FRANKRIZZO:
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    n
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

1dollarboxcar: aint that the truth...

FRANKRIZZO:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    n
    Biden is working tirelessly to try to get you a place of your own without a male roommate. Maybe an occasional 2 star motel.

I mean, you aren't ever taking down $250k like Druff or Bart playing with your roll of quarters on some "advantage" machine, but I assume even you hit the occasional $3000 win.

This guy is killing himself trying to drag you out of poverty and the ingratitude is disturbing.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/busine...-5800-3054106/

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

Load Metric
    Minimum wage is almost 40k a year scary

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    n
    Biden is working tirelessly to try to get you a place of your own without a male roommate. Maybe an occasional 2 star motel.

I mean, you aren't ever taking down $250k like Druff or Bart playing with your roll of quarters on some "advantage" machine, but I assume even you hit the occasional $3000 win.

This guy is killing himself trying to drag you out of poverty and the ingratitude is disturbing.

BCR,(BitchCuntRetard)your delusions about me assuage the pent up feelings of anger you have about yourself and your station in life. I own you. You can't get me out of your head.

LOL at you dumfucks that have to run other people down to temporarily feel good about yourself. But it don't last, BitchCuntRetard. You are right back to hating yourself in short order. Time to rinse and repeat.

Ask your boss for a fifty cent an hour raise. BTW, add some fries to my order.

Load Metric

BCR,(BitchCuntRetard)your delusions about me assuage the pent up feelings of anger you have about yourself and your station in life. I own you. You can't get me out of your head.

LOL at you dumfucks that have to run other people down to temporarily feel good about yourself. But it don't last, BitchCuntRetard. You are right back to hating yourself in short order. Time to rinse and repeat.

Ask your boss for a fifty cent an hour raise. BTW, add some fries to my order.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    n

If 250K is all those guys been making then they haven't been making much more than me. I could pass that number if I wanted to work hard. But unlike you I don't need the money. I don't put in more than 15 or 20 hours per week. And I never have a losing week. You are way to damn stupid to know how to do it.

And you are right, I would get the occasional W2-G's. Usually 30 to 40 of them a year.

YOU really show how STUPID you are about W2-G's. If you play a session, get $5000 stuck but then hit a 10K handpay that W2-G don't mean jackshit other than it proves to the IRS that you got paid some money. It's a 5K net win for the session and that's what goes into the log book. You keep separate columns for winning sessions and losing sessions. You don't even send in the W2-G's when you file taxes. You are the dumbest motherfucker I know that thinks he's smart.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

I'm not sure the virus had any impact on the election. Trump handled it like an expert, playing chess ten moves head, no virus could slow the big man down.
    please stop posting again, you fucking TDS clown

If 250K is all those guys been making then they haven't been making much more than me. I could pass that number if I wanted to work hard. But unlike you I don't need the money. I don't put in more than 15 or 20 hours per week. And I never have a losing week. You are way to damn stupid to know how to do it.

And you are right, I would get the occasional W2-G's. Usually 30 to 40 of them a year.

YOU really show how STUPID you are about W2-G's. If you play a session, get $5000 stuck but then hit a 10K handpay that W2-G don't mean jackshit other than it proves to the IRS that you got paid some money. It's a 5K net win for the session and that's what goes into the log book. You keep separate columns for winning sessions and losing sessions. You don't even send in the W2-G's when you file taxes. You are the dumbest motherfucker I know that thinks he's smart.
    15-20 hours per week, never has a losing week, nets around $250k per year? Wow.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    15-20 hours per week, never has a losing week, nets around $250k per year? Wow.
    I said I could make more than 250K a year if I wanted to work that hard. I don't. I don't have to work anymore. I just go out for a couple hours in the morning for something to do. It's just a money making hobby now. I already made my money. I give thousands of dollars a month to my family.

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb motherfuckers like Sloppy Joe don't know how to gamble correctly but is here on a gambling forum spouting off ignorant blather about it.

Do you think a blackjack hole carder working 10% edges has a losing week? If you do you are stupid. They don't even have losing days. It's the same thing for a machine pro working 20% edges. Losing weeks don't happen and losing days are rare. But, Joe, you are to dense to know or appreciate that.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Carry a loaded gun everywhere

Load Metric

Load Metric
    definitely worth the 5 minute watch.... WOW !!

Gold
    Load Metric

Biden is working tirelessly
    Tiredly*

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1796128047147409599

Comments

Tellafriend: the most votes in US history
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

Biden is working tirelessly
    Tiredly*

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1796128047147409599
    Take caution with your head to head bets @tellafriend. The debate cocktail may not work out. Plenty of time to find another candidate at the convention and plenty of time for you to hedge as I have. I think it is +500 ~ +700 Biden isn’t in the general

Replay the video and consider my advice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Take caution with your head to head bets @tellafriend. The debate cocktail may not work out. Plenty of time to find another candidate at the convention and plenty of time for you to hedge as I have. I think it is +500 ~ +700 Biden isn’t in the general

my action is Biden v. Trump. no tag-ins. this ain't the wwe.

i don't have the ability to make that prop - but i would love it. would you mind placing some action on it for me and i can ship to you? please dm if so...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

my action is Biden v. Trump. no tag-ins. this ain't the wwe.

i don't have the ability to make that prop - but i would love it. would you mind placing some action on it for me and i can ship to you? please dm if so...
    I maxed it out a while ago. I got a strong hunch.

We are end times here. The office of the President is a joke. Can’t wait to see the upcoming chaos and shenanigans

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information