Page 2151 of 2156 FirstFirst ... 11511651205121012141214721482149215021512152215321542155 ... LastLast
Results 43,001 to 43,020 of 43104

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    I don't post polls any more because Trump is ahead in all of them. I cannot see a way Biden will win. It's not like the Middle East, Ukraine, Inflation or the Border will improve before November. This whole justice system assault on Trump has been an unmitigated disaster. I said this last year in a post, it would backfire. And it has. I am old enough to remember when the Republicans did it to Clinton in 1998 and he got more popular. It never works, people hate the piling on effect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I don't post polls any more because Trump is ahead in all of them. I cannot see a way Biden will win. It's not like the Middle East, Ukraine, Inflation or the Border will improve before November. This whole justice system assault on Trump has been an unmitigated disaster. I said this last year in a post, it would backfire. And it has. I am old enough to remember when the Republicans did it to Clinton in 1998 and he got more popular. It never works, people hate the piling on effect.
    Completely agree, planning to dive in and wager lots beginning in summer.

Anyone wanting action on Biden get at me.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Completely agree, planning to dive in and wager lots beginning in summer.

Anyone wanting action on Biden get at me.
    I saw a line jump from Trump -105 to -140 in a matter of days.

An empty auditorium and these two guys juiced out of their gourds. Trump needs that feedback from a crowd.

Biden’s cocktail was on point for the State of the Union … surprised us all.

I need to consider what I want to do preflop.

Load Metric
    The economy as a debate topic should be one for the ages.

One guy locked down the nation and ran up $6t in debt and the other is fighting inflation with a printer …

See who comes outta that knife fight … they've each been avoiding the topic of the debt cause each carries personal shame. Can’t hide

Foreign policy is so wack. Trump has been skewing neocon - he and Biden may stand together with raised hands during that segment. Depends on how Trump feelz that day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yup.

Funny seeing Dems in the media, scratching their heads, screaming, "OMG WHY ARE THESE TRIALS NOT AFFECTING TRUMP'S POPULARITY?? WHY ISN'T HE SINKING IN THE POLLS?"

Maybe because many Americans -- including those near the center -- see this as a political witch hunt, and they're tired of it. Does anyone give a shit if he used campaign funds to silence Stormy Daniels about their affair? Obviously not. That ship sailed a long time ago with Bill Clinton and his perjury regarding Monica Lewinsky.

For the past 30+ years. people just want a President who governs well and gives a shit about the things they care about. The President's personal life, or ticky-tack violations of the law, are unimportant.

Putting one of the two major party Presidential candidates on trial during an election year is a really bad look. Save that shit for when they're out of office and not running again, unless it's something really egregious.

This is true on both sides. Otherwise it sets a horrible precedent, and American politics will turn into a greater shitshow than it already is, with each side attempting to find something to use to prosecute the other side's candidate.

There really should be a gentleman's agreement on both sides of the aisle to overlook minor bullshit and not use the legal system to attempt to influence Presidential elections.

Maybe this will happen automatically when Biden loses, and Democrats realize these prosecutions were a mistake.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Maybe this will happen automatically when Biden loses, and Democrats realize these prosecutions were a mistake.
    Trump has promised retribution. How did you miss that?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: he deserves to hand out some of that retribution.....

Tellafriend: he deserves to hand out some of that retribution....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The economy as a debate topic should be one for the ages.

One guy locked down the nation and ran up $6t in debt and the other is fighting inflation with a printer …

See who comes outta that knife fight … they've each been avoiding the topic of the debt cause each carries personal shame. Can’t hide

Foreign policy is so wack. Trump has been skewing neocon - he and Biden may stand together with raised hands during that segment. Depends on how Trump feelz that day

my brother from another mother,

even if the topic arises, which i doubt, they will both ignore it with pat answers and the moderators will not follow up on it.

Load Metric
    One question, if the Trump's are so great why do they lie soooo F'ing often?
    What is it like at a Trump Family dinner? Do they lie to each other about the crowds?
    Or laugh at the all their RW sheep for buying their bullshit?

There is one word for this; PATHETIC.
    It'd be one thing if it was a mistake, but its been two days and still up.
    Even when Reagan won 49 states to 1, Mondale at least won his home state.
    NY hates Trump, (and Rudy.)

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Yup.

Funny seeing Dems in the media, scratching their heads, screaming, "OMG WHY ARE THESE TRIALS NOT AFFECTING TRUMP'S POPULARITY?? WHY ISN'T HE SINKING IN THE POLLS?"

Maybe because many Americans -- including those near the center -- see this as a political witch hunt, and they're tired of it. Does anyone give a shit if he used campaign funds to silence Stormy Daniels about their affair? Obviously not. That ship sailed a long time ago with Bill Clinton and his perjury regarding Monica Lewinsky.

For the past 30+ years. people just want a President who governs well and gives a shit about the things they care about. The President's personal life, or ticky-tack violations of the law, are unimportant.

Putting one of the two major party Presidential candidates on trial during an election year is a really bad look. Save that shit for when they're out of office and not running again, unless it's something really egregious.

This is true on both sides. Otherwise it sets a horrible precedent, and American politics will turn into a greater shitshow than it already is, with each side attempting to find something to use to prosecute the other side's candidate.

There really should be a gentleman's agreement on both sides of the aisle to overlook minor bullshit and not use the legal system to attempt to influence Presidential elections.

People forget, the Access Hollywood tape came out in October 2016, it was timed by the Dems one month before the election. Totally backfired.

It's hard to believe people think resurrecting an incident in 2006 and 2016(payoff) is going to matter.

People generally despise piling on. The DEMS are appealing to the people that watch MSNBC, not realizing they already have that vote. All Trump needs to do at this point is choose Tim Scott or Marco Rubio as his running mate, and this thing is over. Hopefully Biden drops out and Harris leads the ticket, and Trump would win New Jersey if that is the case and sweep the House and Senate by large margins.

The Republicans were wrong in 1998, and the Dems are more wrong in 2024. Just watch.

Load Metric

Yup.

People forget, the Access Hollywood tape came out in October 2016, it was timed by the Dems one month before the election. Totally backfired.

It's hard to believe people think resurrecting an incident in 2006 and 2016(payoff) is going to matter.

People generally despise piling on. The DEMS are appealing to the people that watch MSNBC, not realizing they already have that vote. All Trump needs to do at this point is choose Tim Scott or Marco Rubio as his running mate, and this thing is over. Hopefully Biden drops out and Harris leads the ticket, and Trump would win New Jersey if that is the case and sweep the House and Senate by large margins.

The Republicans were wrong in 1998, and the Dems are more wrong in 2024. Just watch.
    One more point, my barber in 1998 was about as right wing as they come. Had an American flag outside his business, a bible next to every seat and a picture of him with Ronald Reagan in some generic photo op. He was like 55 at the time when the Clinton impeachment came out, it was on TV in his shop when I was getting a haircut. He shook his head, and said and I quote "all this over some blowjob". This never works, and MSNBC will find that out, again. So fucking tired about hearing about these "suburban women" controlling the election. Um no they don't just another left wing narrative.

Load Metric
    Yup.

The liberal media loves Trump. He’s the bogey man than drives ratings. If they really wanted to infuriate the orange man, they should stop covering him. His ego couldn’t take it.

Load Metric
    Imagine a RFK Jr, Trump and Biden debate. The potential for an on stage meltdown grows algorithmically.

I have wrestled with the thought of taking a prop that the debate will be postponed/cancelled. +300 is a sharp price in my opinion. That’s exactly the likelihood imo.

If RFK successfully argues he qualifies the debate likely doesn’t happen. That’s not how “democracy” works now

Don’t misunderstand me. They are all ass. I want them to show you.

Load Metric
    Imagine a RFK Jr, Trump and Biden debate. The potential for an on stage meltdown grows algorithmically.

I have wrestled with the thought of taking a prop that the debate will be postponed/cancelled. +300 is a sharp price in my opinion. That’s exactly the likelihood imo.

If RFK successfully argues he qualifies the debate likely doesn’t happen. That’s not how “democracy” works now

RFK will likely qualify for debates sometime after the absentee balloting starts. So Biden wants the debates early to keep RFK out of it.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

The debate is rigged.
    For starters they're sponsored by Raytheon or whatever other defense contractors.
    Hear are the preconditions
    No live audience
    That's off the charts huge.
    Now they can pretend everyone supports the 2 elective genocides we're enslaving our grandkids to pay for.
    They have a mic cut off so it's muted when the other guy speaks.
    Joe can give his rehearsed, carefully crafted answers w no pushback.

Trump's a retard for accepting those conditions but hey anything for Israel.

Load Metric
    There was a pretty convincing piece on reddit that accused Trump of selling classified documents to Russia.
    They said after that all of the USA's human assets disappeared or lost access after Trump's alleged treason.

It was the reddit homepage and the comments backed it up. They're were straight up accusing him of treason.

We have to vote for Trump for the lives of Ukranians and Russians.
    They're being blatantly genocided. Things have got so bad between therm that
    you cant explain to them how they're being playerd off on each other.

You should see bsome of the conscrips being snatched from work and off the streets.
    It's fucking bullshit, Blinken's purpose for being in Ukraine (besides playing music) was to
    approve of Zelensky cancelling elections, pretty ironic.

Putin appears to be ready to use tactical nukes.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: can you link it please....

Load Metric
    A Connecticut Confederate in King Trump's Dystopia.

Name:  pfa ct confed.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  90.5 KB

Load Metric
    I almost gave up searching for it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conservativ...ld_trump_is_a/

Comments

1dollarboxcar: thanks

Load Metric
    Reasons why 2024 will be different than 2020 result for Biden/Trump:

- Much less mail in voting bullshit due to COVID mania having died down

I predict Trump will carry every state he had in 2020, plus will get Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
    Name:  pfa mail in.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  151.9 KB

Load Metric
    prime boomer ineptitude thx fox

Load Metric
    So Trump spoke at the Libertarian Convention. I was curious because I heard RFK partisans were attempting to blow it up and were handing out chickens to mock him not debating RFK. Then I saw tweets talking about him getting booed and he was a mess.

So I found it and from what I saw it was greatly exaggerated. Definitely was not his crowd and he got booed, but I found it amusing he told them they could vote for him or be losers and get their 3% again like they always do. To me he was more likable standing in front of those people getting booed than he ever is at one of his idiotic rallies. Libertarians take themselves very seriously, so I laughed at him mocking their inability to ever sell their message.

I watched most of it. What I didn’t see was him say he would commute Ross Ulbricht on day one, yet it’s all over Twitter that he said that. It’s possible that’s where I just skipped over.

Did anyone watch it? Did he say that or all the tweets misinformation? I’m thinking he did because I see no comments calling bullshit on tweets with hundreds of replies

I don’t feel like finding it again and I find that an interesting appeal if it’s true. As he said, Libertarians only get 3% at best and the kid is in for life without possibility of parole. He got charged under the kingpin act.

I think most people wouldn’t care if Trump reduced his sentence, or even commuted it, but those who would care pretty much all reside on his side of the fence already. If he commuted it his first day, he’d have served far less time than many just large local drug dealers.

Personally I always agreed with the idea of Silk Road. Better than getting shot in the head or pimped out going to the hood. But the kid also tried to order a hit on like 5 people. It was half assed attempts and he was getting hustled by corrupt law enforcement guys who pocketed his money. but he clearly did try. They didn’t charge it because they had him stone cold on a life sentence case anyway.

I just find it interesting.

I mean, if he said it, he’s probably lying. He said he’d commute Snowden and Assange in 2016 and didn’t.

I’m just curious if it’s a smart tactic? I think it may be. Will be popular with btc crowd and younger people. I’m just curious as he’s very popular with law enforcement and I don’t see all of them loving it. Church groups also.

Thread Information