into Vegas. Days later, this dream still bothers me and I dont know why, probably because it feels real and I know deep down inside, Druff would really do it and I went along with it as back up, but he didnt need me. Really wish what happens in the next chapters. I have a feeling Druff stills plays in the WSOP, but didnt win the grand prize this time because he was still shaken from the whole deal.

Oh yeah, I never saw Druff's girlfriend, but I got the sense they werent dating anymore (sorry). I dont know where she went, but shes been gone for awhile now, just over a year. This added to Druff's cold blood and motivation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Notice that even in desertrunner's dream, he was loyal to me and wanting to assist in a very tough situation, even putting himself at risk.

This is what he's like in real life. Speaks a lot to his character, and it's what I've been saying the entire way.

I want to add that the shooting dream was totally real and nothing was made up. I didnt add anything or twist any parts. But when I go back and review it, some additional information automatically fell into place like puzzle pieces.

The one thing about Druff in this dream, he was stern, confident, COLD and driven. He definitely had bought and paid for the needed connections in the foreign town, but it was no big deal to him. He got away easy and no problem getting into Vegas. Days later, this dream still bothers me and I dont know why, probably because it feels real and I know deep down inside, Druff would really do it and I went along with it as back up, but he didnt need me. Really wish what happens in the next chapters. I have a feeling Druff stills plays in the WSOP, but didnt win the grand prize this time because he was still shaken from the whole deal.

Oh yeah, I never saw Druff's girlfriend, but I got the sense they werent dating anymore (sorry). I dont know where she went, but shes been gone for awhile now, just over a year. This added to Druff's cold blood and motivation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

folie à deux

Thread Information