Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Druff came to my work tonight, for real.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Druff what’s the deal with the negative reception towards your friends ship with desert?

Do you think it’s questionable to “visit” “friends” at “work”?
    I don’t engage in mocking it, but it’s entirely the tone of deserts posts. I have many buddies. I don’t openly ponder what they think on every subject. I don’t constantly shower them with weird language.

Desert is just weird for lack of a better term. I’m sure it’s perfectly normal in real life, but if Druff was 12 instead of 52, he’d sound like he’s grooming him. That’s what it reads like, except Druffs too old and straight to groom.

That’s what people are making fun of. Not the friendship, but deserts strange language when he talks about Druff

Look at the title of the thread. Would you make a title like that for your buddy simply dropping by your job? For real! Feels like a text from a teenage girl excited about a visit from a boy. We’ve seen Druff/Ken. Druff/Micon. Druff/Dustin. It never felt like any of those dudes were in love with him. Desert always sounds overly affectionate for a guy. I’m not being a dick, Druff has described him as a good friend and I’m glad.

The mockery comes from the language of the posts though.

Comments

OK2: I have many buddies.

Sheesfaced: Exactly

Tellafriend:

splitthis: Pattern

Kuntmissioner:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Druff what’s the deal with the negative reception towards your friends ship with desert?

I don’t engage in mocking it, but it’s entirely the tone of deserts posts. I have many buddies. I don’t openly ponder what they think on every subject. I don’t constantly shower them with weird language.

Desert is just weird for lack of a better term. I’m sure it’s perfectly normal in real life, but if Druff was 12 instead of 52, he’d sound like he’s grooming him. That’s what it reads like, except Druffs too old and straight to groom.

That’s what people are making fun of. Not the friendship, but deserts strange language when he talks about Druff

Look at the title of the thread. Would you make a title like that for your buddy simply dropping by your job? For real! Feels like a text from a teenage girl excited about a visit from a boy. We’ve seen Druff/Ken. Druff/Micon. Druff/Dustin. It never felt like any of those dudes were in love with him. Desert always sounds overly affectionate for a guy. I’m not being a dick, Druff has described him as a good friend and I’m glad.

Agaon, I know the tone and tempo of the board and play along. It obviously went over your head.

Comments

OK2: Too much typing and not enough vibing. Dry Junkies are AIDS

splitthis: Gottem

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

Agaon, I know the tone and tempo of the board and play along. It obviously went over your head.
    So you acting like a 50 year old guy in love with his buddy was your goal from the jump? If it is all performance art, why did the object of your affection ban you? Does he not understand the tone of his site or your process?

Comments

Tellafriend: hahha

Load Metric

I took Druff to a Dodger game once. Didn’t feel the need to post about it, or even get a pic with him. We had fun, but who gives a shit?

Comments

BCR: that's because you're normal

splitthis: Lol gayjammies is not normal rofl

Gold
    Load Metric
    imagine putting any real thought into a response in this thread

insanity
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

insanity
    imagine being a poor incel spamming covid news from fucking new zealand 4 years after everyone has moved on.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Gold
    Load Metric

insanity
    imagine being a poor incel spamming covid news from fucking new zealand 4 years after everyone has moved on.

Incel?

LMAO

you are another who just invents fabrications

If we compared conquests you'd get buried

I like rubbing it in how wrong you were retard

thanks for the reaction I was after

rattled faggot

Gold
    Load Metric

insanity

poor?

For the year ended June 2021, median net worth of New Zealand households was $397,000; up 21 percent from $328,000 for the year ended June 2018.

My net worth is about 650k at mid 30's working 100 something days a year and barely fucking trying or giving a shit

I went to the most expensive private high school in my country and my father is a wealthy financial advisor and my sister works all over the world in corporate marketing jobs

shut the fuck up dumb ass heroin addicted n-word brain

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Poor

splitthis: Rich

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe: Poor

wp

Comments

Sheesfaced: Triple post tilt

Load Metric
    First, Mother Druff gave him permission to go out.
    The actual first line in this thread was a joke. It’s the tone of this place. Just I met Druff, but posted it here as a light gaff. Totally not a big deal.

Load Metric
    First, Mother Druff gave him permission to go out.
    The actual first line in this thread was a joke. It’s the tone of this place. Just I met Druff, but posted it here as a light gaff. Totally not a big deal.

so, you created a thread about it. totally normal behavior of a middle-aged man.

Name:  GNfoNCTWMAACpR7.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  101.1 KB
    Last edited by Tellafriend; 05-14-2024 at 03:04 AM.

Load Metric
    two middle aged men hanging out in a firehouse is completely fine and normal as long as both consent, as evidenced here:

Name:  Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 12.29.12 PM.png
Views: 143
Size:  4.34 MB

Comments

splitthis: Fag
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    two middle aged men hanging out in a firehouse is completely fine and normal as long as both consent, as evidenced here:
    Neither one of us ever said it was at a firehouse.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Neither one of us ever said it was at a firehouse.

my apologies, someone in the VIP lounge said it was.

Comments

YUUP: Imagine this clown having a real life friend
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I haven't used Chat GPT in 8 months. But, because this thread stopped being AIDS enough for me (Sonatine did sprinkle a huge dose of HIV in his post above), I asked it to write me a funny little story about the encounter. Up to you, but this is PURE AIDS to me:
    ---

[Sound of a firehouse bustling with activity in the background]

Dan Druff: "Ah, the firehouse! A place where heroes gather, and where I, Dan Druff, stumbled upon one of the most bizarre encounters of my life. It was a scorching summer day, and I had come to the firehouse to deliver my famous homemade cookies to the brave firefighters."

[Sound of door opening]

Dan Druff: "As I entered, I was greeted by the familiar scent of smoke and a chorus of hearty laughter. And there, amidst the chaos, I spotted my old friend, Captain Smokey, perched atop a firetruck, wearing a chef's hat and wielding a spatula."

Captain Smokey: "Ahoy there, Dan! Welcome to the culinary chaos! Today, we're turning this firehouse into a bakery!"

Dan Druff: "A bakery in a firehouse? I must admit, Captain, that's a new one even for you."

Captain Smokey: "Indeed! But wait until you see our secret ingredient..."

[Sounds of a door opening, revealing a room filled with shelves of shoehorns]

Dan Druff: "Shoehorns? Are you telling me you're baking a cake with shoehorns?"

Captain Smokey: "Precisely! It's a birthday surprise for Firefighter Fred. He's always had a thing for shoehorns, you know!"

Dan Druff: [Laughing] "Well, I've heard of shoe cakes, but this takes the cake! Literally!"

[Sound of laughter and clinking of utensils]

Dan Druff: "And so, amidst the clang of fire bells and the aroma of burning rubber, we embarked on the most absurd baking adventure of our lives. Who knew that a firehouse could double as a bakery, and a shoehorn could be the star ingredient of a birthday cake?"

[Sound of a firetruck siren blaring]

Dan Druff: "Ah, it seems duty calls! But fear not, for our cake will rise, our friendships will endure, and the firehouse will always be a place of unexpected surprises."

[Sound of a firetruck speeding away]

Dan Druff: "Until next time, this is Dan Druff, signing off from the craziest kitchen in town!"

Load Metric
    Brothers I'm uncomfortable with the bullying tone this thread seems to have taken.

Yes, giving tours of your cool workplace is usually reserved for those no older than 5th grade, but
    we don't know the depths of the relationship these two share beyond DR's 'loyalty'.

We all know that Druff runs through relationships and burns bridges at a rate only second to Tyde. Always with good reasons and it's just coincidence obv but a narrowing pool as he turns the corner to 60.

One might think that mental deficiency plays a role with DR but I think it goes deeper than that.

In any event Druff should just lock this thread, a move usually reserved for fraud cover ups. Nothing more to unpack given current known facts.

Cliffs: little odd, borderline Crimm territory but not quite.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    Desertrunner brings all the boys to the yard . Probably the first 5 page thread since pockles spoke to Mrs W …

Comments

Sloppy Joe: He's nearing God level honestly

Forum Wars: Approaching HOF

splitthis:
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Brothers I'm uncomfortable with the bullying tone this thread seems to have taken.

Yes, giving tours of your cool workplace is usually reserved for those no older than 5th grade, but
    we don't know the depths of the relationship these two share beyond DR's 'loyalty'.

We all know that Druff runs through relationships and burns bridges at a rate only second to Tyde. Always with good reasons and it's just coincidence obv but a narrowing pool as he turns the corner to 60.

One might think that mental deficiency plays a role with DR but I think it goes deeper than that.

In any event Druff should just lock this thread, a move usually reserved for fraud cover ups. Nothing more to unpack given current known facts.

Cliffs: little odd, borderline Crimm territory but not quite.
    Brother it’s great to see a real leader step up, somebody had to.

What relationships has Druff blown up other than Bryant Mycion?

Load Metric
    I frequently have friends drop by my work, often a good reason to take a lunch break which i usually skip... I don't see a issue with this at all.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Absolutely unhinged behavior imo

desertrunner: Thank you.

Dan Druff:
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I hate and don’t respect grown men taking lunch breaks

Money doesn’t sleep brother

Thread Information