Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2721

Thread: IS SEALS WITH CLUBS DONKDOWN??? (Update: Micon charged with a felony in Nevada)

Load Metric
    Name:  tumblr_lox5mxrW3f1qcw9y0o1_500.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  80.8 KB

im starting to think he found the judge in a hotel room with a dead hooker. Pure unfounded speculation, obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    what are the chances that Chesnoff is donating HEAVILY to all of the judge's campaigns, or their kids Lemonade stands?
    It's actually quite possible that there's still a lot of corruption in Vegas, and Chesnoff might have some pull that he shouldn't.

I 100 percent believe this.
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tom and his BUDDY have a similar writing style. IF you know what I mean.

Comments

limitles:

Load Metric
    Respectfully this doesnt seem like an instance where Chesnoff would play any favor cards.

Pretty sure the prosecution just doesnt want to go to trial with a Nevada jury there. Because dont tread on me etc.

Also pretty sure the other shoe has yet to drop.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Tom,

Your best play here is to never bring this up again.

We've heard the 'facts' and we have reached our judgement. Your friend is a huge, huge, huge dirtbag. And you're poking an entire forum of people with zero tolerance for angle shooting dirtbags with a stick every time you explain to us how we are wrong because blah blah blah.

So just put this shit to bed. This, right here, right now, is as close as you get to winning this argument, and if you continue to give a bunch of terminally bored sociopaths an excuse to turn you and "your friend" into lightning rods for our ire, its going to escalate.

Im telling you this because you otherwise seem like a nice normal guy who made fine contributions to this thread. So if you want to continue to discuss the court case, by all means do so.

But never bring up swcpoker.com here again, is my earnest advice.
    I hear ya and accept that advice.

Only thing is Tyde really does owe Druff an apology in my opinion, he had nothing to do with any of this situation.
    Tom, i know you're new here so let me fill you in..... Tyde brings the mother fucking hits.

Comments

mwh72: Kid knows what he's talking about.
    Holler at me via Myspace

Load Metric
    Tom how much were bitcoins worth when micon offered 3 btc for the domain

Bronze
    Load Metric
    what are the chances that Chesnoff is donating HEAVILY to all of the judge's campaigns, or their kids Lemonade stands?
    It's actually quite possible that there's still a lot of corruption in Vegas, and Chesnoff might have some pull that he shouldn't.

While it wouldn't be hard to believe Chesnoff is well connected and has some pull, Lets face it, not much pull if any was used here...Micon's case was dripping with weak sauce.

Load Metric
    Dripping with weak sauce still makes it juicy.

Comments

cmoney: good to see you posting
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    Respectfully this doesnt seem like an instance where Chesnoff would play any favor cards.

Pretty sure the prosecution just doesnt want to go to trial with a Nevada jury there. Because dont tread on me etc.

Also pretty sure the other shoe has yet to drop.

I think you are 100 percent right in regards to this case. I just think for the higher end cases something fishy is going on

Load Metric
    So... Micon, who will be on probation and unable to leave the country... is going to kick back and run his new bitcoin based gaming site while here?

Im sorry this is just still too much for me.
    Me too.

This is like an unsatisfying ending to a bad TV drama where they leave loose ends and there's logical problems with the resolution, but you're just supposed to accept it and move on.
    In the end Sonatine & Druff sum this up.

I was wrong. I missed and missed huge.

And yet this all appeals to my cynicism of government greatly.

Micon pays a small tax of $25k on years of hosting an unlicensed site. (Anyone wanna run the P/L on Micon's play? How much was this light regulation license, for instance?). His felony probably/hopefully gets reduced to a misdemeanor. Micon has to endure some period of probation - lol, maybe unsupervised? God bless

Meanwhile, its Bitcoin poker as usual. Carry on. My interest in poker just expired. I can't even work up the energy to play our freerolls anymore. However, I feel compelled to ship a Bitcoin to SWCPoker just for the civil disobedience and figurative middle finger to NVG.

Licensing and light regulation? How's that working out for you Druff? Think of this as a test case. Nevada is a state that licenses online poker. What have you learned big guy? Go ahead and look up synonyms for "variance". This might help with your response. You really don't understand what happened, do you?

Micon's case is a great civics lesson for those who rely on government and the judicial system and not education & intelligence. Be a smart consumer and educated citizen. Else let someone else do it - someone who has their own interests ahead of yours.

I have not googled a picture of Chesnoff & Schonfeld. I will not. I prefer to keep my image of Tony G. (Chesnoff) yelling, "feel the power!"

So congrats Micon for stuffing these idiots. Masterfully played. Chose the right legal team. Got some sun. Flew some drones. Paid a small tax and now back to doing what you love. Playing WSOP and hosting a bitcoin site. Once Micon is uncoupled from all this inconvenience the temptation to do the victory lap will be too great and we will be entertained.

Take your victory lap too, Limitles, and everyone else who bet "plea". Honestly, did anyone really see this clean a deal? Anyway, you do help keep the place alive Limitles. I was just playing the Micon game. Kinda sorry it's nearly over.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-26-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Me too.

This is like an unsatisfying ending to a bad TV drama where they leave loose ends and there's logical problems with the resolution, but you're just supposed to accept it and move on.

Micon pays a small tax of $25k on years of hosting an unlicensed site. (Anyone wanna run the P/L on Micon's play? How much was this light regulation license, for instance?). His felony probably/hopefully gets reduced to a misdemeanor. Micon has to endure some period of probation - lol, maybe unsupervised? God bless

Meanwhile, its Bitcoin poker as usual. Carry on. My interest in poker just expired. I can't even work up the energy to play our freerolls anymore. However, I feel compelled to ship a Bitcoin to SWCPoker just for the civil disobedience and figurative middle finger to NVG.

Licensing and light regulation? How's that working out for you Druff? Think of this as a test case. Nevada is a state that licenses online poker. What have you learned big guy? Go ahead and look up synonyms for "variance". This might help with your response. You really don't understand what happened, do you?

Micon's case is a great civics lesson for those who rely on government and the judicial system and not education & intelligence. Be a smart consumer and educated citizen. Else let someone else do it - someone who has their own interests ahead of yours.

I have not googled a picture of Chesnoff & Schonfeld. I will not. I prefer to keep my image of Tony G. (Chesnoff) yelling, "feel the power!"

So congrats Micon for stuffing these idiots. Masterfully played. Chose the right legal team. Got some sun. Flew some drones. Paid a small tax and now back to doing what you love. Playing WSOP and hosting a bitcoin site. Once Micon is uncoupled from all this inconvenience the temptation to do the victory lap will be too great and we will be entertained.

Take your victory lap too, Limitles, and everyone else who bet "plea". Honestly, did anyone really see this clean a deal? Anyway, you do help keep the place alive Limitles. I was just playing the Micon game. Kinda sorry it's nearly over.
    Certainly no hard feelings on this end.

Load Metric

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Hi Tom, What were you and your friend(s) screennames on the old seals? Maybe we played some hands...

I will have to ask him what his username was.
    If I remember correctly, this username was swcpoker.com
    In main chat that was an obvious problem & potential for abuse. You and your buddy are idiot douchebags.
    Last edited by blubbernuffle; 06-26-2015 at 09:56 PM. Reason: ape fingers

Load Metric
    Let me get this straight... Josh bought swcpoker.com YEARS ago, like YEARS before it was actually a thing, and just so happens to be involved with Bitcoins to some degree and also plays on swcpoker.eu... Oh, and ALSO happens to have a reputation as a squatter, but yeah, he bought swcpoker.com YEARS ago so he wasn't squatting.

GTFO!

Tom, I'm not going to condone shutting someones account down and keeping their BC, but bad things happen to bad people. Aside from derailing this thread with all that needless bullshit, you made yourself look like a complete fool going to bat for your "buddy". Nice job. 2/2.

Load Metric
    Keep in mind, this situation isnt over yet. We dont know how much MeCoin paid his attorney to defend him, and how much more he will be paying to him. That could come out to 100K when all is done. We dont know what was confiscated, we dont know the end result with him in the court.

Im still shocked he is getting off so light though. If he socked away 7 figures somehow, and can continue to run, er, have someone else run swc, he has a chance to keep the gravy train running. Martha should now roll him and file for divorce and tell the court where he is hiding his coin. Run off with his jump drive, tell him he can transfer her some fiat or she squeals to the NVGC, and runs off with Adam's kid.

Load Metric
    Domain Name: SWCPOKER.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1748451750_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Update Date: 2015-03-25T01:39:48Z
    Creation Date: 2012-09-28T16:31:07Z

And yet Dutch Boyd (looool) represents himself as the lead developer for Sealwithclubs.com since April 2012.

What a shocking turn of events!

Tom, kill yourself. Actually kill Josh by shoving his head down your fucking throat until youre both dead.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    If he socked away 7 figures somehow
    Does it count as 'socking away 7 figures' if you have 7 figures worth of BTC when its worth 1200 USD per but held onto them and now they are worth $220 per?

I'm guessing no, no it does not.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Most state gambling charges, in every state in the union, get pled down to misdemeanors and jail time almost never happens. I've known people in my lifetime of gambling that have been charged on the state level and on the federal level and the difference is very different.

Even felony gambling pleas rarely, if ever involve jail time unless there is some other component to the case.

This is very different than being charged with a Federal gambling crime, which is almost always going to end badly.

This outcome was easily predicted, unless for some reason the State wanted to make an example out of him or something.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Has a clue rep

Load Metric
    Attorney fees for Chesnoff & Schonfeld...$100,000.

Fine from the State of Nevada for running an unlicensed gambling website...$25,000.

Expenses for moving family to Antigua for 4 months...$50,000.

Money raised through GoFundMe.com for Bryan Micon's Legal Defense Fund...$4,055.

Not having to get ass fucked in prison by a black man with a big cock...Priceless.

For everything else there's Bitcoin.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Me too.

It is true that Micon got off easy. However, you couldnt give me a million dollars to put myself and my family through all the shit he went through. From the raid, to the months of not knowing what was going to happen. I wouldnt be surprised if he is addicted to benzos, so he simply to get through the day with out having full blown panic attacks. He got almost the best case scenario possible but now what? What does he do for stable long-term income? He had no skills except promoting himself as a "pro poker player" even though he is a losing poker player.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

Most state gambling charges, in every state in the union, get pled down to misdemeanors and jail time almost never happens. I've known people in my lifetime of gambling that have been charged on the state level and on the federal level and the difference is very different.

Even felony gambling pleas rarely, if ever involve jail time unless there is some other component to the case.

This is very different than being charged with a Federal gambling crime, which is almost always going to end badly.

This outcome was easily predicted, unless for some reason the State wanted to make an example out of him or something.
    They won't listen.

Chesnoff = GOD. Who just saved Micon from YEARS IN PRISON!! It was AMAZING!!!

Did you see how he cut that "sweet plea deal" working his magic getting Stoll off scott free on that HUGE possession charge too?? How does he do it!? I mean how in the world did a guy packing that much weight and facing "4 YEARS OHHHH" in prison for a FELONY get off??

He clearly is slipping the judge donations, or has him in his pocket...because no lawyer could EVER cut those sweet deals!! I mean the book is thrown at non violent losers with perfectly clean records all the time!

I am laughing uncontrollably to see this place crown this guy as the king of all lawyers, like he did something that about every fucking lawyer in the state of Nevada with a pulse could get for his client.

These are such basic low level cases it isn't even funny. Judges see HUNDREDS of these bullshit cases every month, and the only thing they are annoyed at is they have to waste their time on them instead of playing golf.ol

Comments

sonatine: cogent

Thread Information