remember when that dude called you fagelpoker
    Nice attempt at trolling.. Get a life loser

We in WI are way to nice to get mad lol

Load Metric
    too nice to use grammar properly either with your trash sconny educations

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol Wow

Load Metric
    lol wow: sweetheart theres no need to give you more than 12 percent youre from wisconsin
    Creepy.....

Comments

big dick: he is after all a cocksucker

pagelpoker: Yep

RegGaymer: .

JimmyG_415: You calling someone creepy..........wtf????
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    aww sweetheart

Load Metric
    Kaep is only 3-2-1 as a starter vs St Louis. He must not be any better prepared to win than those scrubs are😦😉
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    no sizzle NO you do not devolve yourself into these kaep arguments you are better than this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Kaep is only 3-2-1 as a starter vs St Louis. He must not be any better prepared to win than those scrubs are
    Jimmy is one of those guys who likes to cherry pick his stats.

Comments

JimmyG_415: I still don't get the point?????????, I'm red doting Searless via MF
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    a cherry being a fruit not native to the worthless plains of sconsin

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Kaep is only 3-2-1 as a starter vs St Louis. He must not be any better prepared to win than those scrubs are
    And he is needing to use the whole patch on this one

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Alex Smith, but outside of that NO playoff game, he was boring as shit.
    Much better than kap in the short passes, but that was it. He wasn't a bad runner, but serious question, you really think there is 1 d coordinator that would rather face Kaepernick????

One word answer these questions- who is a better QB? Who would 32/32 GMs pick to s
    tart their franchise?
    I don't post my opinions on who is better, that is like who is my best friend.

A question I'd care about is who gives their team the best chance to win.
    I'd have a hard time saying Rodgers when he is 0-3, but you guys obv don't.

I'd bet you on the under 32 if there was a way to figure that out. 7 years and Rodgers much larger contract make a difference.
    Why is it that your entire debate is on the basis of three head to head games? Do either of these guys play defense?

So better chance to win is your criteria now? Who has a better career winning percentage as a starter? Rodgers. I'm no Packers fan boy, in fact I kinda hate them, but I still know Rodgers is a stud. I found this little star a minute ago while looking for stuff to back me up- Rodgers has a career QB rating of 106.0. BEST in NFL history. Let that sink in. Then tell me who gives you the best chance to win.

Best chance to win what bTW? Because Rodgers has won THE game and Kaep hasn't. So what are you trying to win exactly?
    This thread changes all the time.
    Now instead of Kap sucks its he is either better than Rodgers or he sucks?

You've seen 25-14 many times. + a SB, + NFC championship,
    The only player in NFL history to run and throw for 80 yards in one season. (Im assuming)

Those 3 games are especially for my girlfriend MF,
    Switch QB's in those 3 games and GB wins all 3.
    HE out passed him in the 3 games combined...............I'll just leave it at that.

You guys should have a poll on who is better since you guys seem to really care
    I only care about the games.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You only care about games, except Super Bowl games, those don't count
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Oh wow,
    Searless got me, I was really trying to hide that one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    is it so awesome that all of your educated not ugly wisconsin people leave to california the second they have a chance and youre left with the dregs who stay behind
    Cali? really? what a fucking hole...

Great if you love high taxes, natural disasters, dirty mexicans and $2000 rent lol

I would agree that the average WIsconsinite is fat, myself never over 12% BF eat clean and lift 5 days a week

Wisconsin has some of the best schools, cost of living, jobs, and Aaron Rodgers of course
    Not sure where you took your Real Estate class, but if Wisconsin was the better place to live, it would have the higher taxes, the $ 3500 rents, & overall higher cost of living.

And I'm sure California couldn't hold a candle to Wisconsin in the women department, either.
    Ignorance is a bliss, though.

"the whole patch" ..............???????? sounds like an ignorant country bumpkin.

Please can you post your opinions on more things? That is what this thread needs more unsubstantiated opinions.

Comments

Muck Ficon: 6 callers ahead of us jimmy!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Don't forget a lot of very hot Midwestern women.

On the flip side, and I mean no offense by this, but Wisconsinite's are notorious for being the worst tippers in the US. It's a weird phenomenon that pretty much anyone involved in the service industry in a touristy area of the US will tell you. Usually super nice people and at the same time horrible tippers. I've always figured it was par for the course out there based on the low cost of living.
    I wouldn't doubt that at all....

Milwaukee is literally the only expensive place to live in state... make 60k in WI and you live like someone making 150k out West

And yes plenty of tail.... Tons of colleges with hot bitches (and of course they love to get drunk and fuck)

Anyone who knows their shit knows people party in WI
    Yeah okay guy, I'm pretty sure that's because Oshkosh land is a thorough shitehole.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Why do you still post here?

Load Metric

Cali? really? what a fucking hole...

Great if you love high taxes, natural disasters, dirty mexicans and $2000 rent lol

I would agree that the average WIsconsinite is fat, myself never over 12% BF eat clean and lift 5 days a week

Wisconsin has some of the best schools, cost of living, jobs, and Aaron Rodgers of course
    Not sure where you took your Real Estate class, but if Wisconsin was the better place to live, it would have the higher taxes, the $ 3500 rents, & overall higher cost of living.

And I'm sure California couldn't hold a candle to Wisconsin in the women department, either.

"the whole patch" ..............???????? sounds like an ignorant country bumpkin.

Please can you post your opinions on more things? That is what this thread needs more unsubstantiated opinions.
    Unsubstantiated opinions such as Kap being a better QB than the league MVP with best QB rating in the history of the entire fucking NFL???

Clown

And duh Cali obv has hotter and more bitches than WI... That being said WI bitches are easy due to high drinking rate and are much lower maintenance, so who truly comes out ahead?

Lol yeah paying $3500 is fucking awesome, wish I had that luxury... dumb fuck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    29 pages of denial.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Much better than kap in the short passes, but that was it. He wasn't a bad runner, but serious question, you really think there is 1 d coordinator that would rather face Kaepernick????

I'd bet you on the under 32 if there was a way to figure that out. 7 years and Rodgers much larger contract make a difference.
    Why is it that your entire debate is on the basis of three head to head games? Do either of these guys play defense?

So better chance to win is your criteria now? Who has a better career winning percentage as a starter? Rodgers. I'm no Packers fan boy, in fact I kinda hate them, but I still know Rodgers is a stud. I found this little star a minute ago while looking for stuff to back me up- Rodgers has a career QB rating of 106.0. BEST in NFL history. Let that sink in. Then tell me who gives you the best chance to win.

Best chance to win what bTW? Because Rodgers has won THE game and Kaep hasn't. So what are you trying to win exactly?

The only player in NFL history to run and throw for 80 yards in one season. (Im assuming)

HE out passed him in the 3 games combined...............I'll just leave it at that.

I've never changed my stance. From the beginning of the thread I have said that the success of the team had more to do with the rest of the team rather than because of Kaep and the 49ers were just as well off with Alex Smith(another average QB at best). Alex Smith lead them to their best record in probably 15 years and was close to the Super Bowl. The 49ers lost that game to the Giants in overtime which they could have easily won. I guess we will see who was right in this upcoming season as the 49ers have lost many of their key players. If Kaep was the biggest reason they were winning games there shouldn't be much of a fall off right?

Comments

JimmyG_415: Even your friends that hate Kap, hated Alex more, i promise you that.

Load Metric

A Super Bowl appearance lol......not a win. The only player in NFL history to run and throw for 80 yards in a season? What the fuck are you on Jimmy lol.

Comments

JimmyG_415: ????? LOL at what?????????????

Load Metric
    The only player in NFL history to run and throw for 80 yards in a season? What the fuck are you on Jimmy lol.
    lol? at what?
    Is there someone else that has done that?

This thread was saying Kap is a POS, all I'm saying is that he isn't a POS.

I'm trying to see MF's point, but just can't.
    I get that he hates the guy, I'd hate a guy that sent my boys packing 2 seasons in a row, too.

He must be the only one in the state that feels this way.

A season once rampaging toward another Super Bowl fell victim to Colin Kaepernick.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...186658621.html

....."Guys like him," linebacker A.J. Hawk said, "there's not a lot of quarterbacks that can run that truly dual threat like that."
    "He's a super-talented guy that played really well," Hawk said.

Colin Kaepernick beats Packers again, but with his arm

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...223226281.html

We can talk toughness. We can talk running game. The Packers aren't getting back to the Super Bowl until they solve Kaepernick.

"I think he can do both," defensive coordinator Dom Capers said. "He obviously has a strong arm. .........."

Colin Kaepernick deals another knockout blow to Packers
    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...238816231.html

This time, it was the blazing feet of Colin Kaepernick, a latter-day Vick but only right-handed, who did the Packers in.

Of Kaepernick, Raji said: "He's a great player for what they do. He played well. He made the plays when he had to make them. That's how you're kind of defined as a player at that position."

Special wins in moments like this ... special like Colin Kaepernick. ..

Bob McGinn is a beat writer and columnist covering the Green Bay Packers. A six-time Wisconsin state sportswriter of the year, he won the Dick McCann Memorial Award in 2011 for long and distinguished reporting on pro football.

you not liking Kap is like a Washington General fan hating on the Globetrotters. You can write back about how much he sucks all you want, your just being a bitch.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 03-31-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Load Metric

Unsubstantiated opinions such as Kap being a better QB than the league MVP with best QB rating in the history of the entire fucking NFL???

Clown

And duh Cali obv has hotter and more bitches than WI... That being said WI bitches are easy due to high drinking rate and are much lower maintenance, so who truly comes out ahead?

Lol yeah paying $3500 is fucking awesome, wish I had that luxury... dumb fuck
    Look if low cost of living is your thing, then own it, i don't have a prolem w/that. i have a problem w/you calling a place you couldn't afford to live "a hole"...................give me a f'ing break, that is trailer park thinking.
    This is called Denial. Not me thinking Kap ISN'T a POS.

Here, fuck it,
    RODGERS IS A BETTER QB.

He is prettier, his passes are prettier, and has better looking GF.

But if he is MVP and Kap sucks as bad as you guys say, how is he 0-3 then?
    no one can answer that one, no one here anyway.

Just go a few posts earlier, to re live those great moments in Packer history.

Load Metric

Thread Information