Thread: What Would Druff Do? - Arby's Edition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

What Would Druff Do? - Arby's Edition

no, this isn't a thread about jenny anderson

so basically last night i was hungry and went to go try to find a fast food place that was open. i initially headed towards taco bell, but they were closed

i was just driving down the road and saw that arby's was open and had a car in the drive-through so i pulled in

i ordered a beef and cheddar and a small curly fry - the total came to $6.21

i pull up to the window and i read that it closes at 11pm (it was 10:45pm)

i felt like a piece of shit and normally try to avoid going to places that are about to close, but because it was memorial day and one of the few places open i figured i prolly wasn't the only one showing up right before close (like the previous car i saw in the drive-through)

so anyway, i paid for my food in cash with exact change and i thought it was odd the way the guy handed me my food - almost overly nice and seemed to look at me unusually long after handing the food over. i had a bad feeling about my order already

i get home and open it up and take off the bun to see if the food was fucked with and it looked fine besides not having cheese that i ordered but whatever

i began to eat it and the first couple bites were fine, and then it wasn't. i looked at the sandwich again and noticed a bunch of hard, flaky meat on the bottom of the sandwich and also a bigger piece of meat that looked like dark, two week old beef jerky

so i look in the bag for the receipt and as i suspected there wasn't one - this guy not only fucked with my food, he voided it out and pocketed the cash

i kept the bag of food exactly as it was a and put it in the fridge and then brought it into the arbys today and asked for a manager

she was just a shift manager with no real power but every damn employee came up to the front to look at it and thought it was fucked up, they also told me the employee's name was "tim", and they didn't seem overly surprised. one even said to another employee "he was prolly high af" or something to that affect

anyway they actually called the district manager and he told them to give me his number and have me call him right away - they also looked up the records for the previous night and there was no record of my order

anyway, i still have the sandwich and i am supposed to meet the district manager tomorrow at 4, so...what is my play???

obviously going to get my money back, but even if he offers a bunch of gift cards it's not like i would be overly excited to use them - for awhile i'm going to have the memory of eating that shit interfering with me enjoying anything from arbys, and also isn't a big enough deal to actually go through the time and effort to sue them

what would druff/everyone else do if it was you?

Comments

lewfather: That's hecka messed up
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 05-30-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Thread Information