Thread: Bev Hills 90210' Star Ian Ziering Viciously Attacked by Bikers in LA- Video

Load Metric

Cool Bev Hills 90210' Star Ian Ziering Viciously Attacked by Bikers in LA- Video

He did put up a good fight. This is why you carry a knife on you and pepper spray in the car.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/12/31/bever...e-los-angeles/

Ian Ziering, star of Beverly Hills, 90210, was seemingly involved in a roadside altercation in Hollywood on New Year's Eve. In a video obtained by TMZ, the actor appears to shove a mini-bike rider on Hollywood Boulevard after numerous bikers zipped through a congested area near his SUV.

Comments

TheXFactor: 9021...OWW!!!!

Load Metric
    Watch the film very closely at the start. Ziering got out of his car walked up and threw the first punch. Then thought he was just going to get back in his car and leave. If it was me I would have beat his ass. He got what he deserved. He ran off and left his daughter in the car too. Piece of shit.

PS: The press is calling a bunch of kids on mini bikes a "biker gang." You can't make this shit up.

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Watch the film very closely at the start. Ziering got out of his car walked up and threw the first punch. Then thought he was just going to get back in his car and leave. If it was me I would have beat his ass. He got what he deserved. He ran off and left his daughter in the car too. Piece of shit.

PS: The press is calling a bunch of kids on mini bikes a "biker gang." You can't make this shit up.

Looks like he was sick of them blocking his exit by standing right in front of his car. Looks like a bunch of keystone cops fighting, both sides are pretty pathetic.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Donna Martin graduates

Gold
    Load Metric
    Not a bid deal, minor scuffle. someimtes its best for everyone to handle problems this way

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Looks like he was sick of them blocking his exit by standing right in front of his car. Looks like a bunch of keystone cops fighting, both sides are pretty pathetic.
    He blocked the road too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    He did put up a good fight. This is why you carry a knife on you and pepper spray in the car
    Ziering getting clubbed with his own flashlight and stuck with his own knife is the most likely outcome.

He’s no different in that regard than your standard causal. Bad choices are the heavy favorite in these situations as you can see here.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

simpdog: LOL

Load Metric
    This is why in Florida, we have Concealed Carry laws and Stand your Ground laws. In Florida, these punks would have been shot.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    This is why in Florida, we have Concealed Carry laws and Stand your Ground laws. In Florida, these punks would have been shot.
    Ziering shooting some pimply faced scooter delinquents prolly would mean the loss of his SAG card. Maybe he isn’t working as an actor idk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    He did put up a good fight. This is why you carry a knife on you and pepper spray in the car
    Ziering getting clubbed with his own flashlight and stuck with his own knife is the most likely outcome.

He’s no different in that regard than your standard causal. Bad choices are the heavy favorite in these situations as you can see here.
    I never said flashlight. As for a blade, if you loose control of your own knife, then youre doing it wrong.

Load Metric

I never said flashlight. As for a blade, if you loose control of your own knife, then youre doing it wrong.
    I’m gonna give you advice that might save your life. If you find yourself in Ziering’s situation stay calm and in your vehicle.

Leave your Charles Bronson vigilante fantasies to the screen.

Comments

Pablo: Death Wish

desertrunner: No shit Captain Obvious.

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Ziering shooting some pimply faced scooter delinquents prolly would mean the loss of his SAG card. Maybe he isn’t working as an actor idk.

This is him day after being attacked:

Name:  nup_167510_1395.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  165.0 KB
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Platinum
    Load Metric

He blocked the road too.
    Thanks Colombo….or should I say Ironsides.

Load Metric
    I’m gonna give you advice that might save your life. If you find yourself in Ziering’s situation stay calm and in your vehicle.

Youre giving obvious advice to people who know more than you. I never posted anything addressing your comments. Youre not schooling anyone here.

Comments

Sheesfaced: STFU

Load Metric

Youre giving obvious advice to people who know more than you. I never posted anything addressing your comments. Youre not schooling anyone here.
    Druff we know he's retarded and unstable but can your boy fight or is he just flapping his gums?

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Desert runner is a graduate of Detroit Urban Survival Training

If he exits his vehicle, the punks will regret it

Load Metric

He blocked the road too.
    Thanks Colombo….or should I say Ironsides.
    Your welcome, Pointexter.

Load Metric
    Fat chick in pink coat is lol.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Z ran like a bitch, right?

Thread Information