Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Well.... It was a good run

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Is it Kenna James' ex? is it is it is it???
    No, subtract about 20 years

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Nope... I showed up stag to that party. Oddly enough, and I'm not trying to sound like a smartass here... I gave a pretty trashed Miri a ride home that night and also banged that older Jewish broad, can't remember her name. That was a whole ordeal that I never even talked about on the boards. Apparently she told Jen she had banged me and Jen told her I was going to say horrible things and gossip about banging her all over DD.
    There was a white girl standing next to you talking to you when I saw you there. I guess I wrongly assumed you were together.

The older Jewish broad (I won't name her out here) actually had sex with a lot of dudes in poker (not anyone well known, though). She actually preferred young guys, but I guess you made the cut. I mean, you are younger than her, but usually she went WAY younger.

Jen loved to create drama so it doesn't surprise me that she said that about you.
    Yeah, I remember who you are talking about. I met her at the party..Can't remember much about her now other than she was really cute and I was hoping to make something happen, but for whatever reason nothing did, and that's why the rest of the night went the way it did.

That's no surprise about the Jewish Broad getting around...lol..Not one of my shining moments, but it was NYE, so you do what you have to do I guess. When she called me crying about what Jen told her and begging me to never say anything I remember thinking to myself I would never even tell my closest friends about you let alone the general public.

Comments

varys: I heard its on the internet tho

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Someone better versed in which women are Jewish will have to field this one I guess.

Load Metric
    Someone better versed in which women are Jewish will have to field this one I guess.
    She's no one famous or well known. At least not to my knowledge. Just a solid citizen.

Load Metric
    She's no one famous or well known. At least not to my knowledge. Just a solid citizen.

Ok because I searched old Jewish female poker players and the first four results were Annie Duke, Jacklyn Moskow, Barry Greenstein, and Mickey Appleman. I'm just gonna pretend you said yes when no one asked. I had no idea Annie Puke she was Jewish. That's more embarrassing for the tribe than Jared Fogle.

Load Metric
    THE HAMMAH IS THIS TRUE?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL not the hammah. LAkingsfan was with her for a bit, though.

The Jewish broad with vegas is not at all well known in poker. She is just a casual player.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Btw Tellatard... The gif of this guy you keep posting is of the campaign manager for Roy Moore when he was interviewed by Anderson Cooper. That dumbfounded face he has there is when Anderson told him that it's not the law that when someone is sworn in to office they have to use a Christian bible... This was in response to Roy Moore saying a Muslim should never be allowed to hold office considering the bible doesn't mean anything to them and swearing on it would be meaningless. These two dumbasses had no clue that the Koran could be used as well.

That is why this moron is making that face... That same moron who was trying to defend the same stupid shit you're on here defending on a daily basis. This dude is literally the face of what you stand for right now, and you're too stupid to even realize it.

You're in good company. That's some HOF self ownage right there.
    You doing ok man? Seems like you are losing touch with reality. Maybe it's time to go talk with someone. Get some perspective maybe? Or you can keep up this internet charade. Either way, take a breath. You have signifcant issues to address and jousting windmills isn't going to offer you any respite, much less direction.

Comments

The_Lurker: Tellatard strikes again

Mintjewlips: Guy makes sense

MumblesBadly: FFS, you are an idiot! (LOL!)

herbertstemple: Tough love rep.

BlunderMaker:

SysOp:

Load Metric

Btw Tellatard... The gif of this guy you keep posting is of the campaign manager for Roy Moore when he was interviewed by Anderson Cooper. That dumbfounded face he has there is when Anderson told him that it's not the law that when someone is sworn in to office they have to use a Christian bible... This was in response to Roy Moore saying a Muslim should never be allowed to hold office considering the bible doesn't mean anything to them and swearing on it would be meaningless. These two dumbasses had no clue that the Koran could be used as well.

That is why this moron is making that face... That same moron who was trying to defend the same stupid shit you're on here defending on a daily basis. This dude is literally the face of what you stand for right now, and you're too stupid to even realize it.

You doing ok man? Seems like you are losing touch with reality. Maybe it's time to go talk with someone. Get some perspective maybe? Or you can keep up this internet charade. Either way, take a breath. You have signifcant issues to address and jousting windmills isn't going to offer you any respite, much less direction.
    Careful.

vegas doesn't like when like it when you remind him of the real world.

Another vegas tantrum coming in 3........2...........1........

Comments

The_Lurker: What?

Tellafriend: Lol. Got him

Mintjewlips: Lol they really are telegraphed

Load Metric
    Oh my God if you wrestled Vegas you wouldn't even get walk out music. You would just be there waiting in the ring already when they cut back from commercial.

There are actually terrible fucking people here and you pick Vegas? Give me a break.

Comments

blake: legit lol at walkout music line

vegas1369: Woooooooooooooooo

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Oh my God if you wrestled Vegas you wouldn't even get walk out music. You would just be there waiting in the ring already when they cut back from commercial.

There are actually terrible fucking people here and you pick Vegas? Give me a break.
    It's amazing how I've been able to single out the tards in our community over the years and tilt them to this degree. I think sidedish would call it "talent".

Load Metric

Literally the worst attempt at deflection I've ever seen.

You really are terrible.

Load Metric

It's amazing how I've been able to single out the tards in our community over the years and tilt them to this degree. I think sidedish would call it "talent".
    Just having a little fun at your expense. Once your old lady pops out that little pickaninny & its crying at 3 to 4 o'clock in the morning every fucking morning, you can document the whole experience right here. This may be the best thread ever in PFA history.

vegas, you sound like a great guy because most people really like you here, but you are the last person that needs to have a baby. For one you are close to being too old yet you are approaching this with the maturity of a 14 year old kid. Yep I'm a conservative passing judgement on you.

But please let us know what happens. Priceless.

Load Metric
    Why don't you tell everyone here how you agreed to a bet on the board and then tried like a scumbag to change the dynamic of it behind the scenes?

There is only one scumbag here:

ME
    our wager
    ok, just so we are on the same page, the bet is that Trump will not be in office at the end of his first term, but the catch is he must leave office by either resignation or impeachment, rather than any other cause. If he leaves office by any other cause, then the bet is cancelled; this would include but not be limited to such things such as him resigning or being removed for health concerns.

You will bet $1000 to my $1500. Neither of us will escrow, we are both relying on our good names. You are a public figure around PFA and have no reason to doubt your integrity and Druff knows exactly how to find me should you doubt mine. If there be any discrepancy in who wins the bet, Druff will unilaterally decide.

If you are alright with it, I will forward our pms to Druff to memorialize our agreement?

Agreed?

Vegas

Re: our wager

Sorry man, but I can't accept those terms.. That is not what you said in your post...

He must either be removed or resign. Offer expires 9pm tonight est.

That is a MUCH broader statement. There was no "catch".

I definitely can't agree to the terms you laid out.

The bet is (if you accept) that Trump will either finish out his term, or he won't, and basically the only thing that cancels this bet is if he dies of natural causes.

You guys are so confident he's going to finish out his term, yet you pm me with "the catch"... That's pretty funny

ME
    Here is my post verbatim:

I will take your action and give you 1.5:1. Minimum $500. Maximum :$2000. I believe you are good for it so no Deposit required. He must either be removed or resign. Offer expires 9pm tonight est.

How is this just different from what I last emailed you? Perhaps I used different semantics in describing it, but the essence is the same. He is either removed or resigns, in which case you win. If he doesn't and he completes his first term, I win. The only caveat is that if he resigns for legitimate health concerns, the bet is null. Druff can decide if this situation arises. And in fairness to you, if he dies during his first term, the bet is null.

Right? Your $1000 to my $1500. Please confirm.

Vegas
    Lol.. You can't see the difference in what you wrote in your post as opposed to the pm you sent me?

Your pm says I only win if he is impeached or resigns... That is VERY different than "removed or impeached". There are multiple ways he can be "removed", yet you are trying to pigeon hole me into one scenario. Not happening.

On top of that, my original offer to Tyde was that I was willing to bet him that Trump wouldn't finish out his term. That was what I laid out. Not the two scenarios only that you're now trying to throw at me.

Bet is off.

ME
    I am and have been agreeing that resigns means he is removed.

To be clear, if he is impeached or he resigns then you win. Is that clear enough?

So what is the problem or are you just trying to back out?

Vegas

AGAIN, that is not what the original agreement or intent of this bet was. I'm not trying to back out of shit. You wrote to me with "a catch", which again was never brought up on the thread when the bet was discussed, and very different from the original intent of the bet, which was very simple... Either he finishes out his term, or he doesn't, and the only thing that would nullify the bet would be he dies of natural causes. That is all I will agree too.

Not trying to be a dick here, I am the one that initiated the talks of this bad to begin with and I am the 1 who knows what I was willing to a grief too from the start. You are trying to throw in a bunch of other bullshit that I am not willing to agree to therefore I am not willing to accept your bet. That is not backing out, that is you changing the scope of the bet in private messages and me not agreeing to that.

Originally Posted by vegas1369
    I would offer to bet you that he won't finish his term but we both know you're not good for it.
    I will take your action and give you 1.5:1. Minimum $500. Maximum :$2000. I believe you are good for it so no Deposit required. He must either be removed or resign. Offer expires 9pm tonight est.

What am I missing here guy? I've asked you to explain to me exactly what terms I have changed, and you haven't. The wager is stated above.

Do what you want, but I'm not going to waste any more time listening to your bs. If you want the bet, fine, if not, fine.

Vegas
    I feel I need to spell this out a bit more. The word "remove" is a very broad term and could mean many things in regards to Trump not being in office, such as the use of Article 25, assassination, arrest, etc. Not just impeached. If that is what you intended our bet to be you should have said in your post "I will bet you that he will neither be impeached or resign before his term ends", and then I would have said "no" and we wouldn't be discussing this any further. Instead we are now wasting each others time.

For clarity, the definition of remove:

remove
    [ri-moov]

Synonyms
    Examples
    Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
    verb (used with object), removed, removing.
    to move from a place or position; take away or off:
    to remove the napkins from the table.
    to take off or shed (an article of clothing):
    to remove one's jacket.
    to move or shift to another place or position; transfer:
    She removed the painting to another wall.
    to put out; send away:
    to remove a tenant.
    to dismiss or force from a position or office; discharge:
    They removed him for embezzling.
    to take away, withdraw, or eliminate:
    to remove the threat of danger.
    to get rid of; do away with; put an end to:
    to remove a stain; to remove the source of disease.
    to kill; assassinate.
    verb (used without object), removed, removing.
    to move from one place to another, especially to another locality or residence:
    We remove to Newport early in July.
    to go away; depart; disappear.
    noun
    the act of removing.
    a removal from one place, as of residence, to another.
    the distance by which one person, place, or thing is separated from another:
    to see something at a remove.
    a mental distance from the reality of something as a result of psychological detachment or lack of experience:
    to criticize something at a remove.
    a degree of difference, as that due to descent, transmission, etc.:
    a folk survival, at many removes, of a druidic rite.
    a step or degree, as in a graded scale.
    British. a promotion of a pupil to a higher class or division at school.

ME
    I'm not sure what your deal is. You are trying to focus on my vernacular when reciting the original proposition. if you want out, just say so. But here is what we said:

Vegas

Are you fucking with me? You REALLY don't see the difference between the broad term of "removed or resigns" as opposed to just "impeached or resigns"???????????

ME

Why continue down this road? Use either term you like and you have a bet. Is that clear enough?

Vegas

Agree to these terms and we have a bet:

If Trump is STILL acting POTUS by the end of his 4 year term - You (Tellafriend) win the bet

If Trump is NOT acting POTUS by the end of his 4 year term - I (vegas1369) win the bet

*If Trump dies of natural causes the bet is voided

*Other than natural death, every other option of him being removed or resigning is on the table. Examples being if he is removed from office via Article 25, if he is arrested, etc., etc..

*There is no "catch" like you posted in your original PM to me.

Odds are 1.5/1 in my favor. I bet $1,000 to your $1,500.

Again, the bet is either he is or he isn't in office and the only thing that voids the bet is natural death. Can't be anymore clear than that.

IF you accept these terms I will post exactly these terms on the forum and forward to Druff and the bet is on. If not then we can both move on from this, no sweat off my back either way.

Just let me know.

ME
    I am willing to accept those terms save one more thing:

if he leaves office for health reasons, i.e., a stroke, dementia, Alzheimer's, heart attack, etc.

this then will likely lead you to say what if the health concern was just a pretext for him wanting to avoid having to resign, impeachment, etc., in which case I am willing to allow Druff to decide if the concern was legitimate enough to warrant him not finishing his term, in which case the bet is a push and therefore null, or if it was just an excuse, in which case you win. Druff's decision will be final and we will both agree not to try to influence him either publically or privately.

Let me know if this is acceptable and we will have a bet. Feel free to post all of this if you like, but at a minimum forward the pms to Druff so he will know. If you don't agree, then we have taken this as far as we can.

Vegas

I can see that getting hairy, especially considering that is what I am expecting to see happen. Short of Mueller charging him with a crime, which is most likely a long shot, I expect Alzheimer's to be the root cause of his dismissal. I expect article 25 to be used, especially if this tax bill doesn't go through. This is the reason why I was trying to make this black and white. We start throwing in caveats and then it becomes a judgement call by Druff, which is a path I would rather not go down. It just could potentially get too messy.

Let's just agree that we can't come to an agreement here. I can only agree to a very black and white bet, and I don't think we can get there at this point. I appreciate you backing off the catch and not limiting me to those 2 outcomes, but we're just too far apart still. No hard feelings at all.

ME

No worries man. Next time.

Literally the worst attempt at deflection I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Tellafriend; 12-27-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Load Metric
    tellafriend, do you see a 25th amendment removal as a possibility? it looks like you deliberately tried to avoid betting against that.

Load Metric

ME
    our wager
    ok, just so we are on the same page, the bet is that Trump will not be in office at the end of his first term, but the catch is he must leave office by either resignation or impeachment, rather than any other cause. If he leaves office by any other cause, then the bet is cancelled; this would include but not be limited to such things such as him resigning or being removed for health concerns.

You will bet $1000 to my $1500. Neither of us will escrow, we are both relying on our good names. You are a public figure around PFA and have no reason to doubt your integrity and Druff knows exactly how to find me should you doubt mine. If there be any discrepancy in who wins the bet, Druff will unilaterally decide.

If you are alright with it, I will forward our pms to Druff to memorialize our agreement?

Agreed?
    apologies if you explained this in that wall of text, but i'm not sure who you are saying would have won the bet if he resigned.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL! Tellaidiot owned himself! I feel really sorry for his clients! LOL!

Load Metric

ME
    Yea that's reasonable.

Comments

hongkonger: Lol "Fun with Selective Edits" by Robert Smigel rep

Crowe Diddly: a tiny snapshot reveals a larger truth rep

Load Metric
    Wow! Sure made me look bad...lol

What a fucking idiot. Reading over all that brings back some annoying memories.

Load Metric
    Wow! Sure made me look bad...lol

What a fucking idiot. Reading over all that brings back some annoying memories.

Why did you keep trying to make unescrowed bets on here?

Comments

vegas1369: lol... Good point.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Tilt much?

Apparently I hit a nerve. You must not be used to that, but you should get used to it.

It would be easy to continue to pick on you right now, but honestly you seem to be suffering enough.

However, I will not let you impugn my integrity. So I will post all of our prior communication with regard to our prior wager which you backed out of and then thanked me for not making a big deal out of. I let you out of the bet and didn't say a word to anyone even though you didn't keep your word. All over $1k lol. Now you try to bring it up to make me look bad bc you are being called out?

You are a joke. I look forward to Seeing how you try to spin your deceit once I post everything tomorrow.
    After that, I'm done with you. But Good luck with the child support payments.

Thank you for proving on your own that you are completely delusional.

Thread Information