Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets GO Mets, Beat LA!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    bruh how can you be a fan of both the yankees and mets?
    Im not preprogramed like u.

Top of the morn, druff

Load Metric
    Kershaw nor even Mattingly did anything wrong. Dodgers just got beat by a better pitcher. Historic dual.

The only thing I object to are today's articles that describe Kershaw as the best pitcher in baseball. He isn't even the best pitcher on his team.

Of course tonight is must win. Nights like these are great fun live. Enjoy kid.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    bruh how can you be a fan of both the yankees and mets?
    Im not preprogramed like u.

Top of the morn, druff
    Just seems kind of lame. I know a few people back home who do this with Texas teams, but they're also the sort of people to start wearing Patriots jerseys or whatever when the weather is fair enough.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I switched from the giants to the jets to the patriots then to the jets again..

If a team isnt doing the right thing il switch to someone else untill they get there act together..

All this uber loyalty is for suckers. At least thats how the owners c u..

Anyway sports fanatics are idiots.. i forgot which chapter in the "fall of rome"' the gladiater games were for simpltons. Nothing has changed.

Good afternoon druff.

Banned
    Load Metric

If a team isnt doing the right thing il switch to someone else untill they get there act together..

Anyway sports fanatics are idiots.. i forgot which chapter in the "fall of rome"' the gladiater games were for simpltons. Nothing has changed.

Good afternoon druff.
    I'm starting to feel the same way about sports fanaticism. I find myself caring less and less about it. I used to have somewhat of an emotional attachment to the teams I support, even feeling bummed out for a day or two upon being eliminated from playoff contention. That seems so dumb to me now.

But if you are going to invest yourself, you're robbing yourself of the pure experience by jumping on to bandwagons. You'll never know the joy TonyBags had when his team won a title after years of struggling, or comprehend how lifelong Red Sox fans felt in 2004. You need to get that bitter taste in your mouth to truly savor the sweetness of victory.

Comments

OSA: i have had that bitter taste.....and spit it out right after

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Good afternoon druff.
    I'm starting to feel the same way about sports fanaticism. I find myself caring less and less about it. I used to have somewhat of an emotional attachment to the teams I support, even feeling bummed out for a day or two upon being eliminated from playoff contention. That seems so dumb to me now.

But if you are going to invest yourself, you're robbing yourself of the pure experience by jumping on to bandwagons. You'll never know the joy TonyBags had when his team won a title after years of struggling, or comprehend how lifelong Red Sox fans felt in 2004. You need to get that bitter taste in your mouth to truly savor the sweetness of victory.
    Not band wagons i was just a big bill parcells fan.

I read a book he wrote years ago(before audio books) and he said that many owners just want a .500 team. As long as they win half the games.

There is actually greater profit. (Expendatures minus revenue) and that the owners take the uber fans for granted and actually make fun of them.

Consider that plus the reasoning behind the roman games plus we are loseing our republic to a kleptocracy (rep or dem).. i have little intrest in wTching sports. Plus they should spend there own.money on stadiums(wtf is that)...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i think mattingly made a mistake taking kershaw out for baez. i would not have done that.

as strange as it sounds the dodgers have a surplus of talent and they can't get exponentially better because of it...mets have a special team..only weakness that might haunt them about is the bullpen. they're solid pretty much everywhere and have a group of guys that only come around in generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Comments

Disgusting pig

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Comments

Disgusting pig
    Then why do.u pretend to swallow when we are together..

Load Metric
    As a real mets fan (not so much baseball fan) I love this thread. The spartan is just a crazy NY bandwagon fan, nothing to see there.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    these dodger bats are disappearing like they have at many times during the season.

just think if they had rollins and puig in the lineup...those are 2 more automatic outs..lol @ puig...fucking guy isn't as good as canseco's left teste
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Dodgers since 2008 in games I've attended in the NLDS:

08: Win
    09: Win
    13: Win
    14: Win
    15: ???
    looks like 4-1 you cock sucking cum guzzling jew. Maybe you can threaten to write a scathing review to the mets PR department. And they'll forfeit their victory.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    these dodger bats are disappearing like they have at many times during the season.

just think if they had rollins and puig in the lineup...those are 2 more automatic outs..lol @ puig...fucking guy isn't as good as canseco's left teste
    Speaking of roids.... that dipshit Mark McGuire ruined Puig. Sure he will work wonders with the next crop of new kids.

Banned
    Load Metric
    And just for the record. I had 2200 on me. I put 2000 on NY +168 just because Druff is the Fucking kiss of death. I had no opinion on the game. But just knowing that his jewy ass Would be on the other side made up my mind.

Thanks Todd. Fading you in life is positively +EV.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek God View Post
    And just for the record. I had 2200 on me. I put 2000 on NY +168 just because Druff is the Fucking kiss of death. I had no opinion on the game. But just knowing that his jewy ass Would be on the other side made up my mind.

Doubt you could scrap $200 let alone $2K....

LOL, love these delusional psychos.

Load Metric
    Greinke gonna throw 140 pitches.

$300 million. Bullpens are a la carte.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek God View Post

Doubt you could scrap $200 let alone $2K....

LOL, love these delusional psychos.
    I'm a gambler you fucking nit. It was my entire BR for the trip. You know nothing about gambling. If you're so inclined we can put up 4K. The next game with druff escrowing. So maybe you should crawl back Into your mom's bed. Cuddle her and finger fuck her for luck. Then maybe she'll loan you some money to gamble. If not go fuck yourself. Any day you wanna go heads up just left me know. I'll meet your ass for sports bets or even a HU 10-25NL GAME. and ill pay all the time colections. Balls in YOUR Court faggot.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Still got +168. Although my balls are tightening up more than I'd like.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Chase utley his a dirty scumbag. He did a similar cheap slide to tejada his rookie year

Thread Information