Getting deep in the season and I am making a comeback. After a few decent pickups I feel like my team is complete for now. I wish I had a better TE but Vernon Davis didn't show up all season so I had to let him go. After a bunch of shit that happened I figured Coby Fleener is my best choice available.

Anyway, none of that means shit. The point is I now have too many good WR and Rb I don't know who to start. This league has standard 2RB 2WR but also 2 FLEX. Here are my players. First I will name who is absolutely starting. WR- D. Thomas RB- Forsett....

That's it. My guys are too comparable. Here are my available RB. 1 L. Blount @GB 2 L. Murray(OAK)@STL 3. D. Sproles @DAL 4. Pierre Thomas @PITT 5.ALfred Blue vsTENN I have them in pretty much order of what I am thinking. Blount being my starting RB Might need one for a FLEX though.

Here are my WR 1 AJ Green @TB 2 A. Jefferey @DET 3 Golden Tate vsCHI 4 B. Lafell @GB J. Maclin @DAL They are in no order really. I can't figure it out. I love Jefferey but they're playing DET. Were they exposed last week, or just a bad game? I don't think Chi can break down teams like NE. I think I like sarting AJ. Green. Now that leaves me with 2 spots with the remaining RBs and WRs. Normally Maclin is a shoe in but due to Sanchez coming in it is clear how the pecking order has changed. Matthews is his go to guy for a big play. It just is what it is.

Input would be appreciated.