Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Leaving On a Jet Plane: Lost Wages Version: The Laffer WSOP Trip Report***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also I love how Marty postured himself as a pool expert because he assumed I didn't play, but then Larry offered to play him for $500, and he shrunk back into his bottle of liquor.

Typical.

LOL i offered to play him for a lot higher than $500 druff

I offered to play $10 a ball, ontop of $500 for the match.

I would run him up a nice bill........a lot more than $500.

If we played to 10, and I ran him out every time, he'd owe me $1250

HE'D BE LUCKY if i sunk the 8 or 9 on the break because it would save him $60

i'd even make it easy and play him APA rules, which is ball in hand on a scratch and you don't have to call anything except the 8 or 9 (depending on which you're playing)

edit:

now that I think about it, slamming the 8 on the break would net me an extra $30 as he'd owe me 100, instead of the 10 a ball (70)
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 07-02-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Martin, explain to everyone why you were KICKED OUT of the Orleans blackjack game for being unable to hold two cards with one hand.

Is it possible to be more uncoordinated than that?

Or are you going to deny that you spit all over everyone when you speak to them?

Or that you ran out of the Rio because you were afraid that 5'2" Hollywood Dave was going to kick your ass for badmouthing him on the internet?

Need I go on?
    Leaving out a small bit of recent fact. Tyde has to cook for 10-30 people on any given day, three times a day, on a moving boat. That requires a tremendous amount of endurance, mental sharpness, and coordination. 80% of the people on this forum could not do what Tyde does on that boat. You might want to make fun of that, ok, but don't say it does not take a lot of physical and mental endurance for 2-3 months at a time.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Fuck you for saying something I have to agree with.

Load Metric
    when people run their mouth they tend to shut up when people take them up on their offers.

10k pool match? not in a million years would Marvin have the balls to play for that kinda cash.

He probably would shit his pants if we played $1 a ball let alone $10.

Too bad for him, that just like poker, I don't play micro-stakes. there's no .25 cent a ball $5 a game kinda shit.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I ran sub 5 minute miles
    100% bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    when people run their mouth they tend to shut up when people take them up on their offers.

10k pool match? not in a million years would Marvin have the balls to play for that kinda cash.

Too bad for him, that just like poker, I don't play micro-stakes. there's no .25 cent a ball $5 a game kinda shit.

hey MIDGET

do you not realize your 15 minutes of semi fame is DONE ?

you are nothing more than a bike riding $120.00 a day progerian mosquito to me

I'm not interested in any 'challenges' from your mong ass. do you not understand that I issued a challenge to Todd and not you ?

Jesus Christ shut it down already you attention whoring loudmouthed BEGGAR

Load Metric
    Marvin, let me know when so I can book these plane tickets.

Try and pick a place spirit air flies to, because I got some bonus miles for signing up for a credit card on my way to vegas.

I'll just bring my pool cue and money.

I can buy new clothes with your money after I take it from you, $10 a ball while you sit there. You'll never even get to sniff the table other than when I let you break for the first time at the beginning of the match. You won't get the break after that.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    played # 3 singles in high school on the varsity tennis team

EXPERT at all games on a pool table

amazingly gifted ping pong player because I have extraordinary hand eye coordination

lettered in cross country and track my junior and senior years.....not much of a sprinter but was an excellent distance runner. I ran sub 5 minute miles and was very competitive in the 880

despite Todd posturing that he is somehow this gifted athlete, I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth

from all accounts based on anecdotes shared to me from several of those unfortunate enough to have witnessed it, Todd brings a whole new meaning to the word (embarrassment) when it comes to anything athletically demanding or requiring any semblance of coordination

but its cool....Todd is really good at 900 numbers and he types pretty fast

wake me up when you can think of a sport you 'excel' at lol
    Oh look, Dr. Pockleface and I supposedly have something in common. I was also in cross country and track in high school, and I was one of the better ones on the team. LOL at Martin running sub 5-minute miles, though. This can be filed under "banging beach bunnies in the '80s". While I am now over 220 pounds and nearly 30 years older than my cross country/track days, I'm pretty sure pickled-liver Martin would still get smoked by me if we had a race.

Notice Martin likes talking about "anecdotes" he has supposedly heard about me, yet the only athletic or semi-athletic thing I've ever done was one bowling session with poker people. I had an unusual style but bowled like a 140, which was better than like half the people there. Paled in comparison to some really good bowlers like Macon Marc, but if that's the best you've got, that's pretty pathetic.

Why won't you answer about your inability to hold two cards, or the spitting, or the fear of Hollywood Dave? Because you know these things all happened, and there were several witnesses to all of them?

Question: If you are an EXPERT at pool, why are you ignoring Larry's challenge to play him?

Also, I would love to go up against Pockles in a HR derby, or even play a team sport like soccer or volleyball and let people see which of us is decent and which of us is embarrassingly bad. No way to bet on the latter, but I would do it just for the lulz.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: it's football not "soccer"

MumblesBadly: LOTF must have forgotten the British are responsible for 'football' being called 'soccer'.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I ran sub 5 minute miles
    100% bullshit.

fastest mile my junior year of high school was 4:38

and I could care less if you believe it or not

I lettered in track AND cross country

faggot

Comments

jsearles22: its "couldnt" FFS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

hey MIDGET

do you not realize your 15 minutes of semi fame is DONE ?

you are nothing more than a bike riding $120.00 a day progerian mosquito to me

I'm not interested in any 'challenges' from your mong ass. do you not understand that I issued a challenge to Todd and not you ?

Jesus Christ shut it down already you attention whoring loudmouthed BEGGAR
    hey fuck face. you issued a challenge to Todd, I issued one to you. When you're done with Todd, you can take the money you won and lose it to me. What, you don't like money?

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post
    Martin, explain to everyone why you were KICKED OUT of the Orleans blackjack game for being unable to hold two cards with one hand.

Is it possible to be more uncoordinated than that?

Or are you going to deny that you spit all over everyone when you speak to them?

Or that you ran out of the Rio because you were afraid that 5'2" Hollywood Dave was going to kick your ass for badmouthing him on the internet?

Need I go on?
    Leaving out a small bit of recent fact. Tyde has to cook for 10-30 people on any given day, three times a day, on a moving boat. That requires a tremendous amount of endurance, mental sharpness, and coordination. 80% of the people on this forum could not do what Tyde does on that boat. You might want to make fun of that, ok, but don't say it does not take a lot of physical and mental endurance for 2-3 months at a time.

This is why I love bottomset.

Load Metric
    Larry I know this is your thread, but Tyde and Druff are locking horns here. No place for you in the middle of this.

So please show some etiquette and quietly take a step back.

Comments

LarryLaffer: how many buildings are gonna fall down in london next month?

gimmick:
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

100% bullshit.

faggot
    LOL how old are you? in your 50s? HIGH SCHOOL? SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STILL RUN AS FAST AS YOU DID 30 YEARS AGO!?

wow. now i've seen it all. You sir are a class act. your entire life is a joke.

fucking Al Bundy over here still claiming that high school record.

@LOTF

fuck you and your red reps. you've never once have been polite.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: was being polite before. but you need to stop your obvious bipolar from ruining shit all the time.

SysOp: offset
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 07-02-2017 at 05:53 PM.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

100% bullshit.

idiotic
    4:38???

ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

ZERO POINT ZERO chance you ever did that.

You should have stuck to something like 4:58.... at least that would have been something a few of the gullible people could still swalllow.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Drunks tend to make shit up and actually believe it. It's SAD...but funny

Load Metric
    hey MIDGET
    How tall are you Marty? I think Larry is like 5'5".......aren't you like 5'6"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric

amazingly gifted ping pong player because I have extraordinary hand eye coordination

lettered in cross country and track my junior and senior years.....not much of a sprinter but was an excellent distance runner. I ran sub 5 minute miles and was very competitive in the 880

despite Todd posturing that he is somehow this gifted athlete, I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth

from all accounts based on anecdotes shared to me from several of those unfortunate enough to have witnessed it, Todd brings a whole new meaning to the word (embarrassment) when it comes to anything athletically demanding or requiring any semblance of coordination

Oh look, Dr. Pockleface and I supposedly have something in common. I was also in cross country and track in high school, and I was one of the better ones on the team. LOL at Martin running sub 5-minute miles, though. This can be filed under "banging beach bunnies in the '80s". While I am now over 220 pounds and nearly 30 years older than my cross country/track days, I'm pretty sure pickled-liver Martin would still get smoked by me if we had a race.

Notice Martin likes talking about "anecdotes" he has supposedly heard about me, yet the only athletic or semi-athletic thing I've ever done was one bowling session with poker people. I had an unusual style but bowled like a 140, which was better than like half the people there. Paled in comparison to some really good bowlers like Macon Marc, but if that's the best you've got, that's pretty pathetic.

Why won't you answer about your inability to hold two cards, or the spitting, or the fear of Hollywood Dave? Because you know these things all happened, and there were several witnesses to all of them?

Question: If you are an EXPERT at pool, why are you ignoring Larry's challenge to play him?

Also, I would love to go up against Pockles in a HR derby, or even play a team sport like soccer or volleyball and let people see which of us is decent and which of us is embarrassingly bad. No way to bet on the latter, but I would do it just for the lulz.

oh ok

so do you officially DENY that your bowling form closely resembled a mongoloid having a seizure and that Macon Marc, Epistate, Martha, Micon, and a few other of the Vegas crew didn't literally spit out their drinks watching you bowl ?

from what Brandon told me, it was one of the funniest things ever to witness, and that your physical aptitude is right along the lines of a quadriplegic having a stroke

I dunno maybe I'm mistaken.

I'm sure you were quite the athletic superstar when you weren't jerking off to fat chicks on 900 lines

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Martin's claims of being a 4:38 mile runner remind me of his claims of being an "expert" web designer.

Then someone found him as a member of a Wordpress for Beginners Facebook group, and Martin came to us crying about a disgruntled customer wanting to get him kicked out of Mexico.

Every story of Martin's is a grandiose lie/exaggeration of his actual skills (or his past), and when you delve deeper, you find nothing but fail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post

This is why I love bottomset.
    Being completely serious. Guy is in his early 50s and spending two months at sea in a physically and mentally grueling job. I just think you are dismissing the guy as some total degen drinking in Mexico. He just busted out 6 months at sea (making about $70K in that span I might add, much more than most here, not me, but many others), and has many jobs lined up second half of the year.

I'd say lass (much less) 20% on this forum made more than Tyde the last 6 months and less than 10% could do both the physical and mental portion of the job.

Comments

hongkonger: Lol claiming you even made that much you drunken tard

SysOp: offset

nunbeater: offset

Matt The Rat: Stop sucking Tyde's dick

Load Metric

Because this clown doesn't even know how to chalk a cue stick, let alone play the game.

and obviously since i'm not willing to play micro-stakes Pool like he does hold'em there's no way he can play. it's above his bank roll.

he's ignoring me bc he knows I am 100% serious that I will fly anywhere to play him. This is what cowards do when people call them out on their bullshit.

It's put up or shut up...

marvin is shutting up.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    hey MIDGET
    How tall are you Marty? I think Larry is like 5'5".......aren't you like 5'6"?

i'm not 5'5 i'm 5'3.

Marvin can be 7 foot tall for all I care. He still sucks at life and is a pussy with zero bank roll and zero skill at anything other than hammering away one line jokes on this as he says "4th tier' poker forum (as if there's a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd somehwere)

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

oh ok

so do you officially DENY that your bowling form closely resembled a mongoloid having a seizure and that Macon Marc, Epistate, Martha, Micon, and a few other of the Vegas crew didn't literally spit out their drinks watching you bowl ?

from what Brandon told me, it was one of the funniest things ever to witness, and that your physical aptitude is right along the lines of a quadriplegic having a stroke

I dunno maybe I'm mistaken.

I'm sure you were quite the athletic superstar when you weren't jerking off to fat chicks on 900 lines
    I said that I had an unusual bowling form, and still bowled an average score among the many people there, which is a fact. As usual, you are making the whole thing out to being some spectacle, when in reality everyone was just mildly amused by it.

So now let's hear from you regarding the questions you're avoiding:

Did you get kicked out of an Orleans blackjack game for being UNABLE to hold two cards with one hand, despite SEVERAL attempts by the pit staff instructing you how to do so?

Did you run out of the Rio because someone said Hollywood Dave was coming, and you were afraid of him after bashing him on NWP?

Do you spit all over people when you speak to them? (Please, please, please say no to this one!)

Clearly you have major coordination issues, and this is another attempt at PROJECTING, which is pretty much all you do when you hate something about yourself.

Comments

LarryLaffer: Also, does he want to play pool?

Thread Information