Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holy Shit Danny Tanner from Full House aka Bob Saget is Donkdown!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Tell me about the blood. Where is the blood and how much of it if it was that bad of a wound. Your head bleeds PROFUSELY when it gets cut/damaged like that. This does not sound like "bump" on the head. There is no fucking way if it was this bad he thought it was nothing and went to bed, or it didn't need to be tended to to stop bleeding. Discoloration and swelling around his eyes??? That aint a fucking "bump". #JusticeforDannyTanner
    Learn to read between the lines. When they say "no foul play" it means he died at the hands of a male prostitute.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Tell me about the blood. Where is the blood and how much of it if it was that bad of a wound. Your head bleeds PROFUSELY when it gets cut/damaged like that. This does not sound like "bump" on the head. There is no fucking way if it was this bad he thought it was nothing and went to bed, or it didn't need to be tended to to stop bleeding. Discoloration and swelling around his eyes??? That aint a fucking "bump". #JusticeforDannyTanner
    Learn to read between the lines. When they say "no foul play" it means he died at the hands of a male prostitute.
    I don't think so, he was a huge homophobe. His stand up was profanity laced nothing like the persona he portrayed in full house.

Load Metric
    Searles told you about the blood.

Subgaleal hemorrhage =blood that forms between skull and scalp
    Subdural hematoma= a buildup of blood on the surface of the brain
    Subarachnoid hemorrhage= bleeding in the space that surrounds the brain

No cleanup needed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I don't think so, he was a huge homophobe. His stand up was profanity laced nothing like the persona he portrayed in full house.
    Has to be some weird sex thing with men, right?

Perhaps mickeycrimm has some insight.

Something drug related would already be noted. I always heard that Saget had raunchy standup but never cared enough to find out. Was always just Full House dad and host of video show for me.

..probably
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Has to be some weird sex thing with men, right?

Perhaps mickeycrimm has some insight.

Something drug related would already be noted. I always heard that Saget had raunchy standup but never cared enough to find out. Was always just Full House dad and host of video show for me.

..probably
    Sarcasm not detected. Saget was not his stand-up act. Just the opposite.

Searles and Jesus are legit crazy.

Load Metric
    Still entirely believable. 65, living that road comic life....gets tiring. Slip in the bathroom, think you're ok, lay down then done.

Worst thing is what probably happened to him....hit head only but nothing else. If he dislocated his elbow falling to the floor, he would probably be alive today. People under-estimate head injuries, especially when fatigued already.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Still entirely believable. 65, living that road comic life....gets tiring. Slip in the bathroom, think you're ok, lay down then done.

Worst thing is what probably happened to him....hit head only but nothing else. If he dislocated his elbow falling to the floor, he would probably be alive today. People under-estimate head injuries, especially when fatigued already.
    I just feel like with that severe of a head injury there is no way to just blow it off. I mean it killed the guy wasn't a little bump on the door frame getting out of the car or something like that. And you would think there would be some type of blood or something if it was that hard of a hit or fall or whatever. It just doesn't make sense.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Holy shit, she had him whacked.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DeborahBa...43746979168264

Jk On TMZ's podcast they had sources on the inside and it was an accident for sure. He bumped his on the headboard, there was no blood and the reason they're trying to block the release of images is so his kids don't run into photos of their dead father. The police aren't even thinking about reopening the case. Oh well maybe next time there will be a good conspiracy.

Load Metric
    Two things. First, my posts in this thread were in jest. I find it humorous people think he was murdered and it’s being covered up. The circumstances seem abnormal. I would like to hear how he was found precisely. Tucked into bed? Laid across clothed on top of the comforter? Etc

Secondly, the lack of blood isn’t unusual. I once had a kid fall off a trampoline and smack his head on concrete. Cried but got up and shook it off. An hour later he’s vomiting and we take him to the ER. Turns out he had two small skull fractures. Light flighted to childrens mercy hospital from the local ER. Everything turned out ok. But my point is there was no blood. And he was up walking and talking afterwards. So I personally don’t find it unbelievable that a head injury could be disregarded. Saget might have slipped in the shower. It was late and he thought it was nothing. Didn’t wanna alarm the wife at 2am or whatever. Goes to sleep and bleeds out internally.

Anyone remember Natasha Richardson? Refused medical attention after hitting head while skiing. Died hours later.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Seriously am I the only one who see the irony that this guy made millions of dollars laughing at others falling down all over the place and then he dies that way?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Seriously am I the only one who see the irony that this guy made millions of dollars laughing at others falling down all over the place and then he dies that way?

But it was a given that the home video victims did not die from their mishaps which makes that thought slightly ironic and heavily morbid.

Thanks though, there goes my day.

Thread Information