Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.5 years later, I am back to attempt amends and to pay down debts.

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Guys - Be honest with yourselves here.

This gimpy fat fuck stole so much more money than he can pretty much ever afford to repay.

At $12/hr from his job, a 400/mo repay just isn't realistic. If his choices are "feed my daughter/whatever" or "repay PFA" - I don't think anyone will have a hard time guessing which option he will choose.

I understand that getting rolled by this guy has been a very troubling experience for the PFA community but if shady Juan has any realistic chance of sustaining this repay.. 100 a paycheck is the absolute max he will ever legitimately part with imo.

Without a realistic payment plan, this guy just isn't going to follow through.

Comments

jsearles22: :this x10000

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Was actually pretty surprising Drex allowed jasep to pop his cherry so easily. by that point quite a few didn't feel right about juan but drex and china def gave him some much needed credibility.

I'm not sure what you mean by allowing Jasep to pop my cherry. I assume you are referring to me hosting a podcast with him.

I like you Pooh. You make me laugh a lot, although I would never let you anywhere near my father. I am surprised by your post only in the sense that I believe you know the answer.

After the falling out with The Bitcoin minister of Antigua, I was off the radio and forums for a while. Jasep approached me with a concept that I thought I would enjoy. Doing a podcast (as well as having a forum, although I knew that would never take off and I didn't care much about it) that was different than anything I had done before. I was burnt out of the usual poker talk. Poker news, results, poker gossip, fraud etc. Druff does this show very very well and no disrespect to him, I was just tired and didn't care anymore about the poker industry.

Our podcast was about gambling in general, the las vegas lifestyle, girls, talking with my other co-hosts about our lives, making fun of each other etc. I enjoyed that and actually miss the concept. I miss working with Kevin very much. We had amazing banter together. If I ever did another podcast full time and could find hosts with the right chemistry, that would be the platform I would choose to use.

Jasep fooled me. But he fooled me in a way anyone you barely know from the internet can. He had long time friends that were in the poker industry. He was open to me about personal problems in the past. I didn't see any warning signs.

I've realized after 10+ years on these forums that you really cant truly trust anyone. I could do a podcast and start a small business endeavor with srslysirius (obv an example) and things could go sour. Even after meeting him twice, having a meal with him, reading his posts, exchanging pm's etc, do I really know 100% I could trust him and there would never be a situation or something in his personality that would make our partnership end bad or make me feel stupid for trusting him? No.

I took a chance and it was a huge mistake on my part. If I had found Kevin and we had started a podcast together, we would probably still be doing it and Jasep never would have risen to the level of notoriety and leached off my reputation, as he did.

I feel guilty for providing Jasep credibilty that he used to perform his cons on others. That's why I mostly stayed away for so long

I hope this makes sense to you Pooh and to others.

Also, to settle the debate, yes Sonatine was leery of Jasep from the start. Way way way back on Donkdown, when Juan came out of nowhere and tried to be the most popular kid in school almost instantly.

Looking back, it was like watching 21 jump street back in the 80's. Johnny Depp would be enrolled in some highschool mid year to try to bust some marijuana ring and within 2 days he was he most popular kid in the school. All the girls wanted to fuck him, the cool kids wanted to party with him and they all acted like they had known him for years.

ZoD
    Very touching response. I didn't know whether to cry or cum in my pants. Especially enjoyed the dead dad zing. Didn't really expect that from you given your history killing people (allegedly) but I guess it comes with the territory. When I wrote pop your cherry I was referring to letting him scam you so easily.

All that said, it is nice to see you posting on here again regardless of the situation.

Here's my advice. Get over it. It's been over two years since this crap went down. The charity got paid by Mason and they turned out to be ungrateful SOB's. Personally I'm more upset with how the charity handled this whole thing than what Jasep has done. Seriously nobody can be totally surprised anyone from this community did this scammy thing. A lot of people here have different addictions and nobody should really be 100% trusted. What the charity did, however, is unforgivable. I'm not blaming Joe. I'm not blaming his wife. I'm blaming whoever made the decision to tell us to pound sand. That person should be dealt with like only some of you can.

You still seem to feel like you are somehow responsible for what went down. Open your fucking wallet then and reimburse everyone. I'd be pretty certain not a single person would accept your money because you are full of shit. Nobody blames you dude. You did everything right. There's only one asshole here and he ain't paying.

Regarding Juan Sepulveda. Why in the fuck is anyone even giving him an option to pay? He isn't paying and everyone already forgot about it. Bury his ass. Ruin him. His relationship. His job. Anything the douchebag has left that he cares about. Finish this cocksucker for even coming here giving anyone hope to be paid. He's laughing at PFA. It's time PFA laughs back.

Comments

BUBBLES:

jsearles22: Boom

1marley1: yep

nunbeater: when you're right you're right

JACKDANIELS: A+

Load Metric
    Juan deciding to nap already is interesting, considering he already coughed up $250 to buy some time.

Genuine LOL at the thought of this morbidly obese scumbag cowering in some corner, bundled up in some XXXL hoodie, knowing that he cannot make bi-monthly $200 payments and trying to come up with some sugarcoated story for his girlfriend in an attempt to salvage his current life.

Maybe she'll buy it, Juan. But what happens when we drop the hammer?

The only play is to face your shit head on like a man. Put down the Baconators, get some job stocking shelves at night and start earning. Sell your car. Pretend to be illegal and do some landscaping (added bonus of shedding some of that weight).

You're what, in your 30's? Jesus. How are you able to live with yourself?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

I'm not sure what you mean by allowing Jasep to pop my cherry. I assume you are referring to me hosting a podcast with him.

I like you Pooh. You make me laugh a lot, although I would never let you anywhere near my father. I am surprised by your post only in the sense that I believe you know the answer.

After the falling out with The Bitcoin minister of Antigua, I was off the radio and forums for a while. Jasep approached me with a concept that I thought I would enjoy. Doing a podcast (as well as having a forum, although I knew that would never take off and I didn't care much about it) that was different than anything I had done before. I was burnt out of the usual poker talk. Poker news, results, poker gossip, fraud etc. Druff does this show very very well and no disrespect to him, I was just tired and didn't care anymore about the poker industry.

Our podcast was about gambling in general, the las vegas lifestyle, girls, talking with my other co-hosts about our lives, making fun of each other etc. I enjoyed that and actually miss the concept. I miss working with Kevin very much. We had amazing banter together. If I ever did another podcast full time and could find hosts with the right chemistry, that would be the platform I would choose to use.

Jasep fooled me. But he fooled me in a way anyone you barely know from the internet can. He had long time friends that were in the poker industry. He was open to me about personal problems in the past. I didn't see any warning signs.

I've realized after 10+ years on these forums that you really cant truly trust anyone. I could do a podcast and start a small business endeavor with srslysirius (obv an example) and things could go sour. Even after meeting him twice, having a meal with him, reading his posts, exchanging pm's etc, do I really know 100% I could trust him and there would never be a situation or something in his personality that would make our partnership end bad or make me feel stupid for trusting him? No.

I took a chance and it was a huge mistake on my part. If I had found Kevin and we had started a podcast together, we would probably still be doing it and Jasep never would have risen to the level of notoriety and leached off my reputation, as he did.

I feel guilty for providing Jasep credibilty that he used to perform his cons on others. That's why I mostly stayed away for so long

I hope this makes sense to you Pooh and to others.

Also, to settle the debate, yes Sonatine was leery of Jasep from the start. Way way way back on Donkdown, when Juan came out of nowhere and tried to be the most popular kid in school almost instantly.

Looking back, it was like watching 21 jump street back in the 80's. Johnny Depp would be enrolled in some highschool mid year to try to bust some marijuana ring and within 2 days he was he most popular kid in the school. All the girls wanted to fuck him, the cool kids wanted to party with him and they all acted like they had known him for years.

ZoD
    Very touching response. I didn't know whether to cry or cum in my pants. Especially enjoyed the dead dad zing. Didn't really expect that from you given your history killing people (allegedly) but I guess it comes with the territory. When I wrote pop your cherry I was referring to letting him scam you so easily.

All that said, it is nice to see you posting on here again regardless of the situation.

Here's my advice. Get over it. It's been over two years since this crap went down. The charity got paid by Mason and they turned out to be ungrateful SOB's. Personally I'm more upset with how the charity handled this whole thing than what Jasep has done. Seriously nobody can be totally surprised anyone from this community did this scammy thing. A lot of people here have different addictions and nobody should really be 100% trusted. What the charity did, however, is unforgivable. I'm not blaming Joe. I'm not blaming his wife. I'm blaming whoever made the decision to tell us to pound sand. That person should be dealt with like only some of you can.

You still seem to feel like you are somehow responsible for what went down. Open your fucking wallet then and reimburse everyone. I'd be pretty certain not a single person would accept your money because you are full of shit. Nobody blames you dude. You did everything right. There's only one asshole here and he ain't paying.

Regarding Juan Sepulveda. Why in the fuck is anyone even giving him an option to pay? He isn't paying and everyone already forgot about it. Bury his ass. Ruin him. His relationship. His job. Anything the douchebag has left that he cares about. Finish this cocksucker for even coming here giving anyone hope to be paid. He's laughing at PFA. It's time PFA laughs back.
    Best post ever! Pretty much everything I've thought. It's been 2.5 years. All of this tough talking bullshit is just that. Either do something or stfu. Offering him a chance to pay 15-20% of his income for the next 3 years is a lol fail. It's simply not happening. Sometimes people steal more than they can pay back. It happens. They go to jail and that's it. The charity didn't allow that to happen. We all simply need to get over it. Or ruin him if it makes you feel better. This fucking dance is a joke though.

Comments

Pooh: i came
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I already voted weeks ago to just bury him without warning.

Absolutely nobody cares about or expects the money. This is pretty obvious when everybody is saying they'll donate it to a freeroll or go to the back of the line & let others get paid(lol) first so why are we even debating anything about the money?

He's so stupid, or maybe he's just scammed so many people that he seriously can't keep them all straight in his own mind, he felt the need to re-hash his "apology" & "crippling gambling addiction" story to the community. After all, it went over so well the first time.

I can almost guarantee he's still scamming people today, most likely with his woman's help or at least knowledge, & I think we owe it to potential victims, & for a good laugh for ourselves, to expose him & bury him. The only way any substantial amount of money is coming to pay guys like pika & others owed large sums is to make his life such a living hell his parents lend him the money which isn't gonna happen because they already know he's a scumbag.

Fuck him.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I kinda agree with Pooh here. As someone who lost 5 figures to a scamming poker room I spent way more than enough time building hatred and worrying. The problem was there kept being hints that the money was recoverable and it went on for years. I eventually got back about 20% of my money but by that time I had moved on and was a better person for it. If you want to destroy Jasep that is your choice and I would not look down on people for doing it as he;s put himself in that situation. That said don't let your hatred and stress eat you apart. Sadly Jasep popping back up has likely made this worse for a lot of you who had moved on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  thumbs-down-gif.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  24.7 KB

Comments

Hockey Guy: agreed

Load Metric
    Name:  bnMGL.gif
Views: 385
Size:  901.7 KB

Load Metric
    Do as you see fit, I guess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Do as you see fit, I guess.
    personally its not in my nature. however i do enjoy it when bad things happen to bad people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

How much did you think VPR was worth at the time? What percentage of the site was "sold" to you?
    These are two very legitimate questions here that I also am wondering about too.
    Make that 3 of us. Also when we co-created LLPR almost 3 years ago, why did you never tell me that you owned a percentage of VPR?

Comments

jacosta24: shut it down faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

These are two very legitimate questions here that I also am wondering about too.
    Make that 3 of us. Also when we co-created LLPR almost 3 years ago, why did you never tell me that you owned a percentage of VPR?
    Me and Drexel found out he owned a piece as the rolling unfolded if I remember correctly. Not sure if Sep sold a portion of his 30 % or whatever or if he sold him a piece of the entire site.

I don't find it weird that he bought a piece but found it odd that PIKA never brought this up to me and Brandon or whatever. Maybe Sep told him to keep it silent??

EDIT- I know Pika told me before or maybe posted it public but I don't have the best memory on this shit.
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 04-15-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Me and Drexel found out he owned a piece as the rolling unfolded if I remember correctly. Not sure if Sep sold a portion of his 30 % or whatever or if he sold him a piece of the entire site.

I don't find it weird that he bought a piece but found it odd that PIKA never brought this up to me and Brandon or whatever. Maybe Sep told him to keep it silent??
    This is a pm I sent about this subject

I re read this post on DD from last year, and I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Is it just me but paying 6k for 20% of a seemingly worthless website just dosent make sence to me. I am probably wrong and don't want to start a wich hunt, do you think that pica and sep maby were spotting each other here
    6k down the toilet is just so sic.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

I have no idea of the timing. The LLPR site was brought up in July 2012. If he bought a percentage after July that makes sense. Before July, it would make zero sense since the original idea was to be broadcast on VPR.

Funny bit of trivia. The original plan of the LLPR podcast did not have Pika as my co-host. My co-host was supposed to be none other than

The Templar

Comments

zealanddonk: Plot twist rep

jacosta24: spinning more lies

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I re read this post on DD from last year, and I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Is it just me but paying 6k for 20% of a seemingly worthless website just dosent make sence to me. I am probably wrong and don't want to start a wich hunt, do you think that pica and sep maby were spotting each other here
    Jasep probably sold him on the idea it was blowing up soon or something.

Load Metric

Like the time you told everyone 1marley1 was my dupe and that I multi-accounted Drexel's 1k freeroll?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: O u want to do this again?
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Comments

BeerAndPoker: Digging up the goods rep

Load Metric

6k is very excessive. $600 is a figure that I would understand but 6k?

I'm seriously hoping that Pika did not in anyway assist Jasep. I'm hoping that it was just a case of Pika being naive. Pika knows very well that I am in the technology business and would have highly advised investing a high amount such as 6K to purchase a percentage or even 100% of VPR.

Comments

jacosta24: shut it down dont ever post again faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

6k is very excessive. $600 is a figure that I would understand but 6k?

I'm seriously hoping that Pika did not in anyway assist Jasep. I'm hoping that it was just a case of Pika being naive. Pika knows very well that I am in the technology business and would have highly advised investing a high amount such as 6K to purchase a percentage or even 100% of VPR.
    Unless he was being fed a crock of shit on the site generating revenue which it wasn't

Thread Information