Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1060

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    Every American needs to see this
    At :50 seconds listen to Pelosi's claim.

That's right, it couldn't possibly be that Americans don't want their tax dollars used for genocide.
    Nope it's Putin or China behind it all.

Sounds like jayjaymi
    So my first day in Europe in January of 1983, my Swedish/Jewish friend Ingemar meets me in Copenhagen. We’re walking downtown and I noticed many busted windows. He told me there was a “No Nukes” in Europe protest the day before that had gotten out of hand. Being a young naive American, I express my sympathies. He immediately chided me, stating that the whole movement was Communist propaganda, completely funded by the Russians. I kind of laughed him off.

After the end of the Cold War, it was revealed that he was 100% right. Ingemar’s parents were both Holocaust survivors, so he abhorred fascism. He joined the Communist Youth Party in Sweden, but he quickly became disillusioned when he saw what their ultimate goals were. He actually married a Hungarian Jew just to get her to the West. They were not romantic, and she had her own place in Stockholm, but we had to keep women’s stuff in our apartment in case the Swedish authorities did a check in. She eventually got citizenship and they got divorced.

Load Metric
    Yea those people who were behind the Soviet antiwar protests now run the US and Israeli govt. and media. Only dif is now they're pro war and pro violence..

Israel is sending IDF to the US via the visa waiver program to beat up peaceful protesters on college campuses. Three hours of unrestrained violence
    on peaceful protesters.
    I'm not reposting everything, check the archived threads too.
    https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/468232690

Cliffs: Now we're all Palestinians.
    An IDF soldier did this on US soil.
    Name:  1715871489100639.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  160.3 KB.

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/1790908711898165639
    I haven't watched it or read thread, it's not surprising to me.
    Viewer discretion is advised

Load Metric
    The world's most overrated and overpaid comedian experienced an extremely rare event, a dose of reality.

I bet that's sopmethging Jerry just couldn't comprehend.
    Putin and Xi's clearly funneling money to students at Duke.
    That's antisemitic, they better cut any and all public funding.

So Seinfeld's kids aere at Duke, does anyone believe they're there on their academic standards. No chance what so ever.
    Speaking of which, how about Larry David's kids. Alan Dershowitz said he got Larry David's kid in Harvard.
    Then all this diversity crap.

Thanks Jews I'm glad you feel comfortable.
    Not so reassuring when someone's going in for a major surgery or advising the country on matters of war a peace.

Comments

OK2: Comedians on stages giving commencement speeches

Load Metric
    Torture and genocide of innocent people are the most serious charges known to mankind.
    The ICC must issue arrest warrants for Israeli leaders and soldiers and their American and British enablers.
    For a major political party to pre emptively reject the evidence and threraten the court.
    Yea that happened from the party that claims to believe in God and rules based internatiuonal order.

Blind folded and told to sit still for weeks and weeks and weeks. You do it 1 hour, go!
    There's Palestinians held in Israeli jails not charged who have been in total isolation for years.

What a joke.
    Is this the fuckin Twighlight Zone or what?

Load Metric
    Israel is trying to get in a position to nuke Iran or have the USA get into a war. Both totally unnecessary, both totally unjustified.
    That being said
    Bombshell breaking news!

Helicopter carrying President Raeisi makes 'hard landing' in northwestern Iran
    If you've ever read Press tv aka Iranian media you'd knbow they've beebn complaining constantly
    to all the supposedf independanyt governing bodies about Israel Jamming guidance systems on Iranian civilian flights.
    Is this related?
    https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/0...ast-Azarbaijan

Load Metric

It's really insightful given our curent mess. Biden was the vp when all this was going on.

One of the things I've never understood is the opposition to the Iran nuclear deal.
    Was it really so Netanyahu can live out his messianic delusions? It totally failed obv.
    It's plain as day that Iran wants a peaceful coexistence w no drama and sanctions and all that crap.
    Same w Russia and thru blatant lies and constant provocations the Neocon's establishment will not allow it.
    They want war, military spending, tension, turmoil and sanctions.

They're fuckin trash, they've killed alot of people, caused an unfathomable amount of misery w no end in sight up behind their greed and delusion.
    Talk about an excellent prospect for a RICO case.

Comments

Tellafriend: no opposition to USA paying

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/1792517675412803872
    I wonder if Dog the Bounty Hunter is busy, nm he's old.
    How about leland and that other dude.

Load Metric
    fuck the ICC says House Speaker Mike Johnson.... punish them and put sanctions on them ( ICC ) in other words silence everyone who is not onboard with a Genocide .... skip to 8'40"....

Load Metric
    I'll never forgive you guys for not voting for Bernie.
    https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1793059371993235649
    You can't be pro America and not support the ICC's ruling.
    Our credibilitry on the world stage is gone because of our support for Israel.
    We're the the laughing stock of the world.

Load Metric

Big misunderstanding, thinking otherwise is antisemitic

Comments

1dollarboxcar: lol... again and again and again...

OK2: i'm now turbosemtic and want jew dollars please im poor as fuck
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    As I predicted the dock was another Pentagon boondoggle. Not a single morsel of aid has been delivered to anyone.

Disgraceful waste by the brain dead

Comments

1dollarboxcar: yeah seen a video on YT... ships keep running ashore....

Load Metric
    and why did we have to build a floating dock (or attempt to at great cost) when we could have flown the supplies there, or Israel, and just drive them to those in need to avoid the thieves? what is Israel going to do, talk about us under their breath? seriously. we are a joke.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    As I predicted the dock was another Pentagon boondoggle. Not a single morsel of aid has been delivered to anyone.

Disgraceful waste by the brain dead
    Total cuckold, $320 million plus interest for that
    Why not pass a law requiring all Americans to offer their wife and daughter to any Israeli at anytime? Make it official ffs.

Can you imagine how many hours Americans will have to work to pay off that lil sliver of the overall grift?

Anyhow
    Holocaust reparations update.
    Germany to give Holocaust survivors $236 payout to help them cope with October 7 attacks

—
    Germany will provide a one-time payment of $236 (€220) to Holocaust survivors, to help them cope with the impacts of the Hamas-led October 7 attacks in southern Israel.

Berlin will compensate 113,000 Holocaust survivors in Israel in the form of $27 million (€25 million), according to the German finance ministry.

“Many Holocaust survivors were hit particularly hard by the Hamas attacks, whether through the loss of their homes, support systems in the form of care,” a German finance ministry spokeswoman said.

The additional funds were aimed at helping the Holocaust survivors ”as quickly as possible (…) in this frightening and hopeless war situation,” the spokeswoman added."
    Look how easy it is to bilk white people, it's embarassing.
    That's not all
    Holocaust Survivors of the Kindertransport Eligible to Receive Compensation
    Nice easy $2500 bonus.
    That's not all
    https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1752028254985199710
    And much more if you search.
    Meanwhile in Gaza...

Comments

OK2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Load Metric
    Alan Dershowitz has been calling for regime change in Iran. He decided to debate Glenn Greenwald, big mistake. To debate glenn he tried to lie and
    say he's only advocating for attacks on their niclear sites. That's BS he want regime change.

Anyhow listen to Dershowitz, his reasoning seems pretty solid. Then Glenn just destroys his BS.
    This is why the MSM has zero tolerance for antiwar voices. These chickenhawks don't stand a chance in a fair debate.

What a piece of shit for even suggesting we do regime change in Iran. He's a supposed liberal, that means boith lib and con want regime change.
    What a dream it would be for them to get Nikki hayley in there. She's in Israel as we speak.

Comments

OK2: Gay Greenwald is a good man

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    Alan Dershowitz has been calling for regime change in Iran. He decided to debate Glenn Greenwald, big mistake. To debate glenn he tried to lie and
    say he's only advocating for attacks on their niclear sites. That's BS he want regime change.

Anyhow listen to Dershowitz, his reasoning seems pretty solid. Then Glenn just destroys his BS.
    This is why the MSM has zero tolerance for antiwar voices. These chickenhawks don't stand a chance in a fair debate.

What a piece of shit for even suggesting we do regime change in Iran. He's a supposed liberal, that means boith lib and con want regime change.
    What a dream it would be for them to get Nikki hayley in there. She's in Israel as we speak.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_9565.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  596.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    and why did we have to build a floating dock (or attempt to at great cost) when we could have flown the supplies there, or Israel, and just drive them to those in need to avoid the thieves? what is Israel going to do, talk about us under their breath? seriously. we are a joke.
    Choose one:

1) Idiocracy

1a) Corrupted beyond recognition

Dock breaks apart (still under warranty though). Navy chases the loose segments and gets tow line caught in propeller (boating 101 faux pas) ….. on what was virtually Memorial Day

gosh, whom coulda predicted?

Load Metric
    imagine that... a police state in Israel....

Thread Information