Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
You "conservatives" buy everything out of Trump's mouth, and we're the "stupid" ones? and somehow separately also have low IQ's?
WTF you couldn't think of a third thing?. And lol at the poor part. Blue states like NY & CA fund this country.

FTR and for people w/low IQ's like SAH, the conservative is in quotes because there is nothing conservative about the Trump cult, AKA as the GOP.
You sure are smart, Jimmy. I've seen the light. Biden has done so much for us. Hell, I enjoy paying $4 for a gallon of gas, don't you? Fuck that $2 a gallon shit. Biden made that happen for us.

Hey, I was in the grocery store today. Threw a loaf of sourdough bread in the basket. Got up to the register and it was $11. Thank you, Mr. Biden. A hundred dollars for half a sack of groceries. Praise the Lord!

Biden is doing something else for us too. In Montana they are switching out the english only highway signs and putting in english/spanish signs. The illegals have come in and done the business community a huge favor. They work for $2 less an hour than the poor americans. Pity the poor americans are getting laid off.

Oh, and the landlords are loving the illegals coming in and competing for housing with the poor americans. Supply and demand so the landlords got to jack the rent and kick the poor americans out.

Yessiree, Jimmy. I'm voting for Biden. I can't wait for $8 a gallon gas, $20 loaves of bread, speaking spanish, and paying even higher housing costs.

You sure are smart, Jimmy.