Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fckvwls, Is this true?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They need to make it mandatory for public health reasons, and by "mandatory" I mean enacting criminal penalties for failing to do so.

Your "individual rights" go out the window when your personal decisions affect the health of the mass population.

Those refusing to vaccinate should be given the choice to either get it done, or GTFO of the country and live where it's not required.

The fact that measles and whooping cough are making a comeback in the 2010s is outrageous.

Yeah, I agree. People want to cry about individuals choices and freedom, which I am all for, but not when it puts the rest of the general public in danger.

I mean, its essentially the same reason people can't smoke anywhere they want.

I have a couple of anti-vaxxers in my FB news feed, and man they are fucking brutal. The way they skew facts and have no concept of how to comprehend data & statistics is mind blowing.
    Always trust everyone in power. They view us as equals.

I would suggest cranking up the power of these vaccines so they do what they are intended to do.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

Yeah, I agree. People want to cry about individuals choices and freedom, which I am all for, but not when it puts the rest of the general public in danger.

I mean, its essentially the same reason people can't smoke anywhere they want.

I have a couple of anti-vaxxers in my FB news feed, and man they are fucking brutal. The way they skew facts and have no concept of how to comprehend data & statistics is mind blowing.
    Always trust everyone in power. They view us as equals.

I would suggest cranking up the power of these vaccines so they do what they are intended to do.
    Listen, i'm on board with individual rights and choices, like that doctor that went to Africa and help Ebola patients. At the same time his individual choices should have gotten his plane blown from the sky before he ever touched down in the United States. Yes, with everyone on board. I'm sorry that he made decisions to infect others with his known malady and didn't tell anyone, but in the end it's the welfare of the populace that is at stake. We know what runaway contagion can do and with so many people in close contact.. unlike spread out farms during the Black Plague era, you just gotta do whatever is necessary to protect the people that are here. And yeah, i'm glad it worked out for him and that he's ok, but with the information that was out there, nobody was owning up to a cure at that point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They need to make it mandatory for public health reasons, and by "mandatory" I mean enacting criminal penalties for failing to do so.

Your "individual rights" go out the window when your personal decisions affect the health of the mass population.

Those refusing to vaccinate should be given the choice to either get it done, or GTFO of the country and live where it's not required.

The fact that measles and whooping cough are making a comeback in the 2010s is outrageous.
    Aren't the only people risking their health are the ones that don't take the vaccine?

Your post goes way too far. Jail time for people that don't trust the govt or the vaccine, or banishment to some type of vaccine free Gitmo. Maybe these folks know their history. The swine flu vaccine debacle of 1976 or the first round of Polio vaccines in the 1950's that after 100 million units were given, it was found out they were defective.

You literally would have to declare Marshall law under the scenario of your post. Arresting people because they don't want to take a shot.

I had the measles when I was 5. Do I have to take the vaccine?

Hope you are joking here Druff.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Aren't the only people risking their health are the ones that don't take the vaccine?
    Some people with health conditions are unable to get vaccines. Immunized people also have a minute chance of contracting some diseases. I think newborns are unable to get some vaccines until they reach a certain age.

That's why herd immunity is so important. The diseases have basically no chance to spread if a high enough % of the population is vaccinated. That's being fucked up now by these pseudoscience hippies.

Load Metric
    You can get diseases even if you've had the vaccine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Some people with health conditions are unable to get vaccines. Immunized people also have a minute chance of contracting some diseases. I think newborns are unable to get some vaccines until they reach a certain age.

That's why herd immunity is so important. The diseases have basically no chance to spread if a high enough % of the population is vaccinated. That's being fucked up now by these pseudoscience hippies.
    Yeah, it's not about stamping out these diseases 100%, that's pretty unrealistic. It's all about stopping epidemics.

Load Metric
    vwls knows her shit

Thread Information