Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

i used to troll pika in the chat during pfa radio when this all went down and he always seemed very casual about it and would just lol about it. i recall him saying he was just pretty naive about the $ value but felt like he was helping a friend in a time of need so it really didnt concern him at the time.

I saw that he responded to a tweet from Crowe regarding the new info found on Juan Sepulveda. Pika gave an extremely nonchalant response. If I was scammed out of 6K I certainly would be in Rhode Island searching every in house, outhouse and doghouse for Chef Juan Boyardee.
Yeah $6k wasn't a big deal then, or now. Honestly I know I'll never see the $6.5k ever. Revenge is nice, but honestly Joe got it right... what will make it whole? Repayments? Call it a learning experience.

Yeah LLPR started with the Templar, You Bootsy, and I. I still remember that Skype call poking fun at the poker monkey himself.

So I got rolled, wow.

Honestly the dude isn't a friend, and hell yeah I'll help this community with harassing the bastard, but I'm not going to actively look for him.

Look at my past posts, nothing has changed.