Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Seahawks got that whole, "Russell ain't a real n-word" thing going on now. That shit is a locker room cancer when it's between prominent players. At the bottom of it, it's usually resentment over who is going to get paid, but if you can't squash it, game over until you clean house. It's always amazing how quickly things fall apart. You have this young core of talent, a players coach, and it seems like it will be sustainable for years. Then ego, greed, etc. gets in there and fucks it all up. Rare to have a collection of like-minded winners. When you get the right guys you become the Spurs. When you don't, it falls apart quickly. Ego management is the top coaching attribute in today's professional sports.
    Much respect for my friend BCR, but this isn't the case at all with the Hawks. The wheels are wobbling a bit for sure, but the cancer has been cut out and they're going to be just fine.

RW has much respect in the locker room, that is simply the truth.
    When shit leaks out it always turns out to be what was really happening. Lynch wouldnt get on the bus when he heard Harvin was traded. As fans we know probably less then 1% of whats really going on, so just because you think it doesnt mean its the truth. Where theres smoke theres fire.

Load Metric
    Tony youre alright in my book but for fucks sake quit stating shit as fact like youre the fucking ball boy. Its beyond cringe worthy.

Comments

jsearles22: Owed rep

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Tony youre alright in my book but for fucks sake quit stating shit as fact like youre the fucking ball boy. Its beyond cringe worthy.
    We're all good spider, but which post(s) are you referring to? I'll clarify my comment/statement if possible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Much respect for my friend BCR, but this isn't the case at all with the Hawks. The wheels are wobbling a bit for sure, but the cancer has been cut out and they're going to be just fine.

When shit leaks out it always turns out to be what was really happening. Lynch wouldnt get on the bus when he heard Harvin was traded. As fans we know probably less then 1% of whats really going on, so just because you think it doesnt mean its the truth. Where theres smoke theres fire.
    I agree, and it's usually true, but you brought up an excellent example of exaggeration and misinformation. Marshawn didn't refuse to get on the bus. He was shocked like everyone else and not exactly thrilled, but his unhappiness was greatly exaggerated.

So Varys is it posts like this you are referring to?
    Last edited by tony bagadonuts; 10-23-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Seahawks got that whole, "Russell ain't a real n-word" thing going on now. That shit is a locker room cancer when it's between prominent players. At the bottom of it, it's usually resentment over who is going to get paid, but if you can't squash it, game over until you clean house. It's always amazing how quickly things fall apart. You have this young core of talent, a players coach, and it seems like it will be sustainable for years. Then ego, greed, etc. gets in there and fucks it all up. Rare to have a collection of like-minded winners. When you get the right guys you become the Spurs. When you don't, it falls apart quickly. Ego management is the top coaching attribute in today's professional sports.

Since you asked...

Load Metric

I agree, and it's usually true, but you brought up an excellent example of exaggeration and misinformation. Marshawn didn't refuse to get on the bus. He was shocked like everyone else and not exactly thrilled, but his unhappiness was greatly exaggerated.

So Varys is it posts like this you are referring to?
    If everyone was equally shocked why did we only hear about Lynch? Losing brings out the truth. When you're winning everythings all good, but when losing starts shit starts to leak out.

Seriously though unless you were there when Lynch got the news then you have no idea what happened except what weve heard minus them doing damage control trying to sweep it under the rug. If they lose this week which will be hard to do the shit will really hit the fan and fans like you will be brought into reality with the real facts although you wont believe them.

Load Metric
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/m...g-tired-102614

Glazer reports Lynch will be gone in 2015.

I wouldn't bet money on it, but crazy how many things are falling apart.

Load Metric
    Woke up & the game was already over so I threw on a TSN to get the highlights. Every highlight they showed except the final TD pass was a fuck up in some way for the Seahawks so I was sure they were going to end up losing & was pleasantly surprised when they won.

Did they really play as badly on offence as the highlights showed? Loks like the defense played well.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

This plan was already in play when they knew Wilson was going to be very good. Wilson makes close to the min, they just signed Sherman to a huge deal and some other dudes. The 2 dudes they have behind Lynch can prob give them very close to the same production. RB just arent as valued any more in the NFL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

This plan was already in play when they knew Wilson was going to be very good. Wilson makes close to the min, they just signed Sherman to a huge deal and some other dudes. The 2 dudes they have behind Lynch can prob give them very close to the same production. RB just arent as valued any more in the NFL
    What?

Load Metric

I believe Tony. Lynch wasnt any more upset then anyone else. All these media reports are false.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What?
    I think Christine Michael can be a star in the NFL when he gets a shot. He has had no chance to get on the field because Lynch is so good and he has had some nagging injuries. I think between him and Turbin full time they can give Seattle a comparable running game to what they have now minus the power and punishment beast mode gives out. I'm not saying they will be better but they can be productive

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is FEAST MODE because he will FEAST on defenses

Load Metric

What?
    I think Christine Michael can be a star in the NFL when he gets a shot. He has had no chance to get on the field because Lynch is so good and he has had some nagging injuries. I think between him and Turbin full time they can give Seattle a comparable running game to what they have now minus the power and punishment beast mode gives out. I'm not saying they will be better but they can be productive

How many star rbs are there? Every year a bunch get drafted and we hear how great they're going to be and 90% of them arent any better then the guy they were drafted to replace. I think alot of backs will be great but then they get hurt or fumble alot or they cant pass protect. Beast mode is not replaceable. Sure you can save money but I guarantee you if they get rid of him they will miss him. They already have no offensive weapons. They let Tate go when they should have kept Tate and cut ties with Harvin.

I watch Seattles offense and its so basic. They need a good running game to allow RW to fake the hand off and roll right to hit his 7 yard pass because its like their only play. I dont think Seattle will make the playoffs. I see an 8-8 team.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How many star rbs are there? Every year a bunch get drafted and we hear how great they're going to be and 90% of them arent any better then the guy they were drafted to replace. I think alot of backs will be great but then they get hurt or fumble alot or they cant pass protect. Beast mode is not replaceable. Sure you can save money but I guarantee you if they get rid of him they will miss him. They already have no offensive weapons. They let Tate go when they should have kept Tate and cut ties with Harvin.

I watch Seattles offense and its so basic. They need a good running game to allow RW to fake the hand off and roll right to hit his 7 yard pass because its like their only play. I dont think Seattle will make the playoffs. I see an 8-8 team.
    There arent a lot of star RBS anymore because it is so easy to throw the ball now. Patriots just tossed an undrafted FA in Sunday and he ran for 100 yds. Bottom line is they won't be able to afford him and sooner or later he will break down. Meanwhile they have 2 guys who can get the job done. They won't be as physical as lynch but I think both can get 4.0 YPC and both can catch the ball

Load Metric
    Name:  lol-all-about-that-raider-life.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  42.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Very nice of Marshawn Lynch who found this guys wallet and drove to his house to return it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...182039254.html

If their was a thread called "Niggas Do Nice Things" I'd post this in there but that thread would probably fall off the first page never to be seen again on PFA.

Comments

nunbeater: lol, it's so true! racists

Load Metric
    Just in case you nerds forgot

Comments

big dick: this might be the start of the super bowl run

Load Metric
    Never in doubt.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    jesus....I'm a niners fan through and through but the hawks made them look like shit. they really looked like the team they were last year

Thread Information