Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm a 54 year old female radio listener, and I have a felony record. Here is my story.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    clearly AI generated story. next time specify that it throw in a few grammatical, structural errors. Given the supposed history, a perfectly written story is not possible,efen with grammerly.

Comments

Tellafriend: had given this the same thought -esp for a whore's daughter

Load Metric
    If I listened long enough to you
    I'd find a way to believe that it's all true

Comments

BCR: You need to give her some time to change your mind

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Tine is a crybaby nasty fat faggot eat the neg red reps along with your hohos fag.

She should become friends with your daughter and form a support group for children of sex workers. Like Al-Anon for hookers kids

holy shit wait is this account actually splits estranged daughter?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Lying exposed.
    Too much unwanted and unnecessary information.
    All liars think a wash of words somehow legitimizes them.(Druff)

As for a new member, aged 54, female?

Dream on
    No brains and no looks
    fuck off
    Todd
    Oh for fucks sake Leslie go shove a bottle of 151 up your ass and give yourself an enema.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am not sure why Escapade hasn't been back to continue yet. Hopefully she hasn't been scared off already.

I can answer a few questions while everyone is waiting.

Is it a sonatine dupe? No. Escapade is a real 54-year-old female, and I have verified that.

Is the story AI generated? Not likely. The writing style roughly matches the texting style, though I have never texted in long form with her.

Why did she suddenly register on the forum? On the show I sometimes discuss the forum and encourage people to register and post. She registered about a year ago but never posted. She recently texted me that she was going to post, but I had no idea it would be content like this.

How was she born in early 1970 when she was conceived at Woodstock, which took place in August 1969? That's a great question. Escapade, if you come back, please explain that part before you go on.

Also, let's keep the unrelated trolling out of this thread.

Gold
    Load Metric
    would you describe it as texting or sexting?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Sorry guys, I did not expect there would be such a response to this. I thought everyone would tell me to shut the fuck up and stop rambling!

I just did not have the energy after work to continue and to be honest I don't have it right now. Let me ansewr a few questions though. First the bday thing, fuck if I know the truth. Mom said I was conceived during Woodstock. I was born at the end of April 1970. Is that early 1970? Always felt like it was to me. Now that you mention it, if I was born a week later and if it was May I would have said mid-1970! Never heard I was premature but maybe? I was born 8 months and change from when Woodstock was, so maybe a little premature, but mom never told me any stories about being a premature baby. To clear things up, my mom was not a whore before I was born. She was just a high school girl who loved to party. The whoring came after my dad kicked her out for being pregnant, and the whole San Francisco commune shit didn't work out for her because I was crying too much. My mom was fucking boys before Woodstock though so maybe it was one of them in July & she thought it was a guy at Woodstock. I never wanted to take one of those 23 and me tests because I really don't care who my dad is. The last thing I want is some codger knocking on my door and telling me to take care of him just because we share DNA.

Someone said I write too well for a daughter of a whore. I resemble that remark! No but seriously I was not a bad student in school. As you saw from my first few chapters I tried as hard as I could to not be like mom. No boys, no partying, no drugs, etc. I work as an admin assistant so I do have to write plenty. I am glad you think I write well because I read my Chapter 2 and felt it looked like it was written by a 5th grader!

To answer the last question I did not ever sext with Dan Druff. You would be very bored if you read our conversations. But he does know I am real, and maybe I'll call into radio so everyone can hear me.

Comments

Jayjami: Not completely convinced you’re not a dupe yet, but keep posting

Tellafriend: wasn't trying to offend, just being brash; eager to here more

Load Metric
    also humans totally use the word codger in 2024 lets get that straight people

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Todger - who is credited with that? Just common usage?

Comments

sonatine: lol wow being lol wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Todger - who is credited with that? Just common usage?
    lol wow absolute fave.

Has a dead man time-out been triggered?

Load Metric
    Why Todd, why PFA radio? Why?

Archives available on transistor radio in prison?

Poker and felonies are the peanut butter and chocolate of life so maybe I’m stealing the headline

Load Metric
    You really need to do the 23 and me. Your dad could be John Fogerty, the bassist from Canned Heat, Joe Cocker, some dude from Blood Sweat & Tears, the possibilities are endless. If you’re a little bit swarthier, maybe Carlos Santana or Jerry Garcia. Lot of million dollar DNA floating around that festival.

Comments

simply1: Swarthier

Hello Escapade. I must admit your name jumped out at me because I worked on the set of the Janet Jackson video of the same name. Normally I do not reveal where I worked because people can look at credits and deduce my identity, but I am not credited anywhere online for my work on Escapade, so that is not a problem.

We filmed on a Universal backlot, on a set which is supposed to represent a small town in Mexico or South America. This was in 1989. It was thrown together very quickly, and those involved, including myself, were instructed to call anyone we knew with a good work ethic who could serve as background dancers. We were told that black and brown people were preferred, but other races would be fine as well.

At the end, there were even some teenagers dancing in the background (though hidden well enough to appear to be adults). Janet Jackson was very nice and friendly to everyone, including the teenagers. She didn't act at all like a big star, and I was impressed. She and I even had a few one on one conversations just like two normal people hanging out.

The video was mostly like an upbeat outdoor dance party, though it did have some faux rebellious themes to it, where banana republic military men were shown surrounding the party, presumably just waiting for their orders to stop the fun. Flags and streamers were waved to resemble Mexico and other Spanish speaking countries, but none were actually real. The final product was actually quite good, given the short production time and lack of pre-planning. The costume people really knocked it out of the park.

Escapade, you said you were in Oakland so I assume you were nowhere near LA in 1989, but if by any chance you chose that name because you were one of the dancers in the video, please message me.

Load Metric
    tl;dr todd discovered LLMs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    tl;dr todd discovered LLMs

Thread Information