Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: SHIT Just Got REAL

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What about the bullet? It seems strange that you are trying to avoid this question. A small round would almost stop after penetration and would be easily found. It would not have gone out a side window. I've seen back glass of trucks shatter in the morning after a cool evening and the sun starting to beat down on it.

Could this Tyson guy be playing some kinda or scam on you to make you believe he is being hunted?

Still some cool stories. Post some more pics it does look beautiful for a shit hole of a country. I'd head to the islands.

Load Metric
    Why are they shooting at Tyson?

What message are they tying to send?

Are they trying to force him to drive the boat again?

Did he take their money the last time when he got caught?

Is he talking like he will continue to work for the cartel?

I would stay far away from that guy if I were you Mort.

I've lived in the Mex for 15 years now and never been shot at or arrested. Weird how shit seems to follow you. Cartel dudes don't play. I'd be very careful and think out my next moves.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

and as someone whose been shot at, i can say point blank that when i hear people describing that sound as a 'snap', i generally assume they arent lying.

I will say that the prospect of replacing a 900 dollar rear window for a 2000 Range Rover in Ensenada fucking Mexico is not appealing in the least

getting shot at was fun and all...

but I have no idea how I'm going to replace this window without going to the Land Rover dealer in San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    In before pic of duct tape covering bullet hole.

already hammered out the remainder of the glass

got an estimate to replace for less than 150 bucks

he's gonna be here at 4 PM

same replacement in any US based Land Rover dealer or auto glass shop would run at LEAST 7 hundie

just bashed out the rest of the glass on my hatchback window

replacement in the A.M about 9

had to clear out all the junk I had stashed in the back so nobody steals it obv

including battery charger, jumper cables, random unopened beverages, cooler, laundry detergent (partially spilled), CD's, dog food, forgotten blankets

the list goes on

Comments

big dick: dumb fuck

Baron Von Strucker: Suck a big dick faggot.......god takes it up the ass like you fuck face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

I will say that the prospect of replacing a 900 dollar rear window for a 2000 Range Rover in Ensenada fucking Mexico is not appealing in the least

getting shot at was fun and all...

but I have no idea how I'm going to replace this window without going to the Land Rover dealer in San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    In before pic of duct tape covering bullet hole.

already hammered out the remainder of the glass

got an estimate to replace for less than 150 bucks

he's gonna be here at 4 PM

same replacement in any US based Land Rover dealer or auto glass shop would run at LEAST 7 hundie

just bashed out the rest of the glass on my hatchback window

replacement in the A.M about 9

had to clear out all the junk I had stashed in the back so nobody steals it obv

including battery charger, jumper cables, random unopened beverages, cooler, laundry detergent (partially spilled), CD's, dog food, forgotten blankets

the list goes on
    sorry I missed the exact timeline

I guess you're trying to suggest I'm fabricating the incident

not sure what part of these 3 quotes you itemized so carefully are supposed to be so conflicting

sorry if my timeline is slightly off

Comments

1marley1: lol
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Does Winnie still have aids? The antibiotics should have cleared that shit up by now. Please post some new pics of a healthy Winnie. TIA

Comments

big dick: post some pics of a noose around while standing on a chair you worthless cocksucker

Load Metric
    Mr C---

Have you checked you place to make sure nothing is missing: jewelry, check book, credit cards, bank statements, tax returns, weapons, medicines etc?

the shot and following excitement allowed someone to get into your place alone while you were taking cover behind the Rover...from what you said, I take it the other two were closer to your place when the shot went off--so you ran around the other side of the vehicle and took cover (did they obstruct your movement towards the flat by their being closer or position themselves in a way to eliminate the apartment as a quick to get to safety area) and while you were behind the Rover one of them went into your place---the other stayed outside where he could see you and shout a warning if you moved towards your flat...

I know, sounds paranoid, but lets eliminate your being set up for a rip-off by the other two
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 10-31-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Mr C---

Have you checked you place to make sure nothing is missing: jewelry, check book, credit cards, bank statements, tax returns, weapons, medicines etc?

the shot and following excitement allowed someone to get into your place alone while you were taking cover behind the Rover...from what you said, I take it the other two were closer to your place when the shot went off--so you ran around the other side of the vehicle and took cover (did they obstruct your movement towards the flat by their being closer or position themselves) and while you were behind the Rover one of them could get into your place---the other stayed outside where he could see you and shout a warning if you moved towards you flat...

I know, sounds paranoid, but lets eliminate your being set up for a rip-off by the other two
    lol you only use minnows for bait

Load Metric
    seriously cracking up at a Mexican with such bad credit that he has to steal Marty's identity

Comments

GrenadaRoger: yes, seems ridiculous, but a .22 cartridge is only .10 retail...and a wetback in LA would pay for a valid ss#

Load Metric
    Magic Bullet?

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Tyde's new ride. Even has a Boogie Board holder.

Comments

son of lockman: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    seems like trouble follows you wherever you go.

why do you think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

why do you think that?
    this

You really have to clear out the unsavoury characters in your life or something bad may happen to you over there. better to keep them here.
    I think that you were not shot at, especially if you cannot find the slug. If it was get out of there stat.

Comments

1marley1: STAT
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    rip 4d
    rip Tyde

who's the 3rd?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

why do you think that?
    this

You really have to clear out the unsavoury characters in your life or something bad may happen to you over there. better to keep them here.
    I think that you were not shot at, especially if you cannot find the slug. If it was get out of there stat.
    LOL, the guy has been completely shitfaced since he got to Mexico. You think he is going to listen to reason? Nope. One day he is going to disappear from the forums and that will be that. He is basically hanging out with Cartel members so how do you think that will end?

Comments

son of lockman: you got that right seth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    rip 4d
    rip Tyde

who's the 3rd?
    Name:  rolo-feat.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  69.2 KB

Comments

son of lockman: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

this

LOL, the guy has been completely shitfaced since he got to Mexico. You think he is going to listen to reason? Nope. One day he is going to disappear from the forums and that will be that. He is basically hanging out with Cartel members so how do you think that will end?
    Name:  1379294098_Cocaine-001.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  43.4 KB

Comments

son of lockman: you pegged marty alright

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Has there ever been a photo of jewdonk actually driving the car somewhere else or of said "bullet" or of any Tyson character.

Load Metric
    Rear windows often explode, sudden heat changes can do it, faulty rear demister can do it too. Also if you have any rust surrounding the window this can cause it to flex.

Your rear window is toughened glass, these have very little flex in them, unlike laminated which have a bit of flexibility.

Toughened glass also makes quite a loud bang when they explode. I'm quite sure that's not a bullet hole.

Comments

General Bonkers: Umm never heard of toughened, my truck has tempered

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Rear windows often explode, sudden heat changes can do it, faulty rear demister can do it too. Also if you have any rust surrounding the window this can cause it to flex.

Your rear window is toughened glass, these have very little flex in them, unlike laminated which have a bit of flexibility.

Toughened glass also makes quite a loud bang when they explode. I'm quite sure that's not a bullet hole.
    Name:  your-window-works-alright-carry-on_o_588839.gif
Views: 355
Size:  1.83 MB

Comments

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: always on point

Thread Information