Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Post a Story About How You Have Faced & Conquered Extreme Adversity in Your Life Thread

Banned
    Load Metric

Official Post a Story About How You Have Faced & Conquered Extreme Adversity in Your Life Thread

Druff you go first

Comments

shortbuspoker: trying too hard rep

LLL: Troll much?

splitthis: Hilarious

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm genuinely interested to hear about Todd's worst 'hard luck' story

like maybe when he was really backed into a corner living out of a tent in the backyard overnight as an 8 year old...

then the mosquitoes came out and the whole outdoor experience became slightly unsavory

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    hmmmmm thread not delivering.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    hmmmmm thread not delivering.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Banned
    Load Metric
    only trolling a little bit

but I'm serious about hearing about a tough time in Todd's life

genuinely interested

Chaps take your lips off Druffs balls for once in your Canadian life holy fuck man

Banned
    Load Metric
    Chaps is always there to cup Todd's balls like a loyal slave gathering cupfuls of water in the Sahara desert

Load Metric
    oh gosh sorry!! I purged my college entrance application essay just yesterday -- it was on papyrus
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If Todd and I were the same blood type, and he needed blood to survive, I'd chop my cock off to donate as much as possible.

Comments

splitthis: Homo

LLL: Homo

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    oh gosh sorry!! I purged my college entrance application essay just yesterday -- it was on papyrus

so in other words...

you have nothing to offer whatsoever

par for the course folks

Grenada Roger offering zero substance or memorable content

one of the most boring and unforgettable posters ever

back to sleep slappy

Load Metric
    I could, but all my tragedies are owed to Boris on an exclusive contract.

Comments

LLL: 4Life

adamantium: lol

gauchojake: Kidney rep

Load Metric
    Got married in nursing school. Doc always said would be difficult for me to get pregnant so didn't worry about birth control. Voila pregnant in one month. I developed toxemia in 9th month and was ordered to bedrest. My blood pressure was skyhigh and my feet swelled triple their size. I had 2 mos of school left and we were broke as fuck. I went to school anyways of course psych rotation. Cried all the fucking time worrying about baby and bills. I had her emergency c section on a Monday, developed pneumonia and had to be back at school the following Monday or had to postpone graduation a semester. I left Hosp ama wed with a colicky baby and was back at school 5 days later. That next month was hell.

Never had another kid.

Load Metric
    Mexico ain't got shit on West Linn, Oregon

Comments

1marley1: perfect

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Got married in nursing school. Doc always said would be difficult for me to get pregnant so didn't worry about birth control. Voila pregnant in one month. I developed toxemia in 9th month and was ordered to bedrest. My blood pressure was skyhigh and my feet swelled triple their size. I had 2 mos of school left and we were broke as fuck. I went to school anyways of course psych rotation. Cried all the fucking time worrying about baby and bills. I had her emergency c section on a Monday, developed pneumonia and had to be back at school the following Monday or had to postpone graduation a semester. I left Hosp ama wed with a colicky baby and was back at school 5 days later. That next month was hell.

Never had another kid.
    Yeah, but where's the adversity?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

Never had another kid.
    Tough month, but you get to guilt the kid for a lifetime. Coinflip.

Load Metric
    Druff: "It was April 17th 1984 starting at 7.26am that morning. I was to be Mitzva'd
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric

Never had another kid.

excellent

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In 2007, a very dedicated forum troll showed up on a site I frequented and obsessively harassed me there. Tried several attempts to make truces with him, but none of them lasted, as he would inevitably break it after a night of Beam and Red Bull pot. The situation persisted for 7 years.

Finally in 2014 I made what was supposed to be a final truce and unbanned his account on my forum. Things were peaceful for awhile, but then he started trolling my posts again with increasing frequency.

Had urges to ban him and be done with it, but learned from seven years of adversity that I was better off just leaving him be and not escalating the situation.

Still, I'm only human and sometimes lapse, and end up responding to some of his trolling.

A story of human triumph and tragedy.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: thank you for sharing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i once won a 10 man sng w/ only 40 chips left...also did it w/ 60 chips.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Got married in nursing school. Doc always said would be difficult for me to get pregnant so didn't worry about birth control. Voila pregnant in one month. I developed toxemia in 9th month and was ordered to bedrest. My blood pressure was skyhigh and my feet swelled triple their size. I had 2 mos of school left and we were broke as fuck. I went to school anyways of course psych rotation. Cried all the fucking time worrying about baby and bills. I had her emergency c section on a Monday, developed pneumonia and had to be back at school the following Monday or had to postpone graduation a semester. I left Hosp ama wed with a colicky baby and was back at school 5 days later. That next month was hell.Never had another kid.
    excellent
    I get the same line from my Doc

Load Metric
    some Ethiopian double charged me for my cold-pressed kale shack at Whole Foods the other day.

Thread Information