Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
Quote Originally Posted by 2outer View Post

Everyone here bashes Micon, Eric Lindgren, Chino, and a myriad of others without a financial interest. That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Going underground when questioned? Hahaha, that's epic sauce. Might as well admit to scamming.

And two past investors have expressed dissatisfaction in this very thread, so this is a lie:
not a single person with a financial interest in this has said anything negative about it
Not going underground.... just no longer offering free entertainment and discussion for people who deserve nothing from me and who's only purpose is to call my integrity in to question... especially dupes.

There is no scam, there was a concept that people invested in and at this point I want to speak with my investors and decide on a proper course of action moving forward... The option of everyone getting their money back and this ending exists but I want to speak with everyone first, either way, you are not and never have been a consideration of mine so...

Now, I am going out for the day with my daughter right after I post an open letter someone sent me that is for 6TP's family on VPR and I will contact my investors this evening... I will write a blog post about this tomorrow and that will be the end of it...

I will also no longer be doing anything that will benefit this community, it's just not worth it, I won't be helping pay back stolen money, I won't be helping with online swaps, I wont host freerolls, I won't run any pools or tournaments, its just not worth my time or energy...

Cmoney comes in here and his solution to making a statement that is meant to attack my character is to throw a freeroll when he is determined to be wrong, what a joke... Throwing a freeroll does nothing but reward this type of behavior.

There are a half a dozen or more people in this community that should feel especially lucky that I have handled my negative experiences with them privately and with integrity rather than start a pitchfork army or blow up spots when it wasn't needed, I offer respect to everyone and over the last 3 years I feel I have done more than enough to receive at least an equal amount of respect back.

Like Jimmy said already, everyone who has done business with me here has made money, and those that still do, still will... but I am no longer offering anything to anyone for there entertainment or critique
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  11.7 KB

I'm prett sure Jasep just made his "I'm takiñg my ball and going home" post.