Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PFA Vacation announcement

Load Metric
    Steve may have gone about it the wrong way but he is right for the most part. The constant petty shit when Micon unbanned everyone is why most of us left Donkdown to begin with.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Steve may have gone about it the wrong way but he is right for the most part. The constant petty shit when Micon unbanned everyone is why most of us left Donkdown to begin with.
    Steve is right with what he says but I would just like to see him stick around. He is one of the strenghts of the forum and it would be a shame to see him leave.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Steve is right with what he says but I would just like to see him stick around. He is one of the strenghts of the forum and it would be a shame to see him leave.

I don't think many had issues with Steve-O as a poster but it's seems his hat size grew a bit from positive feedback he received. To post an ultimatum like he did

is prima donna garbage and no one can put themselves above the crowd like that. It's a forum faux pas.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-03-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Serious question.

did you find it hard returning from Haiti? After workign so hard, having structure, meeting amazing people and then having to return to USA without employment (I'm assuming employment part). Was it hard to adjust?

I had a job coming back, but it was really hard. The hardest part was seriously adjusting back to being semi lazy. When you're over there you have to work for everything. From going to the bathroom, to showering, to simply getting a drink. When you come back you indulge hard on food, and shit like flipping light switches, showering in a real shower, and flushing a toilet is alot of fun for alot of people, lol.

The toughest part of Haiti is the goodbyes. People come and go in a week sometimes, and other times people stayed for months, even over a year. It didn't matter, sometimes you would become best friends with those people that only stayed a week, and you wouldn't even communicate much with people that were there the entire time you were. It was that diverse. You met every single kind of person you could dream of. It was by far the best part. Saying goodbye caused many days of tears. You really never know if you're gonna see someone you were with 24/7 for months straight who lives across the world.

As far as the structure, it's basically impossible to keep up with when you get home. You're so used to being around tons of people day and night, and working every minute you can, as well as working within the community after hours with shit as simple as teaching eachother our languages. After work pretty much every day we would pair up with our favorite locals and trade language lessons over some beers, or whatever. You always kept busy with something constructive. People were so creative, they would come home from work, and just start building wooden recliners and beds and chairs and shit to chill in. It's amazing. I CANNOT wait to get out to Asia and get back into the same routine.

Oh, and another thing that was hard adjusting to was not being able to walk around and smile at people, and talk to total strangers. It's just something that doesn't happen in the US. If you go around smiling and talking to a bunch of girls you're considered some kind of jerkoff freak. We would walk around Haiti and talk to every single person we could. Not because we wanted to bother them, but because they simply invited it any time. The social aspect is so huge.
    Interesting to hear for sure. Definitely makes for an interesting read.

Load Metric
    sorry to hear your pissed at the site Steve, i primarily joined these sites for poker and stayed for amusement and to improve my spelling and writing skills, also i have pretty thick skin and most anything that people here saye to or about me is mostly ignored unless it would be a laugh or funny to reply.,

i will agree with weiss and tony on this, ignore the trolls or what happened to hong konger ( i thought he was a good poster and seemed very smart) may happen to you.

Best Regards

i guess i missed something i have been away for a while??
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sea...searchid=81951

Will the man, the myth, the legend ever return? I think its fair to say that receiving the ROY award year is akin to the Madden cover curse!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Azzclown is just a cancer, (just ask tyde and DD)he is here, pfa forum has gone to shit, period end of discussion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Azzclown is just a cancer, (just ask tyde and DD)he is here, pfa forum has gone to shit, period end of discussion.
    Do you do anything but cry? How can your ass still hurt from me raping you on DD? That was 6 months ago. Quit being such a fucking pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    How can your ass still hurt from me raping you on DD?
    LOL.

ANAL_HERSHISER might be the most delusional poster on PFA.

He has never 'raped' any member here or on DD.

It is revealing that 'ANAL' Boy HERSHISER's dull, boring posts often include references to male anal sex, male rape, etc.

Buttjockey fantasies from Mom's basement?

Name:  lives_mom's_basement.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  27.7 KB

Load Metric
    Not everybody is unbanned from DD.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    When I said I had no source, I simply meant I couldn't back up what I posted.
    Name:  oprah_you_mad.gif
Views: 275
Size:  424.8 KB

Load Metric
    You've actually got two more votes on DD in the 45 minutes since my last post.

How long has Pete been shitting his depends?

Banned
    Load Metric
    You've actually got two more votes on DD in the 45 minutes since my last post.

How long has Pete been shitting his depends?

Name:  oprah_you_mad.gif
Views: 222
Size:  424.8 KB

Load Metric

Thread Information