Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist. I disagree with almost all of his policies. Period. Politically I'm center right. I believe the tea party is as fucked up as the libtards all the way to the left. I think man made climate change is lol and when I listen to idiots like Bernie and that witch from MA harping constantly regarding that subject I lol. When I hear Obama harp constantly about climate change yet him and his wife always take different planes wherever they go I lol. When I hear Obama state how great Obamacare is yet himself and all of Congress along with any government worker is exempted from it I lol.

When I hear Bernie state that he wants free college for everyone without explaining that nothing comes free I lol. This is the one that gets me even more than climate change. Let's take someone like Larry Laffer here. Let's pretend he makes a decent enough living where he actually has to pay federal taxes instead of getting money BACK each year. Dude's a clown who's clearly doesn't have an education past say seventh grade so it's obvious he never went to college, def didn't graduate if he had gone. He wants everybody and anyone to get to attend college on his own dime so they can get into a career and actually make more money than himself. That's how stupid he is. He's fucking paying for them.

Personally, I have a degree in Finance. I attended college during the day. I delivered pizza and tended bar at night. I was a Dean's list student and graduated with a 3.89. I actually came out of school with some sort of work ethic and appreciation towards thing because I had to work for it instead of having everything handed to me. There's no participation trophies where I come from. Second sucks.

Climate change, free shit for everyone and universal heathcare are my three biggies. Obama brags that all these millions have health care because of his plan and I lol. All these people had health care before his plan. You walk into a hospital and you're getting health care whether you can afford it or not. That's always been the case. Only now, these same people along with millions of others have deductibles so high they can't even afford to see a doctor for anything now.

I went from a policy that had a 10k deductible for $74 a month. Catastrophic insurance because that fit my needs the best. I don't normally go to doctors and if it's something relatively minor I will pay out of pocket. Now I'm stuck paying around $300 a month for a crap policy with a 6600 deductible. It's annoying but not a terrible problem for me but can larry laffer afford this policy I have assuming he made 50k a year? He'd have a problem.

I think the left does mean well. It's just not a realistic solution to our problems. And I forgot about the protesting and rioters. Don't even get me started on that crap.

Regarding the house....it's coming along. Work has moved inside so it's starting to get 'boring' with HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Crap you need but can't see. All the best big guy. Ya know I love ya regardless of your stance.

"My little ranch" according to Sonatine. Look at the worker next to the dining room to get an idea of it's size. I'll try harder next time I guess.

Name:  FullSizeRender pfa.jpg
Views: 989
Size:  2.00 MB

LOL at using me in your example when you know nothing about me. You know how much we spend on war? if we just stopped for 1 day we'd have enough that your kids wouldn't have to be lucky to have a dad who's an asshole in finance (you're an asshole, bc you cast judgement on people half your age who didn't have the things you had, like affordable school) to afford that college.

take a look at the rest of the world you out of touch motherfucker. they educate their fucking citizens. we choose to spend that money elsewhere.

and that's why we have a president who just nominated someone for the highest job in the land in terms of education, who clearly doesn't have a 5th grade handle on grammar.

and that's why we have you.
Take a deep breath laffer. If you read any of my posts you'd understand I was poorer than almost everybody growing up. Plus I'm not that much older than you are. I think the problem is you studied Sociology and me Finance. End of story.