Blog Entries
    Load Metric

11 22 63

great 1 season netflix show
    franco is a great actor and director
    has a lil' bit of appeal for everyone
    watch..you will not be dissapointed
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    franco?

fuck yeah im in.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    franco?

fuck yeah im in.
    it's hard to beat the comedy humor in this is the end w/ dannny mcbride and the "whacking it like a pilgrim" scene. but the dude is really talented to do quite a bit
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    if you make it past episode 5 you are a masochist who hates yourself and loves community theater

Load Metric
    also this is on hulu not netflix so i cannot watch it for i am not a gay.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Got halfway through the series and lost interest. Not a Franco fan at all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also this is on hulu not netflix so i cannot watch it for i am not a gay.
    my bad. wifey has all these subscriptions and i get them confused. i saw the 11 22 63 icon and and clicked it as fast as possible as i couldn't endure another episode of gilmore girls even w/ the headphones on doing other things.

11 63 dragged in a couple of spots, but what full season show doesn't. and not many shows can appeal to so many on different levels. sure i would have liked to have seen more mysticism and time travel but it's above average for the garbage that's on tv.

here's a good movie about time travel and a low budget movies that's really good. can't be any better for $7k flick

primer

<font face="arial">

full movie is on youtube as well

<span style="font-family: Helvetica">

Thread Information