Way out in the interwebs there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of CircuitP. At least that was the handle he gave himself to pah-ticipate in the PFA forums, but he never had much use for it himself. CircuitP, he called himself "The Dupe".

Now, "Dupe” - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about The Dupe that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about his purpose on PFA, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found PFA so darned interestin'. They call PFA a “7th Tier Poker Forum.” I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some strange folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen Pocket 5s, and ain’t nobody going to 2+2 anymore. And I ain't never seen no Sklansky with an age-appropriate companion, so the feller says.

But I'll tell you what - after seeing Poker Fraud Alert, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And with gambling jargon, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the poker gods gypped me.

Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early 2020s - just about the time of our conflict with Putin and the Ruskies. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a poster. And I'm talkin' about The Dupe here. Sometimes, there's a poster, well, he's the poster for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's The Dupe, on PFA.

And even if he's an insane person - and The Dupe was most certainly that. Quite possibly the craziest in PFA’s 10-year history, which would place him high in the runnin' for craziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a poster, sometimes, there's a poster. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk